Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den-theme NT- Info below belongs to the den - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I hope it isn't just my mood, but the episode did not quite work for me today. I had missed the first half. So, had to watch it on youtube. But I wasn't much interested in re-watching the second part. That's rare for GHSP's episodes.
  • Maan figures out the Arjun isn't the culprit. Good. But another tabeez. And this overemphasis on Maan's atheism??!! Excuse me! We remember him going to Golden Temple and Dargaah. Fine - Dargaah can be explained away assuming he went only because of Dadi Ma's insistence. But what about Golden temple. When he said it once in the hospital ILU scene, we could digest it. Probably he meant that he did not believe in destiny (rather than God) and now he believes in it.

Yes, someone may believe in God, but still not believe that there is anything called fate/destiny.
    MSK comes across as a man who likes to think that his life is in his control. So, probably after meeting Geet, he started believing in fate/destiny ("taqdir" - kuchh faisle hum khud karte hain aur kuchh faisle zindagi hamare liye kar deti hai. Ise hi taqdeer kahte hain.)

Similarly, one may believe in God, but not in religion, rituals, superstitions, babajis, taveez, prasad etc. So, just say that. He didn't believe in these things. Why does not believing in tabeez kind of stuff has to mean that one does not believe in God either. Some nuances can be explored here, can't they?

Why I am writing so much about it is because I think they could have carried off these scenes without contradicting themselves. MSK believes in God and to some extent in religion. So, he goes to the Golden Temple. But he doesn't believe in superstitions. So, not in babaji and their tabeez. That would be perfectly fine. There is no need to bundle everything together and create unnecessary bloopers and contradictions.

• Finally Annie stops throwing herself and Arjun and shows him some attitude. Thank you. The earlier romance was unbearable. No point repeating the comment about acting though.

• Brij Praaji, what the hell has happened? Did some polytechnic course in electrical engineering? Aur sab kuchh ek hi episode mein try kar loge kya? Kucch baad ke liye bhi chhod do. And we got it that you are gussa about your "purkhon ki izzat". Stop repeating it after every single action. Some loyal viewers here watch all the episodes and feel tortured and so much of repetition.

• From the spoilers, it looks like Geet as well as the baby will be safe - probably after some drama. So, all is well for the time being.

• Waiting for tomorrow's episode to cheer me up.

Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tadaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I m here 😊 liked what i read πŸ‘πŸΌ (thanks Tanu and Suj πŸ€—)

Geet looking so pretty in the pix 😍 

Maan still looks like an army guy 🀣🀣🀣 which makes me fida over him 🀣🀣🀣

yyeh thats it πŸ˜† more after the episode i suppose πŸ˜›
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I loved the episode...it had very little Annie.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Story flowed well...Maan is now doubting whether he is correct in doubting Arjun...finally his focus will shift to someone else.... πŸ˜ƒ

Geet suffocating in the bath room and banging on the door...calling out to maan and then collapsing.... finally brij is successful in atleast harming geet a bit....

but chill peeps.... i dont think baby is a goner....if baby goes geet will go in depression...maan will go in depression that he cudnt fulfill the promise he made to her that he will protect....no marriage...

so chill...she will hv just collapsed...fainted.... the baby pulse will be slow but it will revive.... all will be fine in the end.......

MC if they will show, will come much later..... after the wedding when everything is fine .... that time for the twist it will come...if it ever comes....

Today the talks of taveez, destiny, god, belief .... shows that marraige between maan - geet will happen even if there will be lot of problems... maan n geet wont separate....

i loved maan's dialogue that it doesnt take time to change ppl...true...one incidence n ppl can change.... someone's entry into a life can change the whole perspective in life.... well said...

People who are complaining about the spoiler pics.... chill people...we the online ppl dont matter much for the TRPs.... actual TRP viewers dont get spoilers pics.... they get spoilers only thru SBS/SBB if they are housewives..... i can say viewers dont get spoilers n yet add to TRPs coz till July this year i was a regular viewer of all star one serials but i wasnt a member of IF nor did i know that such a place existed..... also i never was on FB pages of any serials...neither i watched SBS/SBB...so such episodes created lot of interest for me...n i made sure i watched the following episode...
as far as online viewers r concerned....... those of us who r TRP viewers r so loyal that despite the spoilers we will watch as we want to add to TRPs....infact we can be called GHSP addicted fanatics.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pooja "@Arwen- Its ok I wish the show well ...I am like the official party pooper here πŸ˜­πŸ€£"

Pooja ...being a party pooper is good πŸ˜† it adds a new flavor to the discussion 😊 everyone jaaping will be BORING πŸ˜›
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's epi was good. I saw the FB pics too...........Knew that Geet won't die and very positive that there will be no miscarriage..........So none of my suspense spoiled b the pics. Will love to see caring MSK tomorrow
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Everyone..πŸ€—.....

I lubbed the episode..haan...!!!

Ok, who all liked Maan and Geet in their wedding attires at the end of the Promo....Maan was looking really Hawwwwt in White....😍 And Geet was looking radiant in Pink....😳!!!!
mchopra thumbnail
Epi killed me today..i literaaly have nail marks on my hand right hand right now...ouch it hurts..
Ok people me is off from den and FB for next two three weeks max..but if u need me anytime just ping me on FB i chck my mail so i will know..
warna write on my wall..
or arwen tell anj or JO they will tell sara..she will msg me...
baaki me is off now
PS: dont mss me..
BYE
PPS:dont forget me..
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pooja...You bring in a new perspective dear...Most of go Goo-Goo eyed when we see MSK and forgive CVs all the mistake that they commit...You make us to get out of our dreamy world and think Logic...which is Good...coz everything can't be hunky-dory all the time...

So you keep up the good work gal...πŸ‘πŸΌ
mchopra thumbnail
@kavita: what white and pink..how come i missed it..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved the episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Thank God baby is fine