India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

To the Cvs

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I know today's episode was important...but I have just one request...
Please do not drag the grief and bereavement for long...We would want to see Dutta alive....and at least getting some help from Seema or whoever...its okay if Naku and Baaji are worried or upset and things happen in PN ...but please do not show Dutta as dead for the next two weeks...We would want to know what happens to him. all this while...I hope you understand...Dont just fill the episodes with all rona Dhona and nothing else!

Thanks

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPduttarpitaFatima82nightoffullmoonshruti10augustKavitaDRmishimanoprettywomanCrystal29mnx12bfunofbb123Jyoemussy.jamshedswati2008sub_rosarpmenonsuhana19ushankitvc--Sia---Huma-

duttarpita Newbie
duttarpita
duttarpita

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinu2004

I know today's episode was important...but I have just one request...
Please do not drag the grief and bereavement for long...We would want to see Dutta alive....and at least getting some help from Seema or whoever...its okay if Naku and Baaji are worried or upset and things happen in PN ...but please do not show Dutta as dead for the next two weeks...We would want to know what happens to him. all this while...I hope you understand...Dont just fill the episodes with all rona Dhona and nothing else!

Thanks

DUTTA can never DIE.....NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer......noooooooooooooooooooooooo.....Please CVs.....BRING HIM BACK      ASAP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
My thoughts exactly. I don't mind him getting help from Seema or someone. He needs to be shown alive in the next episode or two. It might take a longer time for him to meet everyone at PN, but we need to see him alive. I cannot see weeks of LTL which has just AS crying and Kala smirking. It will be heartbreaking to see Nakku & Baji cryingCry

I am liking this track, but it is very sad. And every epi that they will show with no Dutta is going to be depressing.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomansub_rosamozart66Jyoemussy.jamshedMrsKhan

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I m 100% sure that dutta isn't dead. U see, the mauli tied by naku for his protection was there in his hands till the very last. But, surely i wanna know wat happens to him, how he escaped from the car. I just hope that he gets sum1's help asap bcoz his hand was hit by a bullet as well.

mussy.jamshed

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Dutta can't die............naku's prayer n our wishes are with him na.........ya dear......me too want to watch how he escapes n the rest.......rather than rona-dhona........hope we get good scenes between JiSha.........or Kala n Naku.........

mussy.jamshed

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
OMG today's episode was sooooo thrilling!!!I was hooked to my screen
Baaji's scene remembering Dutta and his friendship was so sad
And Nakku's last scene with the diya and Dutta's photo I was already crying man

But I m sure Dutta will be back dunno how but it's gonna be a rocking re entry in the show!!!!

mussy.jamshed

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

I think the show is dragging and they are out of ideas. They'd better wind up gracefully. So that it stays as a great memory.

There is no Bahana any more to keep Dutta and Nakku apart now. So, time for a perfect finish. Like in the movies. We are left to believe that they lived happily ever after, with the song Laagi Tumse Mann ki Lagan picturised again, with both of them.

One thing I cannot fathom: Normal human beings like you and me will look for proof and refuse to believe untill the very end that the person we love is dead.

Even if the car was charred, you don't have to be Einstein to look for human ashes and remains. In Dutta's case, the finger rings and the earrings? Even if they had fallen, you cannot mistake human ashes.

Even in air crashes, they look for the last piece of evidence.

Chinu2004

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index