Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den-theme NT- Info below belongs to the den (Page 71)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@Jyots I think Option 3 is very likely to happen..
LMAO if we have talwar fight wid Err-Jun,Maan VS NT,Brij tht is gonna be hilarioussROFL
Ash I want my option 5 to take placeROFL..want to see how CVs r brutally murdered by the GCMsLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodshalimchopraMishtyShona

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

PHEW PHEW and PHEW!!!! Writing is a tough job...haan...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Here's my take for today ...Hope u guys like it...coz I myself don't know what I have written as I was almost half-asleep on the keyboard...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OK FIrst off Message for all Religious Fanatics out there....

Don't all religions teach us to respect everyone and how can we say your God and My God...God is one...He is not an idol nor a place or Anything materialistic or Anyone who creates divides....God is a power that can not be explained or seen...He can only be felt. And all the religious places make us feel that Divine Power...and bring peace to our lives.

He is a positive energy that exists in all of us...and religious places are just mediums for bringing this Positive Energy to the fore that's all....So, If the character of Maan visited these places it doesn't mean that he is religious...Many tourists visit these places, so does that mean that they believe or for that matte don't believe in a particular religion. These places can also be visited for attaining inner peace and also to bring forth he positive energy within us...

With that I'll close my sermon and start with the take on the Epi...LOL

My take for today's epi

Well, I liked the epi...

The first scene where Maan is following Arjun and Brij sees him was nice...But I must say Brij has amazing reflexes(thanks for pointing that out Caco..Smile)

Maan's realization that he misjudged Arjun was Ok but he shouldn't suddenly stop doubting him.... Coz all said and done we still dunno what Arjun is upto...He might be planning something bad with his sis...So MSK keep all your senses alert  around this guy...He is still not deserving of any trust...Haan!!!

BTW I liked how the CVs in each episode are giving viewers a hint regarding Arjun turning positive...
1) His dialogue to NT yesterday abt Khurana Family and Geet
2) His innocent visit to the mall and MSK's acceptance of the fact that he was wrong abt Arjun

I also liked how MSK immediately shifted focus from Arjun and started thinking abt alternate scenarios for the incidents happening at KM....Intelligent MSK really rocks...Thumbs Up

MSK's concern for Geet is so touching...His readiness to believe in God and changing his ways for Geet  truly shows how shaken up he is by the incident of the night before.. He just can't imagine anything happening to Geet..... and for protecting her if he needs the help of the Almighty he is ready to take it with open arms...

It is said that and I quote, 'You can't change the world but you can always change yourself.' So, if you and I start to change then we have already begun changing the world." So MSK is ready to change his entire world for Geet...He is ready to embrace God for her and that is what he does by accepting the Taveez from the Baba.....

At home Brij is fuming after his 2nd foiled attempt for killing Geet...I swear Brij has becme psychotic after his stint in the jail...He sets up the oven in such a way that it will electrocute Geet...When this fails...he decides to steam her like corn in the bathroom with a glass door and external temp. control buttons...ROFLROFLROFL

Here I have to ask the CVs....Is this really Brij or NT has gotten a plastic surgery to look like Brij....ROFL ???ROFL

Coz If not...then either the prison he stayed in gives highly sophisticated training on cooking,killing someone using electronic equipment etc....or he has had a training in a terrorist camp or the last but not the least ...he has done some brain swapping with NT...ROFL

Maan and Geet's pre-taveez exchange scene was nice...It was like how normal couples talk...And I also like the fact that MSK doesn't get Goo-Goo eyed each time he sees Geet...Coz now he knows that she is his and he has this content expression when he talks with her...Its like he's at home with her...GC and DD were really good in this scene...Thumbs Up

I liked the confused, scared and apprehensive Maan who was a bit embarassed to gift the Taveez to Geet....bcause this is not his style...he has always been "Apni marji ka malik" But today he wanted to bow down to the other Malik....just for his Geet....GC rocked in this scene.....He portrayed all these emotions fabulously....ClapClapClap

The last scene was a nail-biter and a hair-raising one....I was really scared coz I hadn't seen the FB pics..OuchOuch ....And I think this was played out well by the CVs....The general non-internet savvy audience will really like this twist...And will go Bechari Geet, Shaadi se Pehle bhi koi Sukh Nahi and that's what sells....So CVs...Nice Move....Thumbs Up

And the highlight of the epi was the shortest NES scene since her entry into GHSP...I for one was very happy abt it....I hope like all the Devils here ...She is the one who touches the oven tomorrow and goes back to her non-existent state...ROFL

Overall the episode was fantastic with the right amount of drama, suspense, romance and intrigue....StarThumbs Up...GC, DD and Beizaad were exceptional and Piyush was good...!!!

The inconsistency in the characterization of Brij is glaring....How can he turn from a Brawny Loud not so intelligent Hooligan to a Sophisticated Suave and Oh So Smart Criminal???? CVs Be careful abt this...

One more thing I have to say is stop putting up spoilers for the complete epi...Just give some teasers to make the viewer curious...Not the whole thing which bores the viewer and makes him avoid watching the show!!!!

But this return of the story and logic in the show is making me very happy and hope the CVs stay on track in the future too...Smile

THEME OF THE DEN -NT

Will write abt her tmrw as feeling very sleepy right now...LOLLOL

Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirGeekgodjyoti06swan20Taiyo

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

All the skills Brij acquired at prison

1)He acquired a brain
2)He learnt to cook
3)He learned electrical engg
4)He's a bit of a detective...he was studying the layout of camera locations
5)He's learnt other languages...first he used to say Oye...now he knows Khamiyaza
6)he's learnt acting...watch him act subservient  in front of Arjun and Dadi.

I am sure I am missing a lot here
If he can learn as much in 2 months there...imagine what a wastrel like me can do in say 1 year

Edited by Geekgod - 04 January 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirjyoti06swan20liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@ Polly
Thanks Hug
mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

@nabiha: recently also na ..only todays epi coz i forced her to..i have been pestering her since i have ben watching GEET today she gave in,,.thts all..hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Can they end the show on January 10 with a parting shot -- And They Lived Happily till Vicky Arrived... LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirjyoti06Cute_Ash

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

What the heck does Khamiyaza mean Confused Confused
panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Hello All...SO what's this list that's being discussed here???

Clue me in Please Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top