Devils Den-theme NT- Info below belongs to the den - Page 62

Posted: 13 years ago
@Polki........ur taveez write-ups are too good.....and now the taveez has got a buddy too....πŸ˜†

@Jyo....have u read the post on the MF?...πŸ€”
&Jyo ... Huh, seriously Indian viewers are weird πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ ...Geet deserves a much higher TRP .. But I guess its also because Geet comes on Star One ... Here on TV, Geet is a week behind .. And I never have the patience to wait and watch it on TV .. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by liv2laugh

@ Daaku

The horse ain't fake 😑......watch the promo 😑
Don't you mess with the horsey

Angry Jhan ... the horse is NOT real. It's an image of the real and not the real. Like my ID is an image of me real but me is not real 🀣🀣🀣

Me love maroing fundas ... 🀣🀣🀣Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
@ Kiran No u r not the only one All  Devils were Cloud Nine when they Heard Da Brij Oyyeeeeeeeeeeeee is coming back😳
@ Jhan and Kav will read in few thanks
@ Polki hello loved ur take, when i saw the Taveez i remember about u that ur Mrs.Taveez finally found her life partner,  🀣🀣Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago

I'll do an Ekta Mayyi type prediction especially for An

Err-Jun kidnaps Err-jun and locks him in da spooky room..MSK screams but no one listens and Sam Aunty is in there so Sam aunty Maaros chance and starts seducing Maan..Zaraaa Zara Touch tOUCHH me and MSK stands there lyk a baal brahmachari but he gets carried away...and then everyone is luking for Maan but cannot find him nakewl and gith go together upstairs and they unlock the spooky room to find MSK and Sam aunty lying together on the floor...

Gith breaks all her bangless and she runs away from theree heartbroken and ends up in the mandap telling everyone abt da dhokha maan gave her..She is thinking who is gonna be the father she makes da decision tht she doesn;t need a father and she decides to go from there and Vicky enters

"Ruk Jaoo Geet Main Tumhaari ankhon mein ansoon nahi dekh sakta Main Banoonga Tumhaare bacha ka PItaah..Aa Jao Goddi par Chad Jaoo Tenu Lekee Main Jaavangaa Dill deke main jaavangaa"

they run away in the clouds of happiness on the horse
And they lived happily afterr
caption "dreams do come trueee"

🀣🀣🀣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Me off now..real life hubby calling😳

Ghehe, Bubyeeee .. Take Care <3 ... and even I dont like too much Romance πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Good Night and Dream Sweet Jyoti πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Geets:Con might happen in the next new year now when the baby finally comes out🀣

Haila I knew it!  I mean come on na!  They using actual dates, but forgot about Geet's tummy! 

Ok IM in dream land now...wedding on 10th and DD birthday...my wish come tru! 😳😳😳😳😳😳
What a twist Cute One : 🀣 Star One Channel office won't be standing the next day  after this episode is aired.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
@Polki...Lovely take....Ur take always makes me...🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Jyo and Swati...Bye and Good Night

@Kiran...Hi...I'm Kavita...And we Love Da Brij here ...He's the rock star....haan...🀣🀣🀣