Thanks miss positive queen, we better not shake up the den today!  😆
mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE
like is working again...ahhhh thats one good news i have..hehe
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me back after vacation. Too tired to do any analysis but like the impending drama.
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Opti
Welcome back 🤗
How was your vacation? Where did you go?
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Geeti, Suj, I think the glass was too thick.  I dont think it can be broken with just the hand, at least not by a hand as delicate as Geet's.
mchopra thumbnail
Thanks kavita nd reet..
looks like i slept off..hhehe..
chalo me bye now
see ya in a week or two..
bye ..
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Liked the episode today. 

Brij sees Maan and realizes it was a trap. 
Maan still does not have a clue about Brij.
MSK following Arjun. Realizes Arjun is in the mall for work and not for Geet. 
Maan is even more worried now as to who was the man in the Outhose the other night.

MSK is a changed man. A man who did not believe in God is willing to take a taveez for his beloved's safety and well being. 

Mein kafir to nahi, magar aye haseen
jab se dekha meine tuzko muzko bandagi aa gayi

Brij is back in KM. He seems to have picked up a few skills in the jail.
He is a full on psycho killer on the loose. Tries to short circuit the Microwave oven. Geet almost opens the microwave to heat up the soup but is saved by the nausea. 

Maan meets Geet in the corridor and takes her to his room. Tells her about the taveez given by the fakir. Geet is overwhelmed by this. Asks him to put this taveez in the mandir first.

Geet goes into the washroom. Brij locks the door and increases the room temperature.

Overall a very good episode. Good flow and did not drag. 👍🏼

FB spoilers have given us a clue about whats happening next.

sandipat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone….sorry for being late (missed the train)..sorry for the typos...

@ Nissar- Over all a good episode, story is moving forward in a nice pace and good to see it is not dragging. The execution is also good for last few episodes so all signs give us the hope that this year things will Zakaas!

You are so lucky to have brilliant actors like DD and GC who not only perform outstandingly but can also carry any dress or color so well.
Behazad is another good actor who has brought life back to the monotony of Geet

…just a suggestion please use the same selection criteria to chose new comers for this show as these actors have raised the performance standards so high that we audience too expect the same!

DD- SUbhaan Allah! You look amazing on that plum suit….your performance was mind blowing during your Taveez gift session.

GC- You stole the show today with that Fakir scene…what emotions..clap clap clap!

Bezad- U r brilliant….U are the example to other negative role actors(Dev or Arjun) please give few tips..

NE- Nice dress but straight face!

Good to see the continuation of MSK- BRIJ – Arjun- hide & seek game…
Lets find who is the smartest of all…..rank them in the order of best to worst(judging so far)….

1. Brij- Our winner of the day is "BRIJ" who has become so smart now days…he understood seeing Maan and immediately changed his game plan. (Jail yatra has done wonders to him….he learnt so many things during that short period of time; the art of cooking, serving, screwing things, changing his get up, changes his persona, improved his speaking etiquette and above all using his brain instead of talwaar…seems he spend a hell amount of time watching CSI )

2. MSK- He did create the plot but was not successful or far sighted …he just had one target and did not try to focus on someone else….not his fault as the saying goes "love is blind" that's why he cannot recognize Brij, or think out of the box !

3. Arjun….turned out dumber that I thought so….he went to the same mall as MSK mentioned, unaware of the his enemy's next move….people say the company makes you. Wiser….after all spending more time with NE what can we expect…but we expect you to bounce back!

Farkir baba- meisaah of love!

Maan laga yaar Fakiri mei..... In mystical usage, the word "fakir" refers to man's spiritual need for God, who alone is self-sufficient.

What a lovely scene and dialogues! Barry ji

MSK's self talk and his questions…—"tu kya kar raha hey Maan"…

MSK has been calling himself an atheist, his atheism can be better described as "Positive atheism" which entails such things as being morally upright, showing an understanding that religious people have reasons to believe, not proselytising or lecturing others about atheism, and defending oneself with truthfulness instead of aiming to "win" any confrontations with outspoken critics. (that's why we saw him going to Golden temple, Gurudwara, Mandir for others happiness)

Why MSK is changing his beliefs???

"Love changes everything" - Michael Ball ..few lines from this famous song

Yes, Love,
Love changes everything:
Now I tremble
At your name.
Nothing in the
World will ever
Be the same.

