Devils Den-theme NT- Info below belongs to the den - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
😲 - Now religious controversy over MSK's statements. Babaji! And here I was being philosophical about his religious beliefs distinguishing between God, religion and rituals. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
my internet sucks big time😑😑

got disconnected and am back again but cant continue like this

goodnite guysπŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Happy DiscussingπŸ˜ƒ

@ Jhan and her list 🀣🀣🀣

what about Daadi's NE grand daughter 🀣🀣🀣

@ caco I know Brij was superfast and agile with that turn and twist 🀣🀣🀣

@Jhan:That makes perfect sense..write it in the first page of your takeπŸ‘πŸΌ..yes even I hv the same justification for MSK's previous dargah-temple visits and the way he visited now..his beliefs hv changed now...but we understand this...question whether GCMs or the general viewers understand it or notπŸ€”
ok guys i have broken my resolution on the 2nd day itself. i am supposed to be in bed by 10.30 max 11. 
its so difficult. πŸ€£

Bye all πŸ€—
me posted something on page 3...please go read...

posting it again here

I loved the episode...it had very little Annie.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Story flowed well...Maan is now doubting whether he is correct in doubting Arjun...finally his focus will shift to someone else.... πŸ˜ƒ

Geet suffocating in the bath room and banging on the door...calling out to maan and then collapsing.... finally brij is successful in atleast harming geet a bit....

but chill peeps.... i dont think baby is a goner....if baby goes geet will go in depression...maan will go in depression that he cudnt fulfill the promise he made to her that he will protect....no marriage...

so chill...she will hv just collapsed...fainted.... the baby pulse will be slow but it will revive.... all will be fine in the end.......

MC if they will show, will come much later..... after the wedding when everything is fine .... that time for the twist it will come...if it ever comes....

Today the talks of taveez, destiny, god, belief .... shows that marraige between maan - geet will happen even if there will be lot of problems... maan n geet wont separate....

i loved maan's dialogue that it doesnt take time to change ppl...true...one incidence n ppl can change.... someone's entry into a life can change the whole perspective in life.... well said...

People who are complaining about the spoiler pics.... chill people...we the online ppl dont matter much for the TRPs.... actual TRP viewers dont get spoilers pics.... they get spoilers only thru SBS/SBB if they are housewives..... i can say viewers dont get spoilers n yet add to TRPs coz till July this year i was a regular viewer of all star one serials but i wasnt a member of IF nor did i know that such a place existed..... also i never was on FB pages of any serials...neither i watched SBS/SBB...so such episodes created lot of interest for me...n i made sure i watched the following episode...
as far as online viewers r concerned....... those of us who r TRP viewers r so loyal that despite the spoilers we will watch as we want to add to TRPs....infact we can be called GHSP addicted fanatics.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About Maan's being aetheist... well I must say that i do go to temples, dargah, church... as i like the ambience... i also do seva at these places...but thats because these places help u become calmer...but i m not a believer in god.... i dont believe in idol worship.... but i hv a temple in the house n do puja coz ppl in house (my MIL n Mom) r believers n like it if i do it..... am a kinda of aetheist..... so i can relate to what he says.... πŸ˜ƒ
@ All
Presenting a list of possible candidates to open the microwave and be electrocuted........ 😈
1) NE
2) Annie
3) Anvesha Khurana
4) NES
5) MSK's non-existent sister
6) Daadi's non-existent granddaughter
7) Geet's non-existent sister-in-law
8) Arjun's fake lover

Please add to this list if you have any more candidates 🀣
Jyo

Do you want me to post this on FB also?