Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den-theme NT- Info below belongs to the den (Page 77)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@ Daaku

The horse ain't fake Angry......watch the promo Angry
Don't you mess with the horsey Angry

@ Nabs
Aww anything for you sweetie Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodTaiyo

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

@nabs: no worries i will tell her..
@sara: fine i will get my phone re charged tom and tell ya..
@swati: woh pic from starlayer kaun se epi ki hai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShona

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@Goosy...Come here give us a hug......HugHug Was it the scarf comment that did it?LOL

@shali....Congrats on mission well accomplished....Hug

shali

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Nabhss haha don't get senti I have no tissues to providee

@Kiran eloooo

@An haha u want da fake one for MSKKK and real one for VIcky hawwww u loved him An..MSK's pheelings are hurt..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodliv2laugh

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

frm next week Geet TRP will increase bcz BB is finishing this week 

I think Geet has more viewers than BB, I mean even my mom likes it Ermm Big smile

liv2laugh

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Dear Devils, 

Dam Dam diga diga...mausam bhiga bhiga...I don't know why of all the songs in the world only this one has to get stuck in my little metal box brain....lets do some dance vanceDancing...I have a playmate...Embarrassed  now I am not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing that my potential boyfriend is a little on a the short side..but I have heard that size doesn't matter...if any of you devils have first hand experience, let me knowWink...Oyee! get your heads out the gutter. Angry  It was kinda weird to see an atheist just accept GOD..making me a little love sick...I have no problems with people believing what ever they want to believe, but don't take me on a sea-saw ride...it is getting a little dizzying here....Dead Now I want to throw up...Ouch

Okay moving on..what is up with VICIOUS Veerji.Shocked..the boy has some technical skillThumbs Up...he hid it so well for all these months behind his OYEE and Talwar...Isn't it sadConfused that someone like him who probably has no desire to use his education is an engineer (assuming) or a really good electrician.  And yet we have millions of girls wanting to pursue an education and they are denied.Disapprove  It was funny though to see him fail in his attemptsLOL....actually it was rewarding to see him failClap...how can a brother who shares genes with his sister want to kill her and watch her suffer without any reaction.Ermm  I guess it is even hard for this little metal box to comprehend what is so special about Purkho ki Izzat...he does realize that the Purkhos he is talking about are dead.Dead

Now don't even expect me to talk about SICKY and PSYCHO....they are not worth my time.Sleepy

Well devils I will definitely let you all know if anything happens between me and shorty...Big smile

Until next time.

Love always, 
Ms. Taveez

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosestaqdirGeekgodDillikudijyoti06swan20MishtyShonaliv2laughshaliTheRowdiest

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

@ Polly
Check page 3 or 4.
Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@

Possible options on marriage day...

1)Geet gets kidnapped...Brij-MSK talwaar fightDay Dreaming..Arjun might also join the fight from MSK's sideWink..dhoom dhaam background musicLOL.. followed by marriage in the endTongue

2)Brij attacks Geet ...but Arjun saves her on time...confrontation of 3 menEvil Smile...dhoom dhaam Background musicLOL....followed by marriage in the endTongue

3)NT makes a comeback and becomes partner in crime with Brij to oppose the marriage because preggy woman cannot take pheras..lots of high voltage social drama...Arjun might support MSK here....dhoom dhaam BG musicLOL...followed by marriage in the endTongue

4)Geet's family comes and oppose the marriage ..reason is khandaan ki nonsense izzatLOL...Brij removes his talwaar to kill Annie and KhuranasLOL...Dhoom dhaam BG musicROFL..followed by Marriage in the end

5)MSK gets kidnappedEvil Smile...Brij tells Geet u ruined my khandaan's izzat..so what I m not able to kill u..I can kill your honewala suhaagEvil Smile...Geet asks Arjun for help...Arjun takes advantage...asks Geet to marry me and I save MSK....Geet agrees...Arjun marries Geet....Arjun saves MSK...Brij in Jail...MSK becomes devdas...Annie commits suicide...dhoom dhaam BG music...followed by Arjun-Geet marriage partyTongue...**Jyoti runs away from patli gali**....dhoom dhaam BG music.,..Jyoti is runningROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oyeeeeeeee What is this????? AngryConfusedI came back from another looooong brain taxing meeeting...and see this!!!! What r u debils upto! My brain going for a toss!!

What r u upto to day Ms positivity Queen???LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.GeekGeekgodjyoti06

Go to top