Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! (Page 65)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I want the media back....

i want the media once again say something about maaneet wedding...

and this time i want our sherni to give a kadak jawab to the media...and tell everyone out there that MSK is hers.....and that she is marryin him because he is a wonderful man....

and if they ask about her past.....i want her to answer back and say....instead torturing a poor innocent who has gone through hell...why don't u all do something help innocent girls.....that have gone through what i have???

Thousands of young girls are married off to a stranger.....they are duped.......

not many women are like me....(geet) who will be lucky enough to get a wonderful man like maan in their lives...

what do they do...how do they fight for justice?? U guys here like to talk too much crap....how about trying and helping these helpless women....by makin others hear their sufferings....by helpin them gain justice....

and then i want her to grab maan's hands and walk away....
and if someone says something about geet's child.....

geet can say this..."this child is only Maan Singh Khuranas"......no one elses......that man may have ruined my life....but this will never be his child....as this right i only give to the man who has been there for my child and i all of these months....protecting me and my child...through thick and thin

so this is our child......

and again walk away with a shocked maan

so wat do u all think about this??

Shivu, you mirror my thoughts. Hope someone from the CVs team is listening.

Shivu...this aspect of the show is so lost now...i too hope they will revive it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Mein KURTA phaad ke chillaoongi ke....I LOVE MAAN SINGH KHURANA What a Dol today....MUUUAAAWWWWAAHHH.....LOVE you!!!

Aaj muje laga ke the CORE of Maan Singh Kurana HILL gaya.....he was shaken.....so much so that his fundamental principals...his beliefs in GOD...the existence of the DEITY was altered today.   I think he grew up with this principals..just like you and me...but his experiences in life had altered this perception and his belief in this DEITY......and again today....his LOVE and CONCERN  for GEET has revived his faith.

This is HUGE change for Maan...............the ability to DEPEND on another POWER.....it is so in contrast to the Man he had become....the COLD, STONE, INDEPENDENT man that was before Geet's love.

Thanks CV's...aaj muje phir apni PURANI jhalak dikhi episode mein......SYMBOLISM...the Biggest ....MAAN's FAITH in GOD revived......wait till daadi ma finds out about this...she will love Geet even more!!

According to the FB pics...................Maan ka naya FAITH will be tested so soon.....Plz CVs..   keep his faith alive....not for a day but for ever!!

From Maan to Geet........

Ishq aur khuda pe na kabhi tha yakin
tere mohabbat me mila itna sakoon
ab toh umeed hain ke khuda bhi ho meharbaan
teri hifazat mein rahe woh pehredaan

From Geet to Maan.....

Ishq aur Khuda dono pe tha yakin

magar teri ulfat se ziyaada nahin
Jab tum ho to muje hain yakin
khush bhi aur hafiz bhi mein hamesha rahi

Nags seriously i have no words for Maan today, he is the true lover, he has changed himself alot for this girl...Can't say that he is crazy, he is very caring, very sweet hearted man, ek baar jis se mann se juda uske liye mur mitney ki takhat rakhta hai, aur pyaar toh actually hota hi aisa hai, kissi ke liye mir mittney ka naam...

I am totally agree with you, today it feels great to see Maan with the symbolism....

Lovely shayari as usualHug...

Muniza

Thankoos!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing GREAT!! Smile

Ok episode was good and all, but what happened to the CV's?? Don't they remember our Maan, went to the Golden Temple in Amritsar (I hope that's the correct name..)?? Isn't that being religious?? He was at the Dargha as well-yeah he went on Daadi's command, but he still took part in some activities...
(I hope I'm not the only one who has noticed this-has this been discussed already??LOL)

I love Brij, but he needs some different dialogues! " Merey purkho ki izzaat zameen mein ...."  blah blah...LOL It's actually funny!

P.s- I love the dargha music and the piano score! It's so serene! (I think I've mentioned this several times before too LOL)

I love Brij, and i am agree with you that they have to give him lil different dialogue now...
Yaar abb toh pata chal jata hai ke what he wanna say...

I really wanna hear his Oyeeeeeeeeeeee now, missing that....

Muniza

eminent--Nargis--

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Biggest Surprise of the Day: Smoke without Fire. Have you ever seen such a thing? Never seen a heater create so much smoke before.

Quiz Question for the day: What is the first ever dialog spoken by Maan in GHSP? (Answer will be posted tomorrow. Keep trying till then. No cheating please.)

CHUP !!!!!!!!!!!! -Was the 1st word from MSK & that was to Geet! How can I or anyone else for that matter forget that?!!! LOL

p.s- I think they were trying to depict a sauna with steam...

you will be surprised how many didn't get it right. this is not the first time I posed this question in this forum or else where. here is your reward for saying it outright and more importantly saying it correct.

WOOHOO!!! A TROPHY!! Thanks...gosh I feel special!!

But Surprise? That I am!!! Wow I would have thought someone would have already given the answer!!! Guys...how disappointing!!! We are suppose to be PhD's on Maaneet remember?!! LOL

Oh well I got the trophy I'm happy !!LOL

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
emi- yes maan had gone to the temple and dargah...

but when he had to the temple he had said then too i believe that he doesn't believe in it...

and then for the dargah he had gone for dadi......as kullu pointed out!!!!!

eminentInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I want the media back....

i want the media once again say something about maaneet wedding...

and this time i want our sherni to give a kadak jawab to the media...and tell everyone out there that MSK is hers.....and that she is marryin him because he is a wonderful man....

and if they ask about her past.....i want her to answer back and say....instead torturing a poor innocent who has gone through hell...why don't u all do something help innocent girls.....that have gone through what i have???

Thousands of young girls are married off to a stranger.....they are duped.......

not many women are like me....(geet) who will be lucky enough to get a wonderful man like maan in their lives...

what do they do...how do they fight for justice?? U guys here like to talk too much crap....how about trying and helping these helpless women....by makin others hear their sufferings....by helpin them gain justice....

and then i want her to grab maan's hands and walk away....
and if someone says something about geet's child.....

geet can say this..."this child is only Maan Singh Khuranas"......no one elses......that man may have ruined my life....but this will never be his child....as this right i only give to the man who has been there for my child and i all of these months....protecting me and my child...through thick and thin

so this is our child......

and again walk away with a shocked maan

so wat do u all think about this??

Shivu, you mirror my thoughts. Hope someone from the CVs team is listening.

Shivu...this aspect of the show is so lost now...i too hope they will revive it!!

Not necessarily mommy....
sri and i discussed this today

and i told her that with brij the social aspect is back.....where it describes honor killings correct sri!!!

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Biggest Surprise of the Day: Smoke without Fire. Have you ever seen such a thing? Never seen a heater create so much smoke before.

Quiz Question for the day: What is the first ever dialog spoken by Maan in GHSP? (Answer will be posted tomorrow. Keep trying till then. No cheating please.)

CHUP !!!!!!!!!!!! -Was the 1st word from MSK & that was to Geet! How can I or anyone else for that matter forget that?!!! LOL

p.s- I think they were trying to depict a sauna with steam...

Haila thank you, thank you, now we dont have to reply, cause you already did openly for all of us...

Lub ju my Emi Hug....

Muniza

You are most welcome my Muni darling!! LOL But hey- you guys should know this!!! Minus 10points!!! LOL...you guys need to study more!!! LOL

p.s- gosh all of you reply at lighting speed!!! It's hard to catch up!!

Edited by eminent - 04 January 2011 at 8:49pm

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Hi......................

Is that big enough Shivu???
yes i just saw thisROFL