4thJan, updates Arpi getting Third Degree in Jail - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hiya Gals,

so there you all are!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me, I don't want Avdesh to be in more trouble with the police!...I want a new decent cop to come and arrest RV for corruption!!!...Avdesh can go pelt him with vegetables and chase him in the jungle if he wants to!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold-that will be perfect๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

If Avi uses his top floor, he can torture RV all he wants without puting himself in trouble๐Ÿ˜‰ see how BJ does everything and no one knows about it.
Okay girls !!!

me leaving for the epi now. See u all after the updates. Get ready with hankies, tissue papers n all. The updates wud surely make us all cry today.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Byee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Fuzzy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

How are u ? Missed u yesterday. Especially when we all were discussing Simple, ur expert comments were missing๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

i know the cvs have shocked us by showing the other side of RV and tht too overnite. But the story is going to take interesting twists in the coming epis. Shikha's much awaited entry is going to happen soon acc to the TB article.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Simple well there is nothing simple about her. I mean didn't u see how Jagat who refused to hold her went and just grabbed it after he saw her superhuman capability.
Now Super Simple will be a queen control and Maharani of the Rai House.๐Ÿคฃ
They're all screwed coz she will fight a slap with metal container ๐Ÿคฃ

I dun want to talk abt  the fish cake jerk ๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by MonyP

@Bold-that will be perfect๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

If Avi uses his top floor, he can torture RV all he wants without puting himself in trouble๐Ÿ˜‰ see how BJ does everything and no one knows about it.

Exactly so!...Av can, with all his contacts๐Ÿค”, put some money in RV's account, buy some poor people's land in his name and then show these to the senior officers and say RV has been accepting bribery and stealing people's land away....get the media involved (see how he likes seeing his face on papaers/tv)...that should land him in plenty hot water...soon he will be red a lobster!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
@dreamy I think they  did the u turn with the fish cake to accommodate the bro' entry. i think cvs shouldn't have