Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

4thJan, updates Arpi getting Third Degree in Jail (Page 12)

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
But criminals are tortured to get the truth out from them...or for making them confess something...
Here..bechari Arpi has been co-operative from the beginning Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinismile.sara

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by cupidstrike23

Originally posted by prash_t

He is a Moron!!!

Wht does he think of himself tht he is a policeman nd can do anything as he like?

he is really a moron... wen he cudn't win d battle with our bahubali now hez trying 2 win it by hurting a women...soo mean nd coward he is ..
jab aaya tha tab toh bahut himmat aur sharafat dikha raha tha ..aur ab haivaniyat pe utar aaya ...

I might be putting my foot in here, but doesn't thses things happen in indian jail? men and women get tortured?...especially in backwater places like Lallanpur?...so in many ways the CVs were being realistic and Arpita being the wife of a known criminal was going to get it especially trying to shoot the officer.
Dreamy...

yup men nd women both get tortured but....women dnt get physically tortured....in some other way...u can say bad punishments!!

Arpita did a crime..!! bt since our law also considers circumstances in which it happes..she hasnt done tht big crime tht she wld get 3rd degree
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by super_boy

@prashu..: im fyne dear... 
@dreamy : no yaar dat wasn't dream.. RV was really doin all dese torture stuff with arpi..

SwatiHug

In that case both Avita are in a dangerous position!!....so that is why I'm hoping it is a bad, bad dream by someone!!!...not the MC bit, that was hilarious!...I laughed out alooud!!

I think misunderstanding will soon come between Avita...I will expand on my analysis tomorrow..>RV is going to do anything he can to totally bring Avi down to his knees including making him feel his own wife isn't with him anymore....

Di, did u understand his words about the climax and interval?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I don't this this kiddies here understoodBig smile...the look on his face...OMG, I felt like taking a shower!!....how could he be sadist all of a sudden?

Very Very sad episode n so will it b 2morow OuchCryCryOuch But i thought d misiunderstanding will b b/w Avi n Bhootni , it shd not b AVITA , why will there b misunderstandng b/w them???????? ConfusedConfused

the old 'divide and conquer'...together Avita are very strong. their love and beleif in one another sustains them, and gives them the strength to go on even in the face with adversity.If however, they feel alone and unloved...well the sky's the limit for their enemy....

Ya but he just wants Avi n even if he releases Arpi, they will b separated i.e. Avi in jail n Arpi at home n then bhootni will torture her more n both will b alone na.........

SB, when you have an enemy who seems strong and invincible, his only weakness his love for his wife. Even in jail this man would be proud, have loyalties outside and within. RV will do everything he can to break Avi down, mentally and physicall. He will start with trying to make him thing Arpi doesn't care and etc...if Avi believes that, RV will have won half the fight already. Avi would be carelss and more devil-may-care.....

anyway this is all conjecture at the moment.....but it is a possibility because if Avi does surrender, he will never break...>RV will be looking to use all weapon he could get his hands on, real and proverbial.
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by yoga23priya

I agree with u dreamy regaring avita's misunderstanding!!!
what misunderstanding prashu.....Confused
Hiya Priya..

may be RV cld create a sort of rift between avita,,..i dont knw how but he cld create
what did u think abt precap prashuCryCry
me scared
Tht precap was horrible...

cant even see itCryCry
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Milii

But criminals are tortured to get the truth out from them...or for making them confess something...
Here..bechari Arpi has been co-operative from the beginning Cry
exactly Milli
I mentioned that even y'day. RV is doing a mistake, someone should remind him the law. Thats why Avi needs a good lawyer.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

He is a Moron!!!

Wht does he think of himself tht he is a policeman nd can do anything as he like?

he is really a moron... wen he cudn't win d battle with our bahubali now hez trying 2 win it by hurting a women...soo mean nd coward he is ..
jab aaya tha tab toh bahut himmat aur sharafat dikha raha tha ..aur ab haivaniyat pe utar aaya ...

I might be putting my foot in here, but doesn't thses things happen in indian jail? men and women get tortured?...especially in backwater places like Lallanpur?...so in many ways the CVs were being realistic and Arpita being the wife of a known criminal was going to get it especially trying to shoot the officer.
Dreamy...

yup men nd women both get tortured but....women dnt get physically tortured....in some other way...u can say bad punishments!!

Arpita did a crime..!! bt since our law also considers circumstances in which it happes..she hasnt done tht big crime tht she wld get 3rd degree

but say the PO was corrupt, took pleasure from someone else's pain???..then the prisoner would get the 3rd degree...and did u hear how RV keeps saying her name 'Arpitha'...almost taking pleasure on saying it over and over again!!AngryAngry...I really wanted him to say the prisoner instead, that would ahve been better...

.I am sure it happens. Once again I blame bhootni and I really hope Avi does as well. If he had not listened to her, Arpi could have been home by that evening, whatever means he took to get her out....
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

ok girls  best part of the episode was dhagadham music and simple  sixer to papa rai

hurrican simple  has come  to rai household

jagat was moving his hand away first bt then after  she hit papa rai he himself holds simple hand

he doesnt want to be beaten by his wife

hehee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycupidstrike23

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
nandu gone kyaa

i hope she is feeling better

its dinner time for her  so i guess she left

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index