India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dreams do come true afterall....

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I feel like crazy writing this post... i mean i used to think of myself to be quite matured.. Embarrassed  never falling for serials or jodi's in serials and used to think how can someone feel so deeply just for two actors and that too from a show and knowing that all that you are talking about is just a SHOW afterall... Sleepy

But today ... Today... Today I agree I'm seriously going crazy... GEET HSP has completely changed me and my perception.... Never ... Never ever before have I felt so deeply for any charecters on screen.... Never ever have I felt so so so happy to see them together and somewhere down my heart i feel connected to them.....  Embarrassed

Today i don't even feel awkward declaring myself as a crazy Maneet fan... LOL

Oh God!!! They look so so so damn cute together in the montage shown for their dream wedding.... So very special ... Like a Jodi made in heaven... WOW!!! Day Dreaming

Thank you GEET HSP and the entire team for giving me such a wonderful serial that lets me live in my fantasy world... Smile  That helps me beleive that DREAMS DO COME TRUE AFTERALL.....

Edited by Azmatazz - 04 January 2011 at 8:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prstsindu_gurtimgdg_2010Absoluvkirti_fijiblackb28todayzstar

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
well you are not the only one, i cant believe it, i am too old to feel all that i feel when ever i think about GHSP, its such a wonderful serial, thank to the team of GSHP.

at last a serial that is worth going gaga over 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux..Gurti-Kash..todayzstar

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

well you are not the only one, i cant believe it, i am too old to feel all that i feel when ever i think about GHSP, its such a wonderful serial, thank to the team of GSHP.

at last a serial that is worth going gaga over 
And who could have said that other than my twin....  Feelings mutual baby Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Azmatazz]
I feel like crazy writing this post... i mean i used to think of myself to be quite matured.. Embarrassed  never falling for serials or jodi's in serials and used to think how can someone feel so deeply just for two actors and that too from a show and knowing that all that you are talking about is just a SHOW afterall... Sleepy

But today ... Today... Today I agree I'm seriously going crazy... GEET HSP has completely changed me and my perception.... Never ... Never ever before have I felt so deeply for any charecters on screen.... Never ever have I felt so so so happy to see them together and somewhere down my heart i feel connected to them.....  Embarrassed

Today i don't even feel awkward declaring myself as a crazy Maneet fan... LOL

Oh God!!! They look so so so damn cute together in the montage shown for their dream wedding.... So very special ... Like a Jodi made in heaven... WOW!!! Day Dreaming

Thank you GEET HSP and the entire team for giving me such a wonderful serial that lets me live in my fantasy world... Smile  That helps me beleive that DREAMS DO COME TRUE AFTERALL.....

[/QUOTE]every day of my life is like...i am living with them...whatever movie i see or wherever i go i search for gurti/maaneetWinkWinkWink...i don't know has anyone in this world looked so perfect togetherDay DreamingHeart....i feel its not a dream...and even giving me the courage to dream ...lovely couple and story....adore themEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

AbsoluvAmoureuxkirti_fiji

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Welcome to the crazzzyyyy world of MAANEET Magic.Day Dreaming...U r not alone dear.Smile...V r all in the same boat...Smile.

Seriously I have met people in this forum who are as old as I am or older than me AND they r all as crazyyyy for MAANEET...thats the beauty of the show....the entire team efforts have created this magic AND OFCOURSE how can v forget Gurmeet & Drashti....I think the G with the D works magic..Wink..their chemistry is AWESOME.Wink..so real that it makes us feel that "reel is real" ....

So welcome aboard dear...

MAANEET ke jaadu se bachna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai....LOL

sindu_gurtiAmoureuxblackb28

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

MAANEET ke jaadu se bachna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai....LOL

Agree Param.. Sach mein na mumkin hai...

Glad that we all are in the same boat... Smile

sindu_gurtiAbsoluvblackb28

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top