Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! (Page 55)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Dholak Mein Taal Hai , Paayal Mein Chan Chan
Ghoonghat Mein Gori Hai , Sehre Mein Saajan
Jahan Bhi Yeh Jaayen , Bahaare Hi Chhaaayen
Yeh Khushiyaan Hi Paayein ,Mere Dil Ne Duayen Di Hai
Mere  Heart Maaneet Heart Ki Shaadi Hai  DancingDancing
Mere  Heart Maaneet Heart Ki Shaadi Hai  Dancing Dancing

Seriously guys I was truly touched by the episode and was left speechless  , all i can manage to write is this  ...

Just when I think that I've seen it all , he goes and does something that throws me totally off...For Geets safety Maan  is willing to do what he wouldnt have even thought of ....Just knowing that the taveez would bind Their love ,their life , their destinies together and above all his greatest worry and fear of any harm coming to Geet will be gone forever , he believes in it and takes it from the baba ...this scene brought tears to my eyes to see this love for her .Geet ke siva usse kuchh dikhta nahi ,kuchh sujta nahi , sachh ki kaha baba ne " Mohabbat ke koi keemat nahi hoti "

Only for Geets sake he believes in sants and fakir babas , he wants her to wear the taveez for her well being ,he goes to pray for her ....itni mohabbat ...Maan Singh Khurana once again you have left me speechless and Geet saying "aapke labz se badhkar mere liye kuchh nahi , aap ne keh diya aur woh mere liye duniya ki aakhri baat ho gayee "   ....itna bharosa aur pyaar Geet ka ....My God ...it felt totally divine ....cvs aapke liye Clap Clap

Guru and Drashti , cant praise you both enough .....Clap Clap

Excellent Jes...nahi Maan ki mohabbat ki koi INTEHAA..............it will forever be QIAM!!Smile

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crms

Hi all

Attachment brings fear of losing.  And we look to all avenues for help.  Turning to God is the first move.  It was beautifully projected today. 

Loved the Baba scene.  (Is he the same one who appeared in the Dargah)

Brij as usual at his best to take one more life.  His killing spree reminds me of my trying to killing mosquitoes with very low success rate.

Well Arjun and Tasha standing close reminded me of Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya Bhaduri. 
Nice pair, but Arjun's characterisation does not support that. Sad.

Hi...i don't know your name but WELCOME to the thread.  Love your take.....and Loved the Baba too..... GC was Fab today....i have tears in my eyes and butterflies in my stomach!!Embarrassed
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Fear comes with Dear
When one has nobody they care about then they are fearless.  But, with care comes fear.  Fear that you may loose the one that gives your life purpose that makes your existence meaningful.  So, it is with Maan.  His deep love for Geet makes him afraid of losing what to him is so dear.  

So, is it his weakness or strength?  Fear challenged properly can be a greater motivator.  That's why they say don't take panga with a wounded tiger.  Same hereWink  Especially not when he is alert and aware that he may lose his "precious" - his doe-eyed deer.

Perfect ANJ.....Maan will be more vigilant than ever now....for his life breathes in her...and I am not talking about the baby...but that too!!
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasmeen786

res....bin reserving a spot for the past couple of days but not bin able to write owt.....this time am gonna repulse my laziness and write my take on todays episode......by hook or by crookLOL

Oye...where is the HOOK or the CROOK??
LOL
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hiiiiiiiiiii    to my sweeet adorable idiot family!!!!!!!..Hug..how r u alll?????....missed u all very much!!!!!......a very very Happy & a Prosperous New Yr n may u all hav all dat u wish for!!!!!!!

All des days i was reallllyyyyyy busy travelling n also shifting my house wid my parents!!!!!!...now me bak to da cyber world!!!!!

So how r u allll idiots doin???????

OMG....look who is back!!!   Welcome back....we missed you!!HugHug
hey thxxxxx a ton nags!!!!!!....dis is wat i truly missed!!!!!....dis warmth n love which u all NEVER fail to give me!!!!!!....n dats y each one of u are soooooo special!!!!!!!....u knw IF.....n esp da idiot family .....i owe a lot of my happpiness to u!!!!!!...i knw it sounds dramatic!!!!!...but i truly mean it guys!!!!!!...plzzzzz belive me!!!!!....love u alll .....n misssed u alll a lot!!!!!Hug

Imuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...we LOVE you a lot too!!Smile
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Nags...Kya humari baat sach hogi....Or will it be taken till the summit and then be dropped Wink

Filhaal shayyad itna dramatic na ho Viji....but a scare none the less!!   Chalo...chalo...chaloooooooooooooooo...dekhte hain hota hain kya!!!
Wink

Lage raho Munna bhai....................keep thinking!!
LOL

Socho meri Jaan...SochoLOL

Shivu....did you figure it out yet??
Confused

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

ok guys now a personal hiiiiii 2 u alll by name....so here goes......vru, rev, nags, shivi, viji, kuls, jes, sri, preet, munni...
n who else is there right now online?????....sorry if i missed any of u guys...u knw na its not personal!!!!..Hug...so here is a big, warm & a much delayed hug for dis wonderful gr8 new yr to all of u!!!!!...may we all hav da best of health, wealth, happiness n watever we desire n even more so!!!!!...

so rt now...its alll very exciting!!!!!!!!......coz our dear maaneet r getting married sooon!!!!!!.....yippeee!!!!!!...n alll da devlopments r simply adding 2 our excitement!!!!!.......n also even i belive dat DREAMS DO COME TRUE,.....all dats needed is da right time n dats all i think!!!!!...so wat do u guys think abt dis line idiots!!!!!

Imu...DREAMS DO COME TRUE...I am living mine now...have been for the last 14 years with my Maan!!  Alhumdolillah!!
Embarrassed

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Nags...Kya humari baat sach hogi....Or will it be taken till the summit and then be dropped Wink

Filhaal shayyad itna dramatic na ho Viji....but a scare none the less!!   Chalo...chalo...chaloooooooooooooooo...dekhte hain hota hain kya!!!
Wink

Lage raho Munna bhai....................keep thinking!!
LOL

Socho meri Jaan...SochoLOL

Shivu....did you figure it out yet??
Confused
nope.....i have no idea what u guys are talkin about....
the only thing i thought of this day.....

was the fact that right now they are showing everything to be quite straightforward.....but it seems that there is something big coming our way....and it will hit us.....when we least expect itOuch

--Nargis--

Go to top