Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! (Page 80)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Hi Lavu ....

how are you feeling now ???? 

wassup maasi .. i am at home today .. are you happy now ???
yes yes i am....very much happy!!!!!TongueTongueTongue
Dancingnihu's got now work...nihu's got no work....Party

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75



Haila are you architecture?

I have got my diploma in interior designing, but never practiced, so forgot so many things....

I am mostly interested in Media, but loved to learn everything, wanna be perfect in everythingWink...

Muniza
 
yes Muni i am in my final yr of Architctr.....waitin to get my degree.....5 yrs of torturOuch....i told u naa.....n u told me u hav done Interior designin n dat ur mor intrstd in media....rembr da talk v had longg bck...mayb NovLOL ven v started usin Skype....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Joined: 10 March 2008
Posts: 3600

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by eminent

Seriously, you all reply at lightning speed!!! I feel like the Granny here! LOL Reading the post...Thinking about what I'm going to write...then actually typing it...and then 2yrs later clicking reply..Takes a lot of time and effort!!! LOL

And what's up with TinyPic?? They deleted my Maaneet family pic...Cry
I don't even have a back up...Angry



ROFL Emi agar Idiotz phamily mein rehne ka, toh bina dimaagh ke reply deyne ka, phast phast, no logic, but seems logical....


Awww y u dont have backup siggy, how u uploaded then, when you havent saved it in your comp?




Muniza


No logic..but seems logical....uhh..OK got it!! Yipee I'm learning!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
hehe .. nihu is jobless for the day ... nihu is veli for the day ... nihu is working from home today Tongue
kyunki aaram haraam hai !!

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Hi Lavu ....

how are you feeling now ???? 

wassup maasi .. i am at home today .. are you happy now ???
yes yes i am....very much happy!!!!!TongueTongueTongue
Dancingnihu's got now work...nihu's got no work....Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Nihu we are talking about murder....and sauna rooms!!! Evil SmileROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Joined: 10 March 2008
Posts: 3600

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by muniza75



Haila are you architecture?

I have got my diploma in interior designing, but never practiced, so forgot so many things....

I am mostly interested in Media, but loved to learn everything, wanna be perfect in everythingWink...

Muniza
 
yes Muni i am in my final yr of Architctr.....waitin to get my degree.....5 yrs of torturOuch....i told u naa.....n u told me u hav done Interior designin n dat ur mor intrstd in media....rembr da talk v had longg bck...mayb NovLOL ven v started usin Skype....


COOL!! Can you design my Dream Home please!!? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hehe .. nihu is jobless for the day ... nihu is veli for the day ... nihu is working from home today Tongue
kyunki aaram haraam hai !!

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Hi Lavu ....

how are you feeling now ???? 

wassup maasi .. i am at home today .. are you happy now ???
yes yes i am....very much happy!!!!!TongueTongueTongue
Dancingnihu's got now work...nihu's got no work....Party
oho one day will not do anything love......it is ok......one day.....is perfectly fine.....u do not worryEmbarrassed
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

tujhe kya ho gaya baby ... ro kyun rahi hai ? sab theek hai na?

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

main hoon na maasi ...Hug
 
nihuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Cry
 
i am better....temp bck to normal...cold still da same...Mom gone to skol fr wrk so i am all alone in da house n free to use da net widot disturbnzLOLLOL
 
yeh tho khushi ke aansu hai naa meri CMM.....Smile
thum jo aaye thread pe....baath ban gayi....Tongue(did i use sumones font n colour??LOLLOLLOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
plzz upload newer versions of maahi tune

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 2   Views: 842

Luvushaheer 2 842 17 August 2010 at 11:53pm by roshaaan
Maahi-less epi finally!

Author: sweet_chilly   Replies: 7   Views: 1087

sweet_chilly 7 1087 30 July 2010 at 12:18pm by sweet_chilly
MAANEET bg tune MAAHI!!!!(Dload link)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Crayon-   Replies: 44   Views: 7880

-Crayon- 44 7880 24 July 2010 at 8:39am by spamalot
softer piano version of 'maahi ve' today

Author: perfectdreams   Replies: 5   Views: 1437

perfectdreams 5 1437 11 July 2010 at 10:10am by bDgT
Payal's MaanEet VMs - NEW: Maahi[Raaz2] -p2/June27

2 3

Author: -iPayal-   Replies: 22   Views: 2664

-iPayal- 22 2664 27 June 2010 at 10:17pm by -iPayal-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index