4thJan, updates Arpi getting Third Degree in Jail

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Good Evening All ... Welcome to today's updates

πŸ˜ƒ

Story so far ..

The scene opens at the police station. RV orders his lady cops to go n torture Arpi. He tells them to beat her badly so that he could see her pain in Avi's eyes. He says thrash her so badly that she wud feel tht her Gunahon ka Devta is actually a monster for her to show her this fate. The lady cops reach Arpi's cell where she is sitting and crying. She gets scared to see the cop who is shouting at other Prisoners very rudely. The lady cop comes to Arpi and starts scaring her thru her stick. And suddenly starts beating her badly by tht thick stick. Arpi pleads her to leave her but she has no mercy.

Rv on the other side is sitting and smiling to hear Arpi's scream and moaning. Suddenly Arpi's screaming stops coming. RV calls his cop to go to Arpi's cell and enquire the reason for the silence. The lady cop comes and tells RV that Arpi was beaten badly and cud not bear the pain, so fainted. RV says wait till she gains conciousness and start beating again. He says tht he wud torture her so much tht Avi wud be compelled to come by his knees and request RV to leave his wife. RV says to himself that Bj has done the biggest mistake of her life by giving him Arpi who is the biggest weakness of Avi. She thinks herself  very clever but this time she has come across RV who is no less.

RV tells his cop that i am not getting fun out of all this. He orders him to call Avi. The cop calls up Avi who is strolling in the haveli tensed. The cop tells him to come and save Arpi as she is getting a third degree. He says tht RV is getting too brutal on her and her screams are echoing throughout the police station. RV sits and shows a thumbs up to the cop for his brilliant acting.

Avi looses his temper to hear all this. He rushes into his room and takes out a big gun. Runs to his sumo to go to the police station but his goons and Pj come and stop him. Pj explains him that this is not the right way to react. He might put himself and Arpi into more trouble. Goons also explain him that Bj has gone to talk to the lawyers. She wud soon  get Arpi out of the prison. Avi fuming in anger says that i cant go with this gun but i wud surely go to see Arpi without weapon. He leaves and the goons follow him in another Sumo.

At Rai house Arpi's mom who has jst talked to Sarvana over the fone, cries and prays god to protect her daughter. Snake hears this and gives her a tight slap. Simple who is standing with Jagat and lots of other family members, is shocked to see this. She is even more shocked to see Jagat and Chirag being casual at their father's action. She becomes angry. Snake asks his wife to do the arti so that Simple gets into the house. Mama Rai does her arti and asks her to come in by touching the kalash thru her legs. Simple grabs hold of Jagat and kicks the kalash (pot filled with rice) so forcefully that it goes and hits Ppa Rai. Snake starts to moan in pain holding his feets. Everyone shocked and happy to see this. Simple comes near him and explains him Newton's law of motion and says, if someone is habituated to beat, then he must also learn to tolerate the pain.πŸ‘πŸ˜† (This girl is simply awesome)

Avi reaches the police Station fuming in anger. He pushes and punches the cops trying to stop him and reaches RV's room. RV gives a viscious smile to see him there in this state.

Precap

Avi comes running to Arpi's cell where he sees her getting beaten brutally by the lady cops. He starts to shout and growl to help her and touch her. RV comes there and says i want Avi to see Arpi being beaten. The cops come and drag Avi away from the cell but he pushes them all at one blow. Arpi getting beaten in the cell cries badly in pain and stretches her hand out to reach Avi. 😭😭

Edited by _nandini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini,πŸ€—

Thanks so much for the update.

Ohhh...what is this?πŸ˜•....this is out of character....😲
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi dreamy

nandu  i keep forgetting to thank you for updates

solly about it..

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi dreamy

nandu  i keep forgetting to thank you for updates

solly about it..

Hi Di.

I think we need to go to lallanpur pronto!!...πŸ˜•
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dreami, cb , nanduπŸ€—

thanks for up date

ya dreamy  agree with u 
plz hurry upπŸ˜‰

guys dont be sad  but  i  like rv s taktikπŸ˜•
bahujis scandal against avi! i want it! Edited by chista - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
honestly dreamy.  we all shud march to lallanpur

i  dont know how u wud do tomm  analysis of this episode

i m still shaking at what i saw

and poor nandu she has to do this update..

ufff   i m waiting for nandu to finish so i can say more

damn it i m shivering here now.

also its taking nandu time to write coz her pc is  one room and tv in another room

so she keeps running between rooms πŸ˜†
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hieeeeeeee Chista,CB Di,Dreamy..

Thnks a lot for updates....
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di..

m shivering toooo