Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmi73

I also have feeling we will have he village bit now..I feel Avi is going to take off with Arpita..The goons have also come there ,they are going to hold RV at gunpoint & take arpi away...

I think so too laxmi. After watching Arpi in that stat, Avi will turn everything upside down in that police station. He won't leave without Arpi. I don't know whether to get happy or sad because I don't want Avi to get into bigger mess in order to be with his wife and I have a strong feeling that my fears may come true. Hope Avi will find some way to release arpi without making any mess and giving RV another chance.
MonyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara212

i want also some planing full action from Avi to safe Arpi for this he has to come in his scences and also really need to overcome his anger and hyperness ASAP. and yes also need to set himself free from bhootni so much influence. i am still very surprised why he didnt go with bhootni to lawer. is he just want to depend on his bhahoji and dont want to use his brain. pls CV give sensible hype to our hero

@Sara
agree with you. Even I was surprised. He was so restless, pacing around in the hall. He should have tried his best from all the sides but all he knows is the gun and violence, he doesn't know any other way to solve any problem but here its a question of Arpi's safety and life. He should be despirate to know what is being done in Arpi's case. I am sure if it was Arpi, she would have delt with the situation in a better way unlike Avi. CV's are making him 'sadak chaap gunda' as RV said, he is not as he was portrayed in the begining. Hard core gunda would act more proactively because he would have made arrangements in advance.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi mony sara hws u girls..

u know i was thinking  rv is the most hated person now here. we thought bahuji was worse but he is worst  as of now.

and abt avdesh my take is he is obeying sort of with helplessness to his bahuji

i mean bauji said she wud find a lawyer to take the case and get arpi released

he is restless but he is held by kasam of his love and bauji orders..

in anger and frustrations ppl normally dont think what they need to do..

for avdesh its sort of challenge to his bahubali status that his own wife is in jail and suffering and he cant do anything to her

shift of balance or character is here
MonyP thumbnail
you are right CB.
RV is the worst and this is just a begining.I don't  know what else he will be doing to get Avi, don't even want to think about it.
He wanted Avi to see Arpi being tortured na, and avi has seen it so now he better stop torturing Arpi. But I don't think Avi will give him a chance do anymore damage to arpi.
I don't think at the moment he is thinking about his Bhiyaji status. At the moment he is just a loving/caring husband who can go to any extent to save his betterhalf.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi mony.. see for avdesh he has been bhaiyaji and bahubali. and being tht strong he cant help his own wife. ok loopholes in story how come the ever powerful thakur family doesnt have any strong influence..

so leave that aside  lets come to the point say rv wanted to make sure avdesh hears and sees how much his wife is suffering.. and since he sees or hears what is the next action for avdesh..

if he breaks jail and takes away his wife holding rv and cops at gun point  means he has broken another law. right

now it boils down to what avi wud do to hifaazat his pyaar

tagline of the show

wud he use brains or brawns here
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rite CB Di...

rite now..he is bounded by arpi's promise to him nd bj's orders plus he cant break any law!

He surely saves her..but how? it is to be seen...
chatterbox thumbnail
hi prash.. this blank siggy image is ruffling me up..  and all over i-f ppl have same prb with siggy thing.

so well lets wait and watch

just 11hrs left

and i m alredy dreading to do the update hahahhahaha

but for now i m keeping the image of simple kicking that kalash on to papa rai

tht image is for keeps
PrashT thumbnail
I love simple...fr this!!!

i cldnt help laughing at tht time!!!! best scene!!

i can understand Di....In yday's epi when they were beating arpi ..i tot to kill them!!
PrashT thumbnail

There some bug or something in i-f i think...

siggies are missing...i checkd yday in 2 forums...same prob!
chatterbox thumbnail
it seems tinypic prb is there

i checkd gallery  some pics r there soem r not