Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! (Page 23)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hello guys..Smile

me here for just a while..coz guest in the house...

Awesome episode..the story moving and how..Kal it was MSK following Arjun..who we veiwers guessed as much may turn positive and make his own choices and judgements where people are concerned...Today MSK realising that Arjun could not be the one doing tha damage..coz Arjun is following a different track of NE...Also if Arjun wanted to hide he could have hidden that he spoke to NT..par then he was aware that MSK had heard him yesterday

But Arjun being a sly fox...Maaneet no harm in being careful here too!!!

Brij realises that he has been tricked..but will he soon realise t hat MSK was infact targetting Arjun and in the meanwhile it was Brij who joins the party...As per the starone article this is a possibility...that Brij blackmails Arjun...
Brij's khandaan dialogue. need new ones for him..coz they sound the same..par this guy is sheer danger and how..too ruthless and can murder coz we have seen that already..with the poor chef..2 attackes planned in one day...this guy  is desperate and this make make him fail may be..

Today MSk starts believing in actuality to destiny and the lord above...He must have visited the dargah, the temple..dargah we know he visits on daadima's urging..Golden temple could also be for the same coz no reason was given..Even on Diwali he stood aloof from the deity..( frankly i thought he was standing away coz it would otherwise be near geet) But now it makes sense...

The talksof Taveez, destiny, Kismet and togetherness all linked to divinity..shows that though there will be trials and tribulations..ultimately marriage may take place and right now MC Cry may hopefully not be happening...

MSk believing in taveez and its magnitude..Looks like besides MSK divine intervention will be needed to make this union possible between maan n geet and save geet..The negetive forces much stronger and in duplictes may be...so yes MSk and divine intervention needed..

.MSK changing for Geet..and inshallah this developing faith of MSK in God will not be destroyed..

Brij is all for sarwanash..and this will be dealt brutally by MSK once he knows the criminal.

we r in for a rollar coaster of wedding and 3 cheers to the CV's...GHSP is rocking!!!

In our romantic groves I adored her like a divinity.
Today m working my way toward believe in Divinity

"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we are not really living."
Love can move mountains and just make us believe in that which we had earlier di not find it important...The something which heals and helps one grow.The Love which heals is the Love which is true..the urge to believe , the urge to change for Love is a sign of true love..."

Loved the dialogue mouthed by MSK..when he was giving geet the Taveez...

Bye for now..
Inshallah will be back tomorrow.
Lots of love
MagsHug

P.S..hey guys..MSK looked super hawt today....Hotalicious personified!!!!

Beautiful Take Mags...loved it!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
UPDATED TAKE ON PAGE 1: DO READ AND COMMENT ...

Mujhe mere vinu ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai ... kahin big fat wedding ko plan karte karte mera vinu thin thin thin ho kar Mr. Gayab na ban jaye ... ...thats why to start of with .... here is a song for my vinu from his dear nautanki ....

Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Jindari behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja savariya
Aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain veJindari behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja savariya
Aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

Mera Take:

Scene 1:

Maan not seeing Brij, but Brij seeing Maan and Maan clearing things about Arjun shows, he is not a Maan who would blindly doubt anyone .. that shows his character ... this also leads us to another scenario where they could br trying to bridge things between Maan and Arjun, and allowing him to slowly to trust him only to be blown off towards the end .. as he realises why he has come... it also shows, though Maan has all the doubts in place, when he realises towards the end that Arjun was actually innocent he will not take too much time in forgiving him the way he did today .. after all he is a clean hearted man!! but being cautious about things around him was also the need of the hour ...  Brij on his part could take advantage of the same in the coming days and twist things to his advantage ...!!

Scene 2:

Geet coming down from the stairs gave me a feeling she has already become a part of the khurana household and getting married is now just a formality .. liked the way they timed her exit and Brij's entry, and didnt make it look hurried or done in purpose ...

Scene 3:

Brij planning to kill Geet for once looked tactful and planned and not wild and crass.. not bad ... the detailing was impressing... aaj tak show main bas chemistry aur bip dekhne ko milta tha ... chalo aaj physics bhi dekh lia .... these days i love the fact that each little detail is paid so much attention to ...

Scene 4:

Maan meeting the baba,actually puts him to rest.. reminded me of the earlier time when he and geet meet the baba at the dargah .. and he tells them that god is going to keep their jodi intact... today their relationship went up by another level when he was blessed by another such man.. strange are the ways of love .. they make an atheist believe in god, and thats what MSK has become .. it was not unreal for the simple reason that when you are in love the other person becomes your be all and end all and the only thoughts that you worship are those of your beloved, and thats exactly what happened.. its not god but the faith that made Maan take the taveez.. the faith he had in the taveez that had earlier bound them together and had kept them this way ever since that made him believe in another such thing.. and the most important thing was it was about Geet and it was for Geet