Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! (Page 67)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Mommy, i am glad you are helping me take care of muniza di in this difficult time....

u are her aunty after all!!!

She is very sensitive right now.....a very much broken heart.....so sri and i are makin sure that we can keep lettin her think that she is Maan's first wife...

everyone good job....keep it up....Muniza di is goin through a bad phase.....and so we must be with her in this difficult timeCry
 ROFL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 04 January 2011 at 9:00pm

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Main sehra baandh ke aaonga mera wada hai
Main teri maang sajaonga mera wada hai

One more lovely episode seriously...I want deewana like Maan, Geet is very lucky, me jealous of her...Sara pyaar sautan pur nichawar karoge toh mujhe kya dogye Maan?

I am enjoying this show yaar, Seriously love Brij, he is too good, thanks Brij to bring MaanEet more close, please play more tricks....abb toh pakka Maan Geet ko apne saath rakheyga, I am loving this track...only our CV's can bring such tracks....

Loved Taveez scene, koi mujhe batao main apna sir kahan maaro, yeh labz meri jaan le leyga...when they will learn to pronounce right word? No bashing just the concern...

Over all good episode, again 9/10.....

Rest take will update later...

Muniza

Munni.....Geet teri Saut hain toh PEHLI biwi tu hain na.....tuje toh tere share ka pyaar mil gaya hoga....already....don't get greedy now!!LOL

I too loved the TAVEEZ scene...it made me fall in love with Maan all over again!!!  Too good...the kameena...itna yakeen se kehta hai ke tere liye kabhi bhi badal sakta hoon!! Uff!!
Embarrassed

Yes i have gone through with all this long time back, now everything is repititive for Geet...Pur phir bhi aasha kurti hoon ke future mein bhi he will continue this, i really dont want him to phorget me...Naye naye pyaar mein loog aksar ignore kurte hain, samjha karey.....

Woh toh badal sakta hai, pur main badalne nahin doungi, usse dono ko ek sa pyaar deyna padeyga Embarrassed...

Muniza

Munni....you are right...there is still hope.  Remember....Maan Singh Khurana is nothing if not a FAIR man....so he will love you both EQUALLY!!!
LOL

Yes he is very fair man, and that's the reason i am so happy for my sautan....Me too very fair women...Agar main itni achi nahin hoti toh kya Geet ki jagah Maan ke dil mein hot?

People should have to learn from me that we have get life once, and we have all right to live happily with whom we want to...no bondaries...

Muniza

Munni...there is much to learn from you...meri jaan!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Mommy, i am glad you are helping me take care of muniza di in this difficult time....

She is very sensitive right now.....a very much broken heart.....so sri and i are makin sure that we can keep lettin her think that she is Maan's first wife...

everyone good job....keep it up....Muniza di is goin through a bad phase.....and so we must be with her in this difficult timeCry
 ROFL

Aven hee bad phase main hai vo.....

Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Sri........are you still here?

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Kullu....from Geet to Maan.....

Ishq aur Khuda dono pe tha yakin

magar teri ulfat se ziyaada nahin
Jab tum ho to muje hain yakin
khush bhi aur hafiz bhi mein hamesha rahi

Maan
                      Na  aati thi kabhi muskurhat kabhi.....tumhari hansi ne seekha di
                       Phoollo khusboo mahsoos karoon...yeh kashish tumne jaga di          
                      na kiya ishq pe yakin to kya....tere vajood ne vo bhi karva diya
                      aab to Nags bhi hasti mujhpe tune MSk ko kya bana diyaROFL

did i ever say that you two should join barry???

damn man....w.e. the both u two right.....is sooo beautiful and straight from the heart....too bad i can't write like thatROFL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 04 January 2011 at 9:06pm

--Nargis--

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

I want the media back....

i want the media once again say something about maaneet wedding...

and this time i want our sherni to give a kadak jawab to the media...and tell everyone out there that MSK is hers.....and that she is marryin him because he is a wonderful man....

and if they ask about her past.....i want her to answer back and say....instead torturing a poor innocent who has gone through hell...why don't u all do something help innocent girls.....that have gone through what i have???

Thousands of young girls are married off to a stranger.....they are duped.......

not many women are like me....(geet) who will be lucky enough to get a wonderful man like maan in their lives...

what do they do...how do they fight for justice?? U guys here like to talk too much crap....how about trying and helping these helpless women....by makin others hear their sufferings....by helpin them gain justice....

and then i want her to grab maan's hands and walk away....
and if someone says something about geet's child.....

geet can say this..."this child is only Maan Singh Khuranas"......no one elses......that man may have ruined my life....but this will never be his child....as this right i only give to the man who has been there for my child and i all of these months....protecting me and my child...through thick and thin

so this is our child......

and again walk away with a shocked maan

so wat do u all think about this??

Shivu, you mirror my thoughts. Hope someone from the CVs team is listening.

Shivu...this aspect of the show is so lost now...i too hope they will revive it!!

Not necessarily mommy....
sri and i discussed this today

and i told her that with brij the social aspect is back.....where it describes honor killings correct sri!!!

Well said Shivu!
Actually I too, thought it was "lost", but you're right with Brij being back they may just address it again -but on a larger scale perhaps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

ROFL

Aven hee bad phase main hai vo.....
yes i knowOuch.....it is sad to see this....but what can i do....i love her soo much i cannot see her like thisCry

but shhhhhh....we can't let her hear thisOuch

ROFL

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Kullu....from Geet to Maan.....

Ishq aur Khuda dono pe tha yakin

magar teri ulfat se ziyaada nahin
Jab tum ho to muje hain yakin
khush bhi aur hafiz bhi mein hamesha rahi

Maan
                      Na  aati thi kabhi muskurhat kabhi.....tumhari hansi ne seekha di
                       Phoollo khusboo mahsoos karoon...yeh kashish tumne jaga di          
                      na kiya ishq pe yakin to kya....tere vajood ne vo bhi karva diya
                      aab to Nags bhi hasti mujhpe tune MSk ko kya bana diyaROFL

did i ever say that you two should join barry???

damn man....w.e. the both u two right.....is sooo beautiful and straight from the heart....too bad i can't write like thatROFL

Awwwww.....so sweet Shinu...thanks!!  I will remember this if i am in need of another job!!Big smile

mysterygurl1427

Go to top