Poll

Should Nandini tell about Krishna to her in-laws?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
dont u think Nandu shud have told everything by now to her husband n esp to Kalyani whom she have shared everything till now? I think she must tell everything to all n how dangerous it will b for prapti to get married in tht house where krishna lives...he can b a threat for tht girl also...

or do u think she shud keep it as secret till prapti's marriage bcoz mayank n sonakshi will be with prapti n will save her?? oppss...sorry, i dont think sonakhi will bcoz she is very innocent n so naive tht even seeing some other woman's pic on her hubby's cellphone she said nothing...lol

everyone is welcomed to share ur opinions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If not any1 else atleast Prem n Kalyani
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she def needs to tell them the truth...as prapti's bhabhi is her responsibility to ensure that she is safe and prapti can never be safe living with a rapist
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not everyone. What I mean is that she should say to Prem because he is her husband.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
According to me ..nandini should discuss this issue with her husband 1rst and definitely with her mother in law....and i think she will do that .((.but I am afraid if Prem  misunderstands her then it will be a huge problem..which i dont want ðŸ˜’ enough mess already destroys nandini's life..))  which she needs major help @ this moment  to fight with that maniac Krishna...
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
sukni85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yea she shud defo share it wid prem...

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks everyone for ur comments n for votes...I think Kalyani n Prem can help her n b a strong support....Krishna has already started being a big ja*ka**