Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! (Page 66)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by muniza75

Main sehra baandh ke aaonga mera wada hai
Main teri maang sajaonga mera wada hai

One more lovely episode seriously...I want deewana like Maan, Geet is very lucky, me jealous of her...Sara pyaar sautan pur nichawar karoge toh mujhe kya dogye Maan?

I am enjoying this show yaar, Seriously love Brij, he is too good, thanks Brij to bring MaanEet more close, please play more tricks....abb toh pakka Maan Geet ko apne saath rakheyga, I am loving this track...only our CV's can bring such tracks....

Loved Taveez scene, koi mujhe batao main apna sir kahan maaro, yeh labz meri jaan le leyga...when they will learn to pronounce right word? No bashing just the concern...

Over all good episode, again 9/10.....

Rest take will update later...

Muniza

Munni.....Geet teri Saut hain toh PEHLI biwi tu hain na.....tuje toh tere share ka pyaar mil gaya hoga....already....don't get greedy now!!LOL

I too loved the TAVEEZ scene...it made me fall in love with Maan all over again!!!  Too good...the kameena...itna yakeen se kehta hai ke tere liye kabhi bhi badal sakta hoon!! Uff!!
Embarrassed

Yes i have gone through with all this long time back, now everything is repititive for Geet...Pur phir bhi aasha kurti hoon ke future mein bhi he will continue this, i really dont want him to phorget me...Naye naye pyaar mein loog aksar ignore kurte hain, samjha karey.....

Woh toh badal sakta hai, pur main badalne nahin doungi, usse dono ko ek sa pyaar deyna padeyga Embarrassed...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing GREAT!! Smile

Ok episode was good and all, but what happened to the CV's?? Don't they remember our Maan, went to the Golden Temple in Amritsar (I hope that's the correct name..)?? Isn't that being religious?? He was at the Dargha as well-yeah he went on Daadi's command, but he still took part in some activities...
(I hope I'm not the only one who has noticed this-has this been discussed already??LOL)

I love Brij, but he needs some different dialogues! " Merey purkho ki izzaat zameen mein ...."  blah blah...LOL It's actually funny!

P.s- I love the dargha music and the piano score! It's so serene! (I think I've mentioned this several times before too LOL)

Hi Emi...sorry..i forgot your name!!  I know that Maan went to the temple and the dargah...but that was for the motions......this is doing it form the heart...a shift in his core...that is the difference.   He is beginning to have FAITH.....and that is the real WIN!!!
Big smile

eminent

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by aditi123_78

the show started on social issue...went on to become romantic and passionate and now thrilling and suspense...but all thru they hv managed to captivate us....only goes to prove that the CVs r giving their soul to this serial as much as we r loving it so passionately...

i can never tire to write endlessly on the virtues of this show...

Seriously you should think of making a stand alone post for it. There are many in forum who can benefit from it.
along with the suspense and thriller i felt the social message coming back again....

Brij said that i will give death to geet....and the most horrible way....that will teach every girl in HP to never commit the same mistake geet made....

so Brij also brings in the social issue back....honor killing....

this brother/monster....a curse......still cares that this family's honor was decapitated......and wants to kill her for that honor......Ouch

so here comes back the social issue once again.....cause once again due to brij.....we are reminded of what our Geet had gone through......

the abuse....the humiliation....the trauma this young lady has gone through......Dead

brij once again....haunts our minds....and shows us what geet had gone through....the torture....the way he beat her up for no fault of hers...the way she was blamed for no fault of hers....Cry

all of those memories stare back right at our face......what will happen to geet??? When maan had allowed her to talk back to NT......she was sooo shaken up.....what will happen to her...when she will come face to face with the guy....her very own cousin who used to beat her brutally....and almost killed her mercilesslyAngryAngryAngry

See this mommy....and sri and i talked about it....so we felt in this way the honor killings is another social issue.....Embarrassed

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

One more lovely episode seriously...I want deewana like Maan, Geet is very lucky, me jealous of her...Sara pyaar sautan pur nichawar karoge toh mujhe kya dogye Maan?

