Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! (Page 56)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Nags...Kya humari baat sach hogi....Or will it be taken till the summit and then be dropped Wink

Filhaal shayyad itna dramatic na ho Viji....but a scare none the less!!   Chalo...chalo...chaloooooooooooooooo...dekhte hain hota hain kya!!!
Wink

Lage raho Munna bhai....................keep thinking!!
LOL

Socho meri Jaan...SochoLOL

Shivu....did you figure it out yet??
Confused
nope.....i have no idea what u guys are talkin about....
the only thing i thought of this day.....

was the fact that right now they are showing everything to be quite straightforward.....but it seems that there is something big coming our way....and it will hit us.....when we least expect itOuch

We know what the SOMETHING BIG is...you have to figure it out....come on I have faith in you....THINK!!D'oh

Edited by --Nargis-- - 04 January 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Mein KURTA phaad ke chillaoongi ke....I LOVE MAAN SINGH KHURANA What a Dol today....MUUUAAAWWWWAAHHH.....LOVE you!!!

ek min ek min aasa kya ker rdiya mere...Maan ne aapke saath.......kii aapko kurta dana pada

JAN LEVA that aaj Maan mera!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by aditi123_78

the show started on social issue...went on to become romantic and passionate and now thrilling and suspense...but all thru they hv managed to captivate us....only goes to prove that the CVs r giving their soul to this serial as much as we r loving it so passionately...

i can never tire to write endlessly on the virtues of this show...

Seriously you should think of making a stand alone post for it. There are many in forum who can benefit from it.
along with the suspense and thriller i felt the social message coming back again....

Brij said that i will give death to geet....and the most horrible way....that will teach every girl in HP to never commit the same mistake geet made....

so Brij also brings in the social issue back....honor killing....

this brother/monster....a curse......still cares that this family's honor was decapitated......and wants to kill her for that honor......Ouch

so here comes back the social issue once again.....cause once again due to brij.....we are reminded of what our Geet had gone through......

the abuse....the humiliation....the trauma this young lady has gone through......Dead

brij once again....haunts our minds....and shows us what geet had gone through....the torture....the way he beat her up for no fault of hers...the way she was blamed for no fault of hers....Cry

all of those memories stare back right at our face......what will happen to geet??? When maan had allowed her to talk back to NT......she was sooo shaken up.....what will happen to her...when she will come face to face with the guy....her very own cousin who used to beat her brutally....and almost killed her mercilesslyAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgrickks--Nargis--Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Ok Shivi...me off...gotta go see the kids...feed them..check homework, and get them to bed.  TTY gals later in a couple hours!!!

mysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by aditi123_78

the show started on social issue...went on to become romantic and passionate and now thrilling and suspense...but all thru they hv managed to captivate us....only goes to prove that the CVs r giving their soul to this serial as much as we r loving it so passionately...

i can never tire to write endlessly on the virtues of this show...

Seriously you should think of making a stand alone post for it. There are many in forum who can benefit from it.
along with the suspense and thriller i felt the social message coming back again....

Brij said that i will give death to geet....and the most horrible way....that will teach every girl in HP to never commit the same mistake geet made....

so Brij also brings in the social issue back....honor killing....

this brother/monster....a curse......still cares that this family's honor was decapitated......and wants to kill her for that honor......Ouch

so here comes back the social issue once again.....cause once again due to brij.....we are reminded of what our Geet had gone through......

the abuse....the humiliation....the trauma this young lady has gone through......Dead

brij once again....haunts our minds....and shows us what geet had gone through....the torture....the way he beat her up for no fault of hers...the way she was blamed for no fault of hers....Cry

all of those memories stare back right at our face......what will happen to geet??? When maan had allowed her to talk back to NT......she was sooo shaken up.....what will happen to her...when she will come face to face with the guy....her very own cousin who used to beat her brutally....and almost killed her mercilesslyAngryAngryAngry

Good thinking. I feel the same way.

mysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Shivu, Ever since I saw your response to Vinuji's post, I have been thinking and thinking what it is that you could deduce about future tracks in it. Won't you share it with me and end my torture?

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Nags...Kya humari baat sach hogi....Or will it be taken till the summit and then be dropped Wink

Filhaal shayyad itna dramatic na ho Viji....but a scare none the less!!   Chalo...chalo...chaloooooooooooooooo...dekhte hain hota hain kya!!!
Wink

Lage raho Munna bhai....................keep thinking!!
LOL

Socho meri Jaan...SochoLOL

Shivu....did you figure it out yet??
Confused
nope.....i have no idea what u guys are talkin about....
the only thing i thought of this day.....

was the fact that right now they are showing everything to be quite straightforward.....but it seems that there is something big coming our way....and it will hit us.....when we least expect itOuch

We know what the SOMETHING BIG is...you have to figure it out....come on I have faith in you....THINK!!D'oh
lolz...

well if in that case i hope what we all think doesn't happen....cause i like it when we are fooled...and that we are proven wrong....so blah to u mommy and to viji!!!!!ROFL

CV's u listening to me......u better do something else....cause that is just sooo dang predicable....prove my mommy and viji wrong!!!! Do something totallty unexpectedEmbarrassed

--Nargis--

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Shivu, Mujhse Baat Nahi Karogi??? Cry Kuch bolo naaaa.......

--Nargis--

Go to top