Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

more signs of Pia being Mitz (Page 10)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by maan_13

Count me in the support of the reincarnation track. I want piya to be reborn as maithli.........Abhay deserves to be with her after waiting for her for years........
I dont think Abhay would have felt for Piya, if she was not Maithli. The CV's are hinting us by the sentence Abhya says " tum dono mere dil me ek hote jaa rahe ho"........this means he will sense that Piya is infact his lost love. And god is kind enough to unite the two lovers after years of separation. Smile
 Maybe their Master has used his superior supernatural powers to bring her back......?? Smile
ho sakta h
btye bhi to ho sakta that Master used his power so that she can't remind herself as MItz......
to keep her away frm ABhay


Edited by kaushiki9 - 30 January 2011 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

me too think the same as u and the scene where Abhay touched her cheek (mitz) and than Pia got up here in bus to feel him make me think too that kahin mamla punarjanam ka to nahi hai na.
One more thing once when Pia called Mitz soul it gave her the sign that Abhay is her Destiny clearly says n points out at this fact.
May be Ekta maiya plans to keep it this way .....every one feels it, the audiences are sure of it.... but AP are still unaware of this fact although madly in love  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by vinuchand

Kaushiki - good post.
 
Thats eactly what i posted some where He touches Metz's cheek and Piya wakes up. Is it an indication.
 
Waiting to see how it unfolds.
 
Metz and Piya for sure have some connection - what is it? Other than their love for Abhay
 Dekho naa.....jab se Raichands have moved out of Dehradoon... Abhay has only Pia on his mind ...Hasn't thought of Maithili even once yaar.....Smile
ya why didn't i noticed it yaar.....Ouch.
i was so lost in their love....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyacool95

idk guys i have a feeling maithlis been reincarnated but she hasnt went thru a incident where she remembers her past life as maithli.. cuz why wud abhay still wait for her knowing that shes dead?? i just wana noe the raaz alreadyy Approve
Just wondering whether the master vampire is testing Abhay......to confirm abhay aur maithili are true soulmates or not Smile


Edited by sumadear13 - 30 January 2011 at 10:15pm
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by maan_13

Count me in the support of the reincarnation track. I want piya to be reborn as maithli.........Abhay deserves to be with her after waiting for her for years........
I dont think Abhay would have felt for Piya, if she was not Maithli. The CV's are hinting us by the sentence Abhya says " tum dono mere dil me ek hote jaa rahe ho"........this means he will sense that Piya is infact his lost love. And god is kind enough to unite the two lovers after years of separation. Smile
 Maybe their Master has used his superior supernatural powers to bring her back......?? Smile
ho sakta h
btye bhi to ho sakta that Master used his power so that she can't remind herself as MItz......
to keep her away frm ABhay
But he failed to separate them as AP had soul connections n nothing human/supernatural could come in between them Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

But he failed to separate them as AP had soul connections n nothing human/supernatural could come in between them Smile
ya he failed with -ve marks in his score card...........
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
i fear he would fall for Piya 2.......Angry
there is already 1 love triangleConfused
i don't want it 2 b rectangle or some other polygon.......Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by piyacool95

idk guys i have a feeling maithlis been reincarnated but she hasnt went thru a incident where she remembers her past life as maithli.. cuz why wud abhay still wait for her knowing that shes dead?? i just wana noe the raaz alreadyy Approve
 
ya rt8
may be it b  d case that due to some power like Vamp influence or some other power she is not able to recall anything abt her being Mitz
Maybe her memory got erased due to the curse of the werewolves !!!!!Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

me 2 waiting dear..........
i want d true love 2 win over all hurdles, Death 2.......
 
Originally posted by shalini_s

waiting to hear that M is reborn as Pia...

Yesssss!!!! Hogi pyaar ki jeet !!!!!...Big smile Clap Thumbs Up  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index