I am enjoying this show yaar, Seriously love Brij, he is too good, thanks Brij to bring MaanEet more close, please play more tricks....abb toh pakka Maan Geet ko apne saath rakheyga, I am loving this track...only our CV's can bring such tracks....

Loved Taveez scene, koi mujhe batao main apna sir kahan maaro, yeh labz meri jaan le leyga...when they will learn to pronounce right word? No bashing just the concern...

Muniza

Munni.....Geet teri Saut hain toh PEHLI biwi tu hain na.....tuje toh tere share ka pyaar mil gaya hoga....already....don't get greedy now!!LOL

I too loved the TAVEEZ scene...it made me fall in love with Maan all over again!!!  Too good...the kameena...itna yakeen se kehta hai ke tere liye kabhi bhi badal sakta hoon!! Uff!!
Embarrassed

Yes i have gone through with all this long time back, now everything is repititive for Geet...Pur phir bhi aasha kurti hoon ke future mein bhi he will continue this, i really dont want him to phorget me...Naye naye pyaar mein loog aksar ignore kurte hain, samjha karey.....

Woh toh badal sakta hai, pur main badalne nahin doungi, usse dono ko ek sa pyaar deyna padeyga Embarrassed...

Muniza

Munni....you are right...there is still hope.  Remember....Maan Singh Khurana is nothing if not a FAIR man....so he will love you both EQUALLY!!!
LOL

Edited by --Nargis-- - 04 January 2011 at 8:51pm

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

Biggest Surprise of the Day: Smoke without Fire. Have you ever seen such a thing? Never seen a heater create so much smoke before.

Quiz Question for the day: What is the first ever dialog spoken by Maan in GHSP? (Answer will be posted tomorrow. Keep trying till then. No cheating please.)

CHUP !!!!!!!!!!!! -Was the 1st word from MSK & that was to Geet! How can I or anyone else for that matter forget that?!!! LOL

p.s- I think they were trying to depict a sauna with steam...

Haila thank you, thank you, now we dont have to reply, cause you already did openly for all of us...

Lub ju my Emi Hug....

Muniza

You are most welcome my Muni darling!! LOL But hey- you guys should know this!!! Minus 10points!!! LOL...you guys need to study more!!! LOL

p.s- gosh all of you reply at lighting speed!!! It's hard to catch up!!

You already answered, so y we waste our time, waise bhi time is running out of our hands, so it's ok tum ne kaha, hum ne kaha, ek hi baat hai...Aadhi aadhi trphy baant leingeyTongue...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
thank you muniza di....i am glad you liked my idea......

--Nargis--

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Muniza

Embarrassed

Muniza

Munni....you are right...there is still hope.  Remember....Maan Singh Khurana is nothing if not a FAIR man....so he will love you both EQUALLY!!!
LOL

Yes he is very fair man, and that's the reason i am so happy for my sautan....Me too very fair women...Agar main itni achi nahin hoti toh kya Geet ki jagah Maan ke dil mein hot?

People should have to learn from me that we have get life once, and we have all right to live happily with whom we want to...no bondaries...

Muniza

--Nargis--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Kullu....from Geet to Maan.....

Ishq aur Khuda dono pe tha yakin

magar teri ulfat se ziyaada nahin
Jab tum ho to muje hain yakin
khush bhi aur hafiz bhi mein hamesha rahi

Maan
                      Na  aati thi kabhi muskurhat kabhi.....tumhari hansi ne seekha di
                       Phoollo khusboo mahsoos karoon...yeh kashish tumne jaga di          
                      na kiya ishq pe yakin to kya....tere vajood ne vo bhi karva diya
                      aab to Nags bhi hasti mujhpe tune MSk ko kya bana diyaROFL

Edited by kuls11 - 04 January 2011 at 9:00pm

--Nargis--

Go to top