Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

4thJan, updates Arpi getting Third Degree in Jail (Page 26)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupidstrike23

Originally posted by _nandini

Hiii Swati Big smile

First of all thank u for pairing me up with Arpi. So sweet of u sweetiee. I was all BlushingBlushing to read ur reasons. Embarrassed

I know dear, the epi was very heartwrenching. The way Arpi was been beaten and those smiling expressions on RV's face to hear a woman's screams show wat a coward, incapable and inhuman he is.Angry

thanx nandu..im glad u liked my answers..
@ya RV is behaving soo badly nd mean .... he was so happy to listen her painful scream nd moreover wen he cudn't hear any ,,he was eager to know y d hell did her screams stop..just horrible !!!
He is a Saddist man!!

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Hiii Swati Big smile

First of all thank u for pairing me up with Arpi. So sweet of u sweetiee. I was all BlushingBlushing to read ur reasons. Embarrassed

I know dear, the epi was very heartwrenching. The way Arpi was been beaten and those smiling expressions on RV's face to hear a woman's screams show wat a coward, incapable and inhuman he is.Angry

@ya RV is behaving soo badly nd mean .... he was so happy to listen her painful scream nd moreover wen he cudn't hear any ,,he was eager to know y d hell did her screams stop..just horrible !!!

Oh i loved all ur answersBig smile

Exactly, he was not satisfied with all the torture she went thru and he was enquiring the reason for her silence. Angry Today's epi was still okay compared to the promo for tomorrow's epi. I wonder wat wud they show tomro. That scares me even more. I couldnt see Avi n Arpi in this state.Cry They were stretching their arms to reach n touch each other.
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Hey Prash, Priya, Aleena, Sunaha, Swati and if am missing someone Hug

How are u girls after watching today's epi ? I was not in a state to join u all as was shaking badly. Sorry left without telling u all. Didnt want to discuss what i saw.Cry 

This thread has come upto 22 pgs. It took me 20 mnts to read all the postsLOL No wonder all are in a state of shock. Ouch
hiya nandu di....
even i came now.....my net is troubling alot from yesterday....Angry
i am soooooo much shocked from this epi.....its worst epi ever....but loved simple kicking he he heWink

Priya dear, Hug

I had been missing u since 2 days. I guess we havent talked since the new year. Infact i was telling  this to CB also in some thread, don remember which one.Confused  How are u ? Aww this net prob happens to me a lot of times. I jst shut it for sometime n thn log in.

The epi was very painful. RV was a stunner for me. I didnt expect such a brutal action from his part. Whatever he is doing is jst agaist law. He's jst misusing his powers in his uniform. Torturing a woman n tht too so badely for no reasons is such a shameful deed.

Simple was a delight to watch today. She brought some fun element to this painful epi. This snake is trapped from both sides now. Firstly he had a damad who was after him and now his bahu too is a threat to himLOLLOL Feeling happy for mama RaiBig smile
nandu di....Smile
missed you sooooo much....Hug
my year started with scoldings....everyday my toefl mam is torturing like RV......i'm getting punishment daily...today she said to do 5 test homework....rest of them  only 2AngryCry

dont no what happens to this stupid net.....its like PJ.....sometimes intelligent and sometimes dumb....

same here di.....he is more worse than my aunty.....now what avi will do to him for hurt his love...just imagine RV condition like Motu from waterEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cupidstrike23

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
How cld a police officer be such an inhumane person?

Edited by prash_t - 04 January 2011 at 12:25pm
cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Hiii Swati Big smile

Oh i loved all ur answersBig smile

Exactly, he was not satisfied with all the torture she went thru and he was enquiring the reason for her silence. Angry Today's epi was still okay compared to the promo for tomorrow's epi. I wonder wat wud they show tomro. That scares me even more. I couldnt see Avi n Arpi in this state.Cry They were stretching their arms to reach n touch each other.

@nandu di BOLD : oh di after reading dis line ... my heart strted beating more fast nd im feeling more painful now..
oh really dis was too sad..dey wer trying to hold each others hands but as if d whole world is against der unity nd trying to seperate dem..
ohh 2 love birds yet again suferring a pain of seperation...CryCryCry

Edited by cupidstrike23 - 04 January 2011 at 12:27pm

_nandini

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Okay Swati, Prash, Priya

I gotta go to bed now. Really sleepy SleepyEmbarrassed Good i came to the forum bfr leaving for bed. I was so depressed after watching today's epi but feeling so good after talking to u all. Now i'l have a nice sleep.Big smile

Thanx Big smile Love u 3 Hug
Take care
Good niteBig smile

-Prashu-

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Okay Swati, Prash, Priya

I gotta go to bed now. Really sleepy SleepyEmbarrassed Good i came to the forum bfr leaving for bed. I was so depressed after watching today's epi but feeling so good after talking to u all. Now i'l have a nice sleep.Big smile

Thanx Big smile Love u 3 Hug
Take care
Good niteBig smile

bye nandu di.. it was nice talking to u..
gud ni8..sweet dreamzzzzzzzzz..
cyaa 2mrw

Edited by cupidstrike23 - 04 January 2011 at 12:29pm
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

How cld a police officer be such an inhumane person?
Hi Prash. corrupt Police Officrs are more brutal than RV. but RV was shown earlier good police officer na.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index