Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Polly...Soorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤗 Slip of fingers...that pitchfork comment was for Polki...and The GN was for you🤗 GN Polly🤗

@Polki......I am sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤗 You know that I'm scared of the pitch fork...don't come after me ...pleaaaaaaaaaaaase😆🤗 GN and sweet dreams🤗

Bye all ....have fun🤗
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ ashu ru serious, cause my siggie option is off right now

I need to go turn it on now to check, i hope your joking
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what I don't understand what has happened to my siggies, has this been like this all day?
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Parm the site tinypic is doing sum experiment tht is why..upload ur sig in photobucket or imageshack and then updtd it again..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fear comes with Dear
When one has nobody they care about then they are fearless.  But, with care comes fear.  Fear that you may loose the one that gives your life purpose that makes your existence meaningful.  So, it is with Maan.  His deep love for Geet makes him afraid of losing what to him is so dear.  

So, is it his weakness or strength?  Fear challenged properly can be a greater motivator.  That's why they say don't take panga with a wounded tiger.  Same here😉  Especially not when he is alert and aware that he may lose his "precious" - his doe-eyed deer.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I just read a few comments on FB about today's episode and I am totally confused!!! What disrespect was shown to religion/god that people r talking about it???

Can anyone explain? I didn't find anything offending in whatever I saw on my little BB😕  so maybe I missed something😕
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW, Anj, I totally  agree with u!
TSharan thumbnail

Yes, We always fear losing our loved ones....their love makes us superstitous/religious/credulous/fearful. We want to protect them in whatever way we can and which ever way possible.

A small ray of hope makes us go that extra mile and that's what MSK is doing. After that horrifying incident with NT, he truely fears losing Geet so is extra cautious to the point of being paranoid....He has reasons too
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Anj spot on👍🏼 Fear only come for ur dear one,For MSK  It was Dadi before which replace by Geet now.
@ Anshu hello the hangama is there becasue today's epi showed that MSK never went to Temple for prayer but He did went to Dargah, Guridabad .   He went to Dargah because Dadi forced him to go there and bring prasad for her. and he went to Guridabad at Amrister because he wanted some peace place. He was shown their praying with two hands  up but today they should he never prayed before.  I hope this makes some sense to u
Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Polly: thanks I get what u r trying to say but what I don't get is why the noise????? he went to gurudwara and Dargah ...so what? Does it make him a lesser person ? that's what I am confused about...why r people offended or upset