Fakir- read his mind so MSK was surprised and listens to him. Why he started to believe in all these supernatural powers…

First we have seen how love has changed our tiger and how he slowly is changing his perception of life…. In the sonography scene Maan said "aaj tak main nastik tha par ab mujhe bhagwaan ko maanne ka dil kar raha hai." So first sign of love changing his beliefs..

Although many people will insist that they aren't superstitious, omens and superstitions actually play a part in all our lives. Common-sense should by rights, triumph over instinct. But that's not always the case! MSK is trying to believe in superstitious as now Geet's life is dependent on forces outside his control. It's all part of fear of the unknown.

According to the research done by lead author Jennifer Whitson, an assistant professor at the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin, in collaboration with Adam Galinsky, a professor at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in Evanston that belief in supernatural powers is a psychological need for control, and the ability to minimize uncertainty and predict beneficial courses of action. In situations where one has little control, the researchers proposed that an individual may believe that mysterious, unseen mechanisms are secretly at work.

So MSK could not find the culprit who is trying to ruin Geet's life so he is a man who needs control so to control the unforeseen and uncontrollable situation he is listening to fakir.

Fakir-- "Tum do no ki mohobaat…do no ki taqdir…tum do no ki zindagi so that was all he needed to hear that hour so he opted to listen to him.

Fakir- "Tumhara Firkra hamesa key liye khatam ho jayagi"…that's what he promised Geet and now this words of Fakir is giving him affirmation that "Taveez" will keep his Geet safe!

Fakir says "Mei mohobaatey baad raha hu us ki koi kimat nahi hogi"… today Nissar closed another loop which on July 29th epi when MSK blamed Geet for falling for him because of his money... "Tumhe kitnay paisaey chiyey" so this is closed and now we see that he also feels that love is priceless!

Barry ji--- You have done wonders always and also mind blowing dialogues by Fakir but I am not happy with some choice or use of words in our dialogues esp during these two scenes..

I mentioned in yesterday's take but again had to - "Geet Handa" to Khurana ….dialogues were not apt and I personally did not like it…she had been in past (after HP incident) used Handa several times and it is not Khurana that made her feel so special it is MAAN who made her so would have been better if she called herself "Geet Maan" …as DEV too was Khurana so should she be so proud of that surname??

Today- Maan says he is an atheist but we have seen in the past he had been going to different religious shrine…maybe for support, peace but he was there.. I supported what you were trying to say above but still feel it would have been better if you could have tweaked that dialogue and said MSK respects all religion….we would have clapped our hands…MSK – the demi god myth would have taken another leap!!

Just be bit careful next time…..but we still love your dialogues be it hindi, urdu or sufi!!

Geet- Brij "Khoon ka rista"

@ Nissar- Thank you for bringing this issue of "honor killing" again! Seeing so much hatred for his sister in the name of honor is very difficult for us to digest but there are real stories in life and honor killing does exits in India today.

NE- Tasha- Arjun (saasta rista)

Tasha wants to go to GOA…..phast girl!!

NE- good to see that you are using reverse physcology….at least brain is working! NE your dress was better than your straight face!

MSK- Geet (Atoot Rista)

Maan babu- "I'm sorry" "request" these words come out of your mouth on the drop of your hat…
Finally MSK is giving a gift to Geet (don't be excited he got that for free)

On a serious note I was so happy to see MSK's priceless gift..(A man changing his beliefs for his love)

Geet questions Msk- why u believe for my safety?

MSK is more scared of Geet's atoot biswas on him!! As geet says "Aap key laafz sey baddi kuch nahi." as he promised her happiness and safety so he is not happy as he is not able to control the situation.

MSK nicely puts that it is not only for her safety but for "hum and humari Kismat, Taqdir, Khussiaya ek hojayegi" ….no words can describe these dialogues!

MSK "Sirf mere liye".."mujhe faqir pe yaakeen honey laga hai.." He goes to Mandir for Geet's happiness…MSK "tumhare liye mein badal jaunga" --loves changes everything!

We do for others happiness….MSK did for Geet and today Geet is doing for MSK..
Love and its everlasting ability to change people's lives !

Two pointers:
1. Brij walking in front of Maan's room…fox on the prowl in tiger's den?
2. Geet didn't break the glass….was it made of fiber optics?

Edited by sandipat - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just feel bad for Geet....what a start to a new year....i think this is a sign from the above Maan is not the right guy for her....and she should wait for Vicky....🤣

havent watched the full episode coz was watching JDJ....caught bits and pieces again today...but i like the drama HAAN!

Brij 😎 😆