Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo its not necessary that one goes to religious places just to pray.... U can go there to relax or unwind too....The ambiance n peace is soothing to the mind n body too....
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo dont give people ideas.. edit ur posts .. let us not give them ideas ourselves..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: spshastr

Jyots he visited dargah for free prasad and Amritsar for free showe..๐Ÿ˜†

MSK need to justify that in tomorrow's episode๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Opti:Actually the issue is not very big and there can b justifications given for this action of MSK,but MM grps and religious grps which just need an opportunity to pounce on the show will do it now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
My take on episode from pg 3
--

I hope it isn't just my mood, but the episode did not quite work for me today. I had missed the first half. So, had to watch it on youtube. But I wasn't much interested in re-watching the second part. That's rare for GHSP's episodes.
  • Maan figures out the Arjun isn't the culprit. Good. But another tabeez. And this overemphasis on Maan's atheism??!! Excuse me! We remember him going to Golden Temple and Dargaah. Fine - Dargaah can be explained away assuming he went only because of Dadi Ma's insistence. But what about Golden temple. When he said it once in the hospital ILU scene, we could digest it. Probably he meant that he did not believe in destiny (rather than God) and now he believes in it. 

Yes, someone may believe in God, but still not believe that there is anything called fate/destiny.
     MSK comes across as a man who likes to think that his life is in his control. So, probably after meeting Geet, he started believing in fate/destiny ("taqdir" - kuchh faisle hum khud karte hain aur kuchh faisle zindagi hamare liye kar deti hai. Ise hi taqdeer kahte hain.) 

Similarly, one may believe in God, but not in religion, rituals, superstitions, babajis, taveez, prasad etc. So, just say that. He didn't believe in these things. Why does not believing in tabeez kind of stuff has to mean that one does not believe in God either. Some nuances can be explored here, can't they? 

Why I am writing so much about it is because I think they could have carried off these scenes without contradicting themselves. MSK believes in God and to some extent in religion. So, he goes to the Golden Temple. But he doesn't believe in superstitions. So, not in babaji and their tabeez. That would be perfectly fine. There is no need to bundle everything together and create unnecessary bloopers and contradictions.

• Finally Annie stops throwing herself and Arjun and shows him some attitude. Thank you. Probably the only thing that made me feel good in the episode (how ironic is that!). The earlier romance was unbearable. No point repeating the comment about acting though. 

• Brij Praaji, what the hell has happened? Did some polytechnic course in electrical engineering? Aur sab kuchh ek hi episode mein try kar loge kya? Kucch baad ke liye bhi chhod do. And we got it that you are gussa about your "purkhon ki izzat". Stop repeating it after every single action. Some loyal viewers here watch all the episodes and feel tortured and so much of repetition.

• From the spoilers, it looks like Geet as well as the baby will be safe - probably after some drama. So, all is well for the time being.

• Waiting for tomorrow's episode to cheer me up.

Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spshastr

Jyots he visited dargah for free prasad and Amritsar for free showe..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Smita/;No use if I edit my posts becuase everything is written openly on FB wall ...its better CVs read it here and show a quick justification in the coming episodes,....whole wall is flooding with this question
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyo
No matter how much of a non-believer a person is, he is compelled to think of a higher power in his hour of need.

MSK went to the golden temple because he was in the vicinity and he needed peace because Geet was bothering him plus he was searching for someone

MSK went to the mosque not on his own accord but because daadi requested him.

He went to the temple for Geet and he did this voluntarily. So that is where this is different. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Tell me if this makes sense. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜† Jyo i would love it if he says i went there to shower and eat halwa in Nizamuddin๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Sharmi:I loved your explanation here about believing in god and believing in religious stuffs or superstitions r two different things๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja- shub shub bolo ๐Ÿคฃ what attyachar did those poor servants do to u? and why are u after my life? ๐Ÿ˜ญ dont forget i am NaKEWL ๐Ÿ˜” and me hangs around that kitchen mostly ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

and um watching the scene where Brij is setting the microwave trap ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ i feel so proud of him ๐Ÿคฃ maybe he watched 3 Idiots while he was in the jail ๐Ÿคฃ and after killing Geet he might go and join an engineering school ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago