Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

4thJan, updates Arpi getting Third Degree in Jail (Page 54)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by prash_t

wooohooo mony.....

im with u abt avi doing something brutal with RV!!!

Hiya Gals,

so there you all are!Big smile

Me, I don't want Avdesh to be in more trouble with the police!...I want a new decent cop to come and arrest RV for corruption!!!...Avdesh can go pelt him with vegetables and chase him in the jungle if he wants to!LOLLOLLOL

@Bold-that will be perfectLOLLOLLOL

If Avi uses his top floor, he can torture RV all he wants without puting himself in troubleWink see how BJ does everything and no one knows about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Okay girls !!!

me leaving for the epi now. See u all after the updates. Get ready with hankies, tissue papers n all. The updates wud surely make us all cry today.CryLOL

Byee Big smile
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by fuzzyface

I am maha upset with that no good jerk fish cake RVS!!!!!!!!Angry
Oh he is going to be so sorry he did this. Evil Smile
He should have died alone in tha jungle. Angry

Simple omg she is awesome, so from now on she is Super Simple Party

I can't understand why CVs have made RVS do this, it's out of character. If they did this so they can bring this so called brother in, then it's just blah!!!  So RVS the fish cake is negative for sure!!!! eekkss!!!
Fact is the story is inspired by Othello and now with the fish cake bro and Shikha's entries, CVs are gonna make it into Romeo and Juliet story. I am sooooo Sleepy
Thanks for the update.

Hey Fuzzy Big smile

How are u ? Missed u yesterday. Especially when we all were discussing Simple, ur expert comments were missingWinkLOL

i know the cvs have shocked us by showing the other side of RV and tht too overnite. But the story is going to take interesting twists in the coming epis. Shikha's much awaited entry is going to happen soon acc to the TB article.Big smile

Simple well there is nothing simple about her. I mean didn't u see how Jagat who refused to hold her went and just grabbed it after he saw her superhuman capability.
Now Super Simple will be a queen control and Maharani of the Rai House.ROFL
They're all screwed coz she will fight a slap with metal container ROFL

I dun want to talk abt  the fish cake jerk Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by prash_t

wooohooo mony.....

im with u abt avi doing something brutal with RV!!!

Hiya Gals,

so there you all are!Big smile

Me, I don't want Avdesh to be in more trouble with the police!...I want a new decent cop to come and arrest RV for corruption!!!...Avdesh can go pelt him with vegetables and chase him in the jungle if he wants to!LOLLOLLOL

@Bold-that will be perfectLOLLOLLOL

If Avi uses his top floor, he can torture RV all he wants without puting himself in troubleWink see how BJ does everything and no one knows about it.

Exactly so!...Av can, with all his contactsErmm, put some money in RV's account, buy some poor people's land in his name and then show these to the senior officers and say RV has been accepting bribery and stealing people's land away....get the media involved (see how he likes seeing his face on papaers/tv)...that should land him in plenty hot water...soon he will be red a lobster!!!AngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

[QUOTE=_nandini][QUOTE=fuzzyface]I am maha upset with that no good jerk fish cake RVS!!!!!!!!Angry
Oh he is going to be so sorry he did this. Evil Smile
He should have died alone in tha jungle. Angry

Simple omg she is awesome, so from now on she is Super Simple Party

I can't understand why CVs have made RVS do this, it's out of character. If they did this so they can bring this so called brother in, then it's just blah!!!  So RVS the fish cake is negative for sure!!!! eekkss!!!
Fact is the story is inspired by Othello and now with the fish cake bro and Shikha's entries, CVs are gonna make it into Romeo and Juliet story. I am sooooo Sleepy
Thanks for the update.

Hi Fuzzy,

I too had been saying that all along especially in my thread yesterday, titled payback, Well today.....see my other thread 'the torture of Arpita'....it goes beyond shocking. I think he came in as postive but now they want him negative!!AngryOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlfuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
@dreamy I think they  did the u turn with the fish cake to accommodate the bro' entry. i think cvs shouldn't have 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index