Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

4thJan, updates Arpi getting Third Degree in Jail (Page 9)

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by cupidstrike23

@prashu..: im fyne dear... 
@dreamy : no yaar dat wasn't dream.. RV was really doin all dese torture stuff with arpi..

SwatiHug

In that case both Avita are in a dangerous position!!....so that is why I'm hoping it is a bad, bad dream by someone!!!...not the MC bit, that was hilarious!...I laughed out alooud!!

I think misunderstanding will soon come between Avita...I will expand on my analysis tomorrow..>RV is going to do anything he can to totally bring Avi down to his knees including making him feel his own wife isn't with him anymore....

Di, did u understand his words about the climax and interval?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I don't this this kiddies here understoodBig smile...the look on his face...OMG, I felt like taking a shower!!....how could he be sadist all of a sudden?

Very Very sad episode n so will it b 2morow OuchCryCryOuch But i thought d misiunderstanding will b b/w Avi n Bhootni , it shd not b AVITA , why will there b misunderstandng b/w them???????? ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupidstrike23_nandini

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

@dreamy : no yaar dat wasn't dream.. RV was really doin all dese torture stuff with arpi..

SwatiHug

In that case both Avita are in a dangerous position!!....so that is why I'm hoping it is a bad, bad dream by someone!!!...not the MC bit, that was hilarious!...I laughed out alooud!!

I think misunderstanding will soon come between Avita...I will expand on my analysis tomorrow..>RV is going to do anything he can to totally bring Avi down to his knees including making him feel his own wife isn't with him anymore....

Di, did u understand his words about the climax and interval?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I don't this this kiddies here understoodBig smile...the look on his face...OMG, I felt like taking a shower!!....how could he be sadist all of a sudden?
I understood dreamy..

u mean relief when he hears her screams na

something like that...he used the word climax and then interval saying to resume again...the look on his face was on with pleasure (sadist love giving pain, it excites them!Confused)......that is what I meant....

Uggg!!....I really want this to be a dream by someone!!!!
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

He is a Moron!!!

Wht does he think of himself tht he is a policeman nd can do anything as he like?

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Dreamy what will you say about RV positiveness. he want Avi to plead him and come in his feet for his wife. what a cowerd man he is. Angry
and CB and Dreamy do U still consider RV ALPHA?
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

chista  pls dont watch if it hurts.. i understand

i dont know how we managed to watch

its coz we love this pair so much that any pain on them is like our pain
 so cheer up chista

ok dreamy i got ur point  there.. sory had to get up in middle so missed few posts.

it cant be dream  it seems too real..

and if avdesh does surrender and i asked u what then

u told  me  there wud be differences for avdesh and arpita bt now  i feel no the pain is too much there if its real

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301smile.sara

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Youu guys are really brave.

Imagine what Avi must be going through? Wife of mighty bhiyaji is being tortured and he can't do anythingCry. Wonder what Avi will do now?
Why isn't he going to the lawyer himself? when your love one is in danger, you try everything possible to save him no matter what. He should make sure that everything is being done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

SwatiHug

Very Very sad episode n so will it b 2morow OuchCryCryOuch But i thought d misiunderstanding will b b/w Avi n Bhootni , it shd not b AVITA , why will there b misunderstandng b/w them???????? ConfusedConfused

the old 'divide and conquer'...together Avita are very strong. their love and beleif in one another sustains them, and gives them the strength to go on even in the face with adversity.If however, they feel alone and unloved...well the sky's the limit for their enemy....
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
uff for one those empty siggy boxes r irritating

alpha male means he is matching avdesh  but  in todays episode rv has crossed the line

if its dream good riddance

but if its not  then very bad episode

and ok i believe i didnt say  hi to many ppl

those names i forgot hi to all

siggys r missing in creative galleries too

i think has to do with   some bug in i-f

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index