kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Maybe her memory got erased due to the curse of the werewolves !!!!!Smile 
ShockedShockedShocked

werewolves Confused
ho sakta h bt she is human & won't effect any werewolf
Master can have reasons 4 erasing d m/m........

o ya werewolves can do so 'cause of Abhay...........

bt Pia's Tubelight'll get on sooner or later....LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by mysticwater24

If Pia is Metz reincarnation then when Pia and gang were doing planchet session how could Metz spirit come? Because now Metz is Pia ....the spirit is the same....we also know Metz spirit had really come as none of them used any tricks when her spirit was called. Of course its very much possible for the creatives to forget abt this fact and go on to say that Pia is Metz reincarnated...finally i dont really want Pia to be Metz reincarnation Ermm
@ blue LOL

bt the spirit didn't confirmed that it was Mitz..
it was just Piya who thought that it was Mitz........
bt i would b revealed later on ..........

why would some other spirit come if Pia calls Metz specifically? too many Maithili spirits roaming abt? LOL Ermm  @green--thats if the creatives remember abt the incidentLOLLOL

@red  me second u yaar waise bhi yahaan itne bloopers hain  ek aur sahi ROFL

Edited by sumadear13 - 30 January 2011 at 3:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wrackspurtkaushiki9

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by vinuchand

Kaushiki - good post.

Thats eactly what i posted some where He touches Metz's cheek and Piya wakes up. Is it an indication.

Waiting to see how it unfolds.

Metz and Piya for sure have some connection - what is it? Other than their love for Abhay
 Dekho naa.....jab se Raichands have moved out of Dehradoon... Abhay has only Pia on his mind ...Hasn't thought of Maithili even once yaar.....Smile
ya why didn't i noticed it yaar.....Ouch.
i was so lost in their love....Embarrassed
Not only u Abhay tooo!!! LOL

Blossom10kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
@sumadear13
all Abhiyaised ahhhhhhhhh loveeeeeeeee
Abhiya is turning me into typical Piya from Misha........

Blossom10--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

me too think the same as u and the scene where Abhay touched her cheek (mitz) and than Pia got up here in bus to feel him make me think too that kahin mamla punarjanam ka to nahi hai na.
One more thing once when Pia called Mitz soul it gave her the sign that Abhay is her Destiny clearly says n points out at this fact.
Also the same thing happened again ...........over to t scene where Pia goes to old damaged library, Abhay is roaming somewhere apne hi dhun mein..........Pia notices an old looking book..??/or was it the book pulled her close ??,Abhay is still unaware....... .She picks up the book,examines it ....sits down to read it.....,Abhay is still unaware.......the moment Pia touches Maithili's pic, instantly Abhay feels the strings pulling at his heart n he runs to her at supernatural speed.......I feel Maithili is trying to connect to Abhay thru Pia .......par ye kya unki to fight ho gayi !!!! Disapprove....so she uses t help of kabootar to get them into a big hugggg n almost kiss....Big smile...doesn't this point to something..?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnarchistBlossom10kaushiki9

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i love maithilli...

but then i want maithilli and piya to be different....i don't want it go as re-birth thing...wohi ghisa pita kahani of purna janam....

i want it to be different...i don't want piya to be related with maithilli...i want abhay to love piya as piya and not maithilli....

maithilli will always have a corner in abhay's heart and soul which piya can also never take the place.....its only made for maithilli but then i want piya to be only piya....no maithilli in her except for her face and some extend her attitute....but not maithilli herself...

since if piya is maithilli than maithilli soul would not have come to her when misha-panchi-tracker-piya were playing Ouija...

kaushiki9--sumana13--

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i love maithilli...

but then i want maithilli and piya to be different....i don't want it go as re-birth thing...wohi ghisa pita kahani of purna janam....

i want it to be different...i don't want piya to be related with maithilli...i want abhay to love piya as piya and not maithilli....

maithilli will always have a corner in abhay's heart and soul which piya can also never take the place.....its only made for maithilli but then i want piya to be only piya....no maithilli in her except for her face and some extend her attitute....but not maithilli herself...

since if piya is maithilli than maithilli soul would not have come to her when misha-panchi-tracker-piya were playing Ouija...

i know i felt that too but sometimes logics go a waste the show has given lots of hints towards the reincarnation track. but whatever i love maithili she is like a typical feminine flower

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

Originally posted by Mages

i love maithilli...

i know i felt that too but sometimes logics go a waste the show has given lots of hints towards the reincarnation track. but whatever i love maithili she is like a typical feminine flower

i agree maithilli is a typical feminine flower....beauiful and soft...but then there is one quality that maithilli doesn't possessed like piya....maithilli is helpless...because of rules and restrictions she couldn't fight for her love...in the end died....there was always a fear in her heart of loosing abhay since she doesn't trust the world

but piya knows how to change the rules and regulations and fight for her love.....in the end she wins in love by taming the lion(abhay)....she knows abhay belongs to her and she will win him any cost even if to die for him...she doesn't care abt the world...she believes only in herself....

thats one quality i love in piya....kaash that quality was in maithilli then she could have re-united with abhayendra rather than dying in the fire....

--sumana13--MysticNights

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index