Devils Den-theme NT- Info below belongs to the den - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
@ pooja why ru calling yourself party pooper, I think of you as one of the most sensible ppl here πŸ€—

@ jhan in sikhism anyone is welcomed with open arms to the gurdwara but it is the sikh place of worship

the golden temple has 4 doors to it to represent that everyone from any culture is welcome there
@ Jyoti, they had deewali celebrations at his house, that clearly states he has religious views and what they believe, whats the big fuss for now!  I mean being indian its a dream for me to visit other holy shrines no matter what religion it is!  Just my thinking!
ha ha CVS will need to come up with an answer now.. πŸ˜†
What if he is on the fence about religion...some people are, you know! Is that so bad?

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
@Gouri:Paste that small bold part on FB wall where GCMs r going mad over that religious issue🀣
Jyo link to the FB discussion pls....
@ Smita I think the same, Arjun will convince her  in a minute with one eyelock and hair blowing in the wind scene 🀣🀣🀣

@ win today's episode was fab, such drama, I really enjoyed it, I hope they can keep this up

@ pooja as long as Nakewl don't touch it, one of the other servants can who's name we don't remember 🀣🀣🀣

@pennu I know Geet should smash that glass
What religious issues as in does he believe or not ....I mean lots of people dont believe but still visit places of religious value with family or due to culture they follow at home .......u believe in god when u look upto him and feel him within ....going to a place or religious imp does'nt signify yr belief in god......
It's the day of God and religion. Just saw GC's india-forum's interview.

Work is his "dharma" and fans are his "bhagwaan".

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope there is nothing wrong in this post.