India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

more signs of Pia being Mitz (Page 4)

N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Count me in the support of the reincarnation track. I want piya to be reborn as maithli.........Abhay deserves to be with her after waiting for her for years........
I dont think Abhay would have felt for Piya, if she was not Maithli. The CV's are hinting us by the sentence Abhya says " tum dono mere dil me ek hote jaa rahe ho"........this means he will sense that Piya is infact his lost love. And god is kind enough to unite the two lovers after years of separation. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvkaushiki9--sumana13--

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
"tum chali gyi and i m still waitng 4 u... " is a major hint of Pia being Matz. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9--sumana13--

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I always thought so too, PIya most probabl is Maithali's reincarnation....what else?...and I dont think Abhay would care for Pia otherwise, he probably sense's somehting..or maybe it is something else, some magical/supernatural thing...not exactly reincarnation, but I guess that since its ekta show and not a book, its either reincarnation or no reincarnation nothing in between

Edited by Suvi7884 - 04 January 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I also said the same....but other ppl said no..cant be..But I strongly feel it is soo...he was touching Maithli but the touch was felt by Piya...and he said even after sadi (after they die) he will still love her....which he does...n he never liked any1...but hwen Piya comes by...he does feel something n so does she...from the very moment she met him..she had a hint of feeling for him...I stronly feel that she is!! So many gys like her...but for her theres only 1 and only 1...Abhay...so its quite clear!!! it actually will not be a rebirth...but more of their souls which r similar...ya know..Hey ya know wht I noticed even Maithli wore a pendent...
Also..Piya said her name is piyashri...yet arnav calls hers Piyali...Just like Miathli...There r some similarities bet their names also...and her mom telling her tht shes "special" ... n now the will thing came up...maybe she doesnt know...but she prob owes the Pander Palace!!! She's prob related to the princess in some way Ekta has to come up with...storys getting reallllyyy interesting!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9--sumana13--

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
yuppy!
Dancing
now i have 5 on my side in support of reincarnation track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandini25ffkhan--sumana13--Prinsesse.Suvi

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Kaushiki - good post.

Thats eactly what i posted some where He touches Metz's cheek and Piya wakes up. Is it an indication.

Waiting to see how it unfolds.

Metz and Piya for sure have some connection - what is it? Other than their love for Abhay

--sumana13--

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Yeah I have also noticed this points. It will be really passionate to watch Abhiya love story if Piya reborn as Meithili.Heart
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
me too think the same as u and the scene where Abhay touched her cheek (mitz) and than Pia got up here in bus to feel him make me think too that kahin mamla punarjanam ka to nahi hai na.
One more thing once when Pia called Mitz soul it gave her the sign that Abhay is her Destiny clearly says n points out at this fact.

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 05 January 2011 at 1:37am

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index