India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kala..... (Page 2)

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I also don't lyk her at all in today's episode. She was so badly bad, i feels lyk killing her but i don't care much about her coz i have full faith in naku's bappa nd seema's krishna, i believe that all this happens so that dutta can accept naku whole heartedly nd also so that kala vl be exposed in front of dutta.

Gudness always win in his fight wid evil. Kala, u stoop to any level but it vl always be naku who vl win at end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
exactly...dutta cares so much about his family that he risked his life and pushed baaji out so there would be someone to take care of them...and what do ET do...want him dead..AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I swear! I think Anna and Chaaskar are any day better than her as atleast their motive of seeing Dutta dead is a usual one in gangster world. Even Suds is better as atleast he doesnt have much to do with Dutta (except that he is his wife's step brother). But Kala being a woman, a sister, who has grown up with him, how can she even think about it, forget do something like that? Ok all this while when she said she hated him and wanted to see him unhappy (even though it dint make much sense as Dutta was not directly responsible for her miseries), it made little sense....but now wanting him dead Shocked?! Dutta has been a brother who took care of all her needs and took up the entire family's responsibilities at a very young age, someone who always gave her all the happiness in the world as much as he could. If she is happily married today and has found a good life partner, am sure it has a lot to do with Dutta. And she calls Baaji 'aastheen ka saap' Dead! Godd, now I really think she is one of the worst vamps on TV as far as karma is concerned!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisasha_1-bharti-

Go to top