Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! - Page 32

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
thats why i said soothing gaana, but like i said, i cant ignore her voice .. and the visuals ... if it were not for the voice, i wouldnt know whether it were GC or Nakul saying " i mean"

This content was originally posted by: --Revv--

@Nihu- Dont go by the video.. Go by the lyrics darling.. See the jaadu around u and vinu πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@Adi.. Yes.. the story is taking an interesting turn.. Me loving it 😳😳😳

@Vrushu... Yes I am loving the twists that are thrown up every other day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LVraaz

Jadoo hai nasha?? that too forr me nd Nauntanki ?? Hailaaaaaaaaa!!!☺️☺️🀒 Babajiiii...save meee from evil eyes πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

@MIrchi Mixx > 90/100??  

Vinu....aaj meri koi baat bhi tumme samaj nahi aa rahi hain....kya baat hain!!  Mabe i should stop talking.....responding>>??  Am I not speaking your language??πŸ˜†
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

wow we both said the same thiing ...
hayee vinu ....
hum dono kitna ek jaisa sochte hai ..
btw what did momma and you decide .. i am still standing parde ke peeche, and my legs are kinda hurting now ....πŸ˜•

Aaaaaaaaw... poor baby.. come sit on the chair I got for u.. Rest ur neck a bit too.. It must be hurting seeing the non existent table tennis match ...theres foot rest for u too darling.. what else do u want to make u more comfy.. tell me nah
-honeydew- thumbnail
dont worry Vinu ...
sab apne hai ...
waapis ghar laut ke sabko aana hi hai ..
in anycase ... 
chandi is busy with something, she will be here in a couple of mins ...

Yu damnnn right Mirchii mixx!! Muniiiiidarlingggg come outt nowww!! I'm feeling sad with our ffamily bond..😭😑 First A...then B...follow by C... now D?? God knowss how many more to... ABDCEFG πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Revv

yes..i feel Geet has always.given us..just that...something to look forward to...

me enjoying this..Maan, Arjun and brij...face off

i also saw..the symbolism...in... maan following Arjun and Brij walking in the opposite direction...

i feel there will be a time...when Brij will try things too early..and..will return empty handed...!!

and Arjun might bear the brunt of the things Brij is doing and then Arjun will be the one who will get things sorted..somehow by that time.
ani's infatuation will have diluted and by then Arjun would have fallen in love with..Ani and then he wil have the uphill task of...winning..Ani back..
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Yu damnnn right Mirchii mixx!! Muniiiiidarlingggg come outt nowww!! I'm feeling sad with our ffamily bond..😭😑 First A...then B...follow by C... now D?? God knowss how many more to... ABDCEFG πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

Nahi Vinu....Munni se NAATA JEEVAN bhar ka!!πŸ˜›
-honeydew- thumbnail
thats why i asked you not to put the idea of leaving us both together ... dekha ab kya hua .. he is in mahi land and hence distracted ... kitna tang karte ho tum sab log mere vinu ko ...πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Vinu....aaj meri koi baat bhi tumme samaj nahi aa rahi hain....kya baat hain!!  Mabe i should stop talking.....responding>>??  Am I not speaking your language??πŸ˜†

-honeydew- thumbnail
i never ge bored watching TT matches .... you didnt know that ... πŸ˜†
is this how much u know mee?
hurt no 31 since morning ...

This content was originally posted by: --Revv--

Aaaaaaaaw... poor baby.. come sit on the chair I got for u.. Rest ur neck a bit too.. It must be hurting seeing the non existent table tennis match ...theres foot rest for u too darling.. what else do u want to make u more comfy.. tell me nah

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oyeeeeeeeeeeee Vinu, Main aur Idiotz se out? Not in this life...Ek baar rishta jud gaya toh jud gaya, abb chahey idotz laat maar kur bhi nikale toh bhi na jao...

Ohh me not ABCD, me only  "M", and  "M" for Maan, "M" for Muniza, "M" for marvelous, M for memorable, "M" for magnificent, "M" for majestic, "M" for momentous....

If you wanna add more, you can add i have no problem, but it suppose to be good....

Me Maan ki deewani, cant take anything bad on myself...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

@ Revv

yes..i feel Geet has always.given us..just that...something to look forward to...

me enjoying this..Maan, Arjun and brij...face off

i also saw..the symbolism...in... maan following Arjun and Brij walking in the opposite direction...

i feel there will be a time...when Brij will try things too early..and..will return empty handed...!!

and Arjun might bear the brunt of the things Brij is doing and then Arjun will be the one who will get things sorted..somehow by that time.
ani's infatuation will have diluted and by then Arjun would have fallen in love with..Ani and then he wil have the uphill task of...winning..Ani back..

I have a different take.  I think Brij will take Anni...kidnap her...and Arjun will feel the pinch.   I think Anni will tell Arjun what NT and Dev have really done...to open his eyes to the FLASEHOODS that his sister has fed him.   Arjun will risk his life to save Anni......that way he will redeem himself in Maan's eyes too.  Maan ko yakeen aaega ke Arjun does really love Anni!!