Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

4thJan, updates Arpi getting Third Degree in Jail (Page 29)

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hey guys bye..nd pple b mentally well prepared 2 watch 2mrw's epi..hehe

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Oh yes..
hehee

Bye Priya
Bye Sara
Bye Swati
Bye nandu
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, I'm at school so I haven't watched the epi yet but the update is so miserable. Thanks for it btw. RV is so cruel, it hate him so much. And poor Avi has to witness his wife get beats and be helpless. I was happy that Simple hurt Papa Rai, he so deserves it . The Rai men are going to learn a lesson or two from Simple. She will not tolerate sexism and Mama Rai has another daughter to support her. The love Avi has for Arpi is going to grow even more because now he knows that she is enduring pain just for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girlsmile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Bye Prash.Hugget rest and prepare for tomorow epiStern Smile
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Bye Priya and nandini and all other in India. Hugi am in USA so here online and checking forum in b/w house hold work. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update - have only now managed to catch up with the two epi's - oh i felt soooo sad, just the thought of Arpi being tortured I shuddered but then seeing it, hearing her screams, terrified, I was moved to tears...  Cry

How could someone stoop so low and he seemed to enjoy the screams - sadist or what! Angry

RV was meant to be a honest cop - yes the girl tried to kill him (accidently of course) but she was doing it to save her indefensible hubby with whom he himself was going to kill...here we are shown a character that belives his job is more important then his conscience, to torture Arpi it's just so barbaric - so this obviously implicates that he changed his statement to get Arpi in...so where's the punishment for lying in the first place? Why doesn't he get stripped of his uniform as he rightly deserves...

Avi just looked so shattered, his whole world has just come crashing down around him. Pure joy from one minute to pure devastation in another - the trembling of the lips, unshed tears, just showed how angry and heartbreaking it was to see his wife being shipped to jail - his gaze just on his wife and nowhere else. Only in his room, could he release the pain and the hugging of the frame just showed how much he wished his wife was safe in his arms, away from harm (Bhootni - she's got a nerve peeking through to see Avi in this private moment - why doesn't she mind her own business and how could she possibly think that Avi will forget his wife - and it'll be just the two of them again?????)

I'm glad in a way that this happened (don't kill me now!) but this is a wakeup call that if he doesn't change his ways or even tries to - he will lose the very world he's grounded in - he has to get ready to fight -not physically but intellectually - however looking at the precap don't think that is going to happen anytime soon

I 'simply' love Simple - she's like a breath of fresh air - she'll show those Rai men what it feels like being in the other foot!! Can't wait!!!! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girlVistaaSidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Haaiiiiiiiiiin???ShockedShockedShocked Ye kya hua?? Do you think it is BJ imagining/dreaming the consequences of her action? Or is it real? Has RV really stooped to this level? AngryAngry Can't believe that he can do that, but if it is real then it is very wrong........just because police brutality is a fact of life in India doesn't mean that it can be explained away..........Even if it happens everyday, it is still wrong. Torture is torture.

Thanks Nandini sweetie for the great update...I know all the effort you put in, specially when CB said that you have the pc and the tv in different rooms. Thanks so muchHug

Was so busy at work that only just now got the time to check in and saw the astounding developmentsAngry.........hope it's a dream.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girl

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Honestly don't think this could be a dream as one hoped! If only...
Seems to me - RV has gone over to the dark side if just to save his own skin

Edited by Rae24 - 04 January 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index