Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den-theme NT- Info below belongs to the den (Page 17)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Gouri:Paste that small bold part on FB wall where GCMs r going mad over that religious issueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Jhan i love ur list....

liv2laugh

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Jyo link to the FB discussion pls....

liv2laugh

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@ Smita I think the same, Arjun will convince her  in a minute with one eyelock and hair blowing in the wind scene ROFLROFLROFL

@ win today's episode was fab, such drama, I really enjoyed it, I hope they can keep this up

@ pooja as long as Nakewl don't touch it, one of the other servants can who's name we don't remember ROFLROFLROFL

@pennu I know Geet should smash that glass

liv2laugh

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
What religious issues as in does he believe or not ....I mean lots of people dont believe but still visit places of religious value with family or due to culture they follow at home .......u believe in god when u look upto him and feel him within ....going to a place or religious imp does'nt signify yr belief in god......

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06swan20pennuspshastrSigmaliv2laughsuj01

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-pennu

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Done with my Take on Pg 2

Here for Lazzy Phoolss

BriMaan Hit Miss: Haha the way he went down was funny..its all so funny Maan behind Err-jun..Brij Behind Maan& Err-JUn and all of them have one common goal GITH..LOL

College Boy: I know Err-Jun has to be the koool one but here he is a businessman and he looked like a college boy todayyLOL

Sher Msk: Lol the way MSK was walking was like a tiger pouncing towards its preyROFLYay  I caught you & as soon as Gupta enters he runs behind the wall Neva seen MSK like thisROFL

MSK in dharam Sankat: I loved how he wants to go to any extent to protect Gith..He can change his rules for her..EmbarrassedI am loving it how religion factor is protecting them from start, but hope it doesn't turn to Maata ki Chowki SoonLOL

Brij's Murder Scheme 2:Scheme 1 Failed of killing her directly..Next one Mess the microwave's wires up by gifting death with electricity..I love the wayy his Mind WorksEvil Smile
"Gith Aaaj Maine Tumhaari Maut ka Poora Intejaam kar Diyaa Hai"
Its just funny coz tht is not his normal voiceLOL
I was just thinking wat if Nakewl falls into the trapROFLROFLNooo Phleezz NE you look so thin Go go Drink some  healthy soup..And don't forget to make it hawt If you drink cold there will be bacteria in it so Go to the Microwave Jaldi..I am diein to see your fotu frame wid a garland on it..

Geet's New Avatar: Don't Know sumthin was missing don;t knw wat type of dress it is? Looks lyk anarkali but the top bit is never tht long for anarkali is itErmmit looked lyk a ghaghra to me or was it me checking Gith out too muchLOL anyway gud they are experimenting wid her looks and as soon as buri nazar was mentioned Brij is theree..Gith put ur kaala tikkaa..Listen to Oldd Daadii..LOL

Scheme 2 in action BUT: it went a Flop LMAO Brij's face when she left..Priceless expressionssROFLROFL

Tasha ki Ankhiyaan on err-jun: LMAO Tasha&NE both wore blue on their first dates wid Err-Jun..LOLThe way she was Sharmaofying..the height difference made me laugh LOL
Tasha Ke Dil ki tamanna
Err-jun ke saath Goa Hai Jaana
Parr Err-Jun toh chahta hai NE ko Jalaana..

(ash hides behind the curtains before ppl throw tamatars at me for writing those lines)

Maaneet Milan:Tht was utterly adorable I don't knw wat was adorable but da way they met and I was jus hoping hold her and pull her towardss you..Oh well these two are bhery bhery innocent..they go into their bedroom chup chaap..LOL

Maan's Taufa Kabool or No Kabool: Expect me to say kanjoos..No he is not being kanjoos he brought sumfin to protect her for her benefit..I won't look at the size of it but tthe emotions the gift has is shoo damn sweet..How can he love her so much..I wish he existed..Ouch

Geet will give me Diabetes: Not tht I didn't like it but this girl so full of positivity..Hey bhaggu..How can she be like tht but I guess tht's how her character it..I loved how Geet was holding his hand in the middle of the convo mainly bcoz I don;t think they are scripted..They were NaturalEmbarrassedand I am not talkin abt da one when he gives her taveez and she puts her hand on top of his..I talking abt the one when she was saying "Don't worry it was only my imagination"..

Love Can Change: Maan's Character development..He accepted he can change himself only for her protectionn Embarrassedawww..

Pshyco brij: See I wasn't wrong by portraying him as a pshycho in my Vm..He wants to kill her by hook or by crook..he just wants to do her stayanaash nd give thandak to his kalejaa..LOL
Trust me he is just trying to Convince himself abt teh Purkho ki Izzat..He wants to kill Gith coz he wants Maan all by himself...He cannot share his MAAN with anyoneeApprove

Camera's Confusion: Did Maan put the cameras only in outhouse or Khurana Mansion too? I doubt he has put it into KM..If he has then Brij shuld be easily caught wid da cameras or no UseSleepy

Precap: It is sure Freaky but since I knw the picture next what's the pointStern Smile

@GC&DD As usual Fabolous PerformanceesClapStar
@Behzaad Amazing.Clap.You portray Brij so well tht ppl hatee you but at the samee time they refer u as a clever villan...
@CVz
-The FB pics are creating a Havoc everywheree...*fingers crossed* my baby shuld be safeeOuchbut bad move CVz..You knw if u didn't post the FB pics everyone wuld be going hawwww Ha wat's gonna happen??They wuldn;t be able to sleep tonight..LOLBut You Ruined the whole suspense

Edited by Cute_Ash - 04 January 2011 at 10:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06swan20pennuSigmasuj01TheRowdiest

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
As far as i have understood Maan he has always come across as a spiritual person than a religious one. His visits to the Gurudwara & Masjid could be explained because he does believe in the Almighty but doesn't really follow all the customs related with religion because he doesn't believe in them. Doing pooja, wearing a taabeez etc are all part of the custom each one follows in their respective religions. Now that he feels Geet's life is in danger he is willing to even subscribe to these customs......that does not mean he was against religion till now & has suddenly changed for Geet.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06Meetu_AnupennuSigma

Go to top