Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gith trapped in Bathroom...MSK unaware!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
MSK n Brij almost miss each other at the parking....but as Brij enters... MSK seen coming ...n Brij sees n stops in his steps n self thot.....what is MSK doing here.. Gith was supposed to be here....n then says..playing games wit me..now i will show....him!! Arjun near the lift..n his client Mr. Gupta comes n both discuss work.. MSK thinks..he is wrongly doubting Arjun....n wonders..if Arjun din do anything..who came at outhouse that nite?? MSK spots a Babaji outside the mall..giving Taveez to a guy...n MSK thinks..what am i doing...why believing all this n that Babaji is singing ..about Maula n asks MSK what are u thinking..?? IF u think this Taveez should be wit u ..then take it..coz this thread...will do wonders on ur beloveds hand....and ur deepest worry shall be resolved...n u both will be binded together..for life..!! This Taveez will protect ur beloved...take it..!! MSK takes th taveez n about to pay but Babaji says no need..this is for love..

Brij in kitchen hatching plot to get Geet n sees soup bowl n puts it in fridge n spoon in microwave !! He fiddles with the wires of the microwave n ons switch n it starts sparking...n self thot...Gith today...when u switch this on..this current wont leave u..n if u still survive this microwave will blast..!! U will pay for the humiliation of my family wit ur life..!!

Brij gets tea for Dadi..n says...dinner is ready....i have to go out so..n Dadi says,..i will handle..!! Gith in blue dress comes n Dadi compliments her..n asks her to take care of herself n so have soup n Gith says ok..n goes to get it..!! Microwave sparking....Brij watches..n Gith n kitchen searching for soup... Gith goes to put bowl in microwave... but decides against having it..n keeps it aside.. Brij disappointed..!!

Arjun discussing the arrangement for the office party.......n Tasha comes..n offers to help...!!  Tasha says..all arrangements done...so come lets go off to Goa n Arjun says..i have work so..cant..n Anne comes n sees this..n is annoyed n says..what work remains?? All is done..n a great job at it as well..so if u have personal work......go finish it..!!   Maneet come across each other in the mansion alley....n MSK apologises for being late n Gith says ..no need..!! MSK takes Gith to show something...n Gith wants to know what it is..n MSK says..dun be surprised ...but...its for u.... n shows Taveez n Gith says..when did u start trusting this?? Gith says..u have been worried since that day..but i m not scared..coz wit u around..i dun have to worry..!! MSK says..this is not only for ur safety..but also..that Babaji said..that after tying this..we will become one..our destiny happiness...future and all.....n i wont lie to u..!! After that nite..i have been worried for u..so for me..tie this....on urself...so i request..n Gith says...u need not request....ur word is my command...if this gives u peace i shall wear it...n takes it

Gith keeps her hand on MSKs and says...the Taveez is pure coz u touched it..but they say u should take blessing from god before wearing it....so..n MSK says ok..i shall go n get the blessing from God..n come back n Gith says.but u never go to ...n MSK says..i will change for u...n do anything for u..!! Brij wonders..what to do...next n thinks cant let go of todays oppurtunity..!! Brij sees gith on MSKs bed n feeling sick n going to bathroom n tails her..!! As Geet goes in.. Brij fiddles with the bathroom door lock n locks it...n increases the temperature controller of the bathroom to 75 degree n says..now this heat will be the reason for ur n ur babys death...!! U shall pay for ruining my ancestors respect...

MSK bows head before God..n prays....n Gith stuck in bathroom n feels the heat n wonders why door not opening n knocks on it..!! Brij outside smirks..!!!

Precap - Geet in bathroom....about to faint n calls out Maan...n is coufing ..n sweating.. !! MSK walking towards his room...!! Brij outside Bathroom...smirking..

New precap --- Dreams do come true promo of Maneet...Embarrassed

Link

Link (Ashy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 04 January 2011 at 9:40am

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

sonikudi83yash_bdsnehag10mehakmagujaratigirlKalpanasalphietm_vdsilentalkermitraurbbileila_99asmi123mitumiitzangellRatiKonishwetacoolsanam912dimpi3quraavidity_2002TinkJiadd.coolMishtiShonaibmeem275razor12zerrojiasharmalailapnjbhakbhartifanpalmbeach1238YusLizhemvbMs-Min-Hos-o-m-m-i-eArsheelaRohini20bhabhanan_10Tishuujenny.charlie1950subiamanJay-Deebahanekumari3yadanusvijaya77kellzmy_viewMallu_galanshimanshiaksnsreereddyHADmishtipushpineha2005MicronPrettychoco90Dhara_s-Khush-MyInfatuationz-Urvi-heaven princessveil_of_rosesputhshreya_l--Magnificent--Anu_RSweetRozie123IlovemskAnu-AnanyaSimplyAparajitamaneet_forever9LuvScoobymaankigeet4evershalini01vrsharma-Sangs-cacoethesanjani-paglikasuuuupunjabi.princeshindu4lyfPreethi-PremiRatiGArushi.ShadowImbueDillikudiprecious_zebaevasumininandAngadzgirlhappygoluckyKyunkiImafanmgdg_2010simi91rs12345Fallen AngelSilentsoul49erFanvirgo_gurldivareenastarchase-Kash-jnawazAbsoluvrahmona_paksweMeetu_AnuArYa.KmkvArwen...Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuSahSahAmoureuxneharamd410shaliniasthasuk19tinsel_Invincible_maaniqrasaanjh11todayzstarblackb28pickachuAnjanaYYZanjananazira2zahidkirti_fiji-LetItGo-SecretKhabri420

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thanks

from sofiya and rani10 also

Edited by kirti_fiji - 04 January 2011 at 9:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSimplyAparajita-Sangs-happygoluckyShadowImbue..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuAmoureuxneharashaliniasthatodayzstar

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Thanxx 

Thanxx From Sofiyaaa And Muskaan And My Qand

Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 04 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSimplyAparajita-Sangs-happygoluckyKash-Gurti-Visuneharashaliniasthatodayzstarkirti_fiji

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks tanu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaSimplyAparajita-Sangs-happygoluckyKash-Gurti-Visuneharatodayzstarkirti_fiji

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Thanks Tanu.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSimplyAparajita-Sangs-shaliniasthaneharaKash-Gurti-Visu..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fiji

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

thx tanu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanehara

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thanks Tannu!