India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I finally understood Abhay's pain.

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
It's today that I realized Abhay's pain. It's today finally I empathized with him. Yeah I had felt sad for him before. Read different posts by different people , sympathized with him. But I hadn't till now understood that pain. The pain of 200 years of loneliness, of seperation, of YEARNING, of LOST LOVE. I have never gone through this, never wish to go through anything like this. But I still felt the yearning , the ache. HEARTACHE. Heartbreaks are always bad. But nothing can beat his agony , the throb in his not so dead heart, plain torture on seeing her again in Piya. He is the most unfortunate, the unlucky one. The one whose fate has been cruel in all REAL sense.
There's this saying that "I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again."
And Abhay has waited for 200 years.
I have seen this show from day one but Today is the day I connected with it. I am attached and hooked to the show and now my only aim is to see a smile , happy smile on Abhay's face.
Get your happiness Abhay! Get it ! You deserve it more than anyone else!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

fowzialubslubsykinkidearkashevshaz01aewashaggyscoobysanabestbloodlinemeaw--AROMAL--AnamikaSJainreadingworms.-Doppelganger-Prinsesse.SuviDulceTentacion.adits7AyeChavanniAmeresMahak Sinhavirgo_gurlTheBlackJaguarwidaP.Kamaljit.Sean

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
terrific analyzation Dear

I appreciate it
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Yes,Paro. The sight of Abhay all alone in that dark ruined place with Metz all around and his heart and mind transported back in time was rather heartbreaking. When you see that pensive smile on his face, you can see that he is hoping that Metz will once again open one of those doors and run into his arms... like she did 200 years ago.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinkidearkashev--AROMAL--virgo_gurl.:.MONA.:.

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
200 years of loneliness made abhay rude n arogant. .he has so much lov in hs heart bt. . . Cry
sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
omg....by reading ur post i also realli feel emotionali attach wiv abhay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Ishita131 Senior Member
Ishita131
Ishita131

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i know !!! and what u wrote stuck me even harder !!! just realized 200 years !!! its a long time to live in pain !!! poor abhay !!! the sad smile on his lips when he remembered her was just so heartbreaking !!!! the whole scene was !!! made me realize for the first time how much he loved her !!!! 
still cant get over the fact that its 200 years !!! its a freakin long time and no matter who u r , vampire or human ud be dead by now living in so much pain !!!! abhay is really strong to bear all that pain !!! 
makes me feel like cry thing about abhay's agony and excruciating pain !!! wish by falling in love with pia he comes out of the darkness of his past !!!! i always keep waiting to see abhay smile but the sad loving smile on his face just shattered my heart !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabest

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
He acts rude and arrogant so that no one finds out that he is a vampire by coming close to him but even God cannot stop Piya from doing so because even God is scared of the power of love.
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
yes yaar same thing with me as he was feeling that time i felt the same his pain n his sorrows and i was happy to see him smiling remembering Maithali and he was happy.
His life has definitely changed if Mitz was there with him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index