Devils Den-theme NT- Info below belongs to the den - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Jyoti Kavita and I are tearing the segment apart, all the time I was thinking of Satish...MY god Im dead now.

Not fair😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....me also want to knowπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.....

**Anu Runs off before suj attacks again**πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

@shradha..........agreed its not difficult to operate but a person who operates it for the first time wont know the use of itπŸ€”

An: Why not a centaur (Ok they ar ethe half horse half man people or is it someone else?),....Kiss and he becomes a full human!🀣 (GCMs should love me for this-Story demands a kiss now!)Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
@anu......dont worry i wont attack u and u can continue with ur dot connections🀣🀣🀣
Suj: I am sure a well to do family like theirs would have some of these gizmos in their haveli (if not saunas then atleast ACs) but yeah Brijjy boy clearly become multi talented in Jail!
Adiiiiiiiii, Shrada : Hello πŸ€—

Shrada: U keep on asking abt the Dots..why do i get a feeling u're instead interested in all this dot business 🀣🀣🀣

Will be right back guys. πŸ˜† It's heavy rain here..n my net is gonna give me problem soonish...i can FEEL it already 🀣🀣

ooohhhooo....me missing out the doth connection.....
and not to forget the Vicky jap.....

@adi........how are u and how was ur new year?

@Suj

BTW.....after so much of excitement.....i seriously doubt if there are any dot worth joiningπŸ€”........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

well can i say my excitement is going down drastically πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Vini: I want my centaur story πŸ˜†..What to do!!!