Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den-theme NT- Info below belongs to the den (Page 87)

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Yes, We always fear losing our loved ones....their love makes us superstitous/religious/credulous/fearful. We want to protect them in whatever way we can and which ever way possible.

A small ray of hope makes us go that extra mile and that's what MSK is doing. After that horrifying incident with NT, he truely fears losing Geet so is extra cautious to the point of being paranoid....He has reasons too

Edited by Anshu_A - 04 January 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23luvmaneetSigma

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@ Anj spot onThumbs Up Fear only come for ur dear one,For MSK  It was Dadi before which replace by Geet now.
@ Anshu hello the hangama is there becasue today's epi showed that MSK never went to Temple for prayer but He did went to Dargah, Guridabad .   He went to Dargah because Dadi forced him to go there and bring prasad for her. and he went to Guridabad at Amrister because he wanted some peace place. He was shown their praying with two hands  up but today they should he never prayed before.  I hope this makes some sense to u

Edited by polly23 - 04 January 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DillikudiSigma

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Polly: thanks I get what u r trying to say but what I don't get is why the noise????? he went to gurudwara and Dargah ...so what? Does it make him a lesser person ? that's what I am confused about...why r people offended or upset

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Sigma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
*Fear comes with Dear*
When one has none for whom they care
Then they have nothing at all to ever fear
Fear of losing the "one comes free with care
So, love makes Maan afraid of losing his dear
It will make him determined to keep her here
The Sher will let none near his doe-eyed deer
Cornered Shers are creatures that inspire fear
So, Brij needs to start watching his cute rear
And Arjun better wisen up and steer clear
Otherwise very soon they will not be there

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 04 January 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaluvmaneetpolly23DillikudiSigma49erFan

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Anj: Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Here is my take from pg. 2...writing after many days. LOL

Pointers for Jan 4th
  • First, I liked the logic and execution of yesterday and today. Well thought out and smooth flowing.
  • Brij needs to slow it down just a tad bit. I understand he is on a mission here, but we are not running a marathon. The speed it a tad bit fast. If only we were fast in other areas such as Maan's snail speed in the romance department.
  • Someone fix Arjun's clothes ASAP! Those bright colors are for not for a man his age. The shredded jeans that he ALWAYS wears need to go. And need I say that his hair is a disaster? But Maan's new hair cut I like.
  • Maan's belief in god - Now I am not sure how all of a sudden he did not believe in god and now does. I remember him going to the golden temple and praying. Now I have already heard the argument that you do not need to believe in god to go to a religious place, you can go for inner peace. I'm sorry, but if you are not the CV's I am not buying it. I understand that view very clearly, but I do not believe the CV's thought it through that deeply. It is simply a blooper made by the CV's. My point is they should not forget their own work. Next thing we know, Brij is an angel and Maan is out to kill Geet if they continue to make mistakes like this.
  • Geet's says to Maan that his word is the last for her - She needs to remember that when Sameera aunty comes along to dance on her parade. 
  • Arjun - He is obviously going to turn positive and fall for the Non-Existent Sister *yawn*. He must redeem himself in Maan's eyes before he can be with Anwesha. Perhaps he can save them from Brij? 
  • Where is Dev?! Dev needs to stay in the show. Replace that pathetic actor Abhinav and get a good one for Dev's role. One who is willing to do what the character and story requires. Dev's saint hood ruined the story. Fix it by keeping DEV THE CHARACTER as gray/evil, what ever floats your boat. But, NOT as a saint. He is an integral part of the story, it began from him, and it shall end on his punishment! 
  • Brij - Three words: I love him! 
  • Barry Dhillon usually I am always taken with your brilliant dialogues. Today I am disappointed. It is evident that you are running out of ideas. I am sick of the repetitive lines. Please give is some change and skip the poetry class. BTW, I am no longer fond of the word mehboob.
  • Lastly, no matter what the wedding is happening. Smile

Edited by Ann.A - 04 January 2011 at 3:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23luvmaneetDillikudi49erFanSigmaAnjanaYYZ

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@ Rash i can see u hello Hug
@ Anshu because Religious is always a sentimental subjects, people gets offended very easily if anything showed beyond their beliefs that way all the noise coming fromLOLLOLLOL i hope CVs do clear some of this issue by tomorrow
Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Polly; I think I need to watch the episode again to really understand what was said that made people angry/offended coz i am still not clear! Are they angry that he went to a gurudwara and a dargah earlier but never to a temple....which he should have since he is a Hindu??Confused

Ann: u raised the same issue in your analysisConfused

Edited by Anshu_A - 04 January 2011 at 3:30pm

Go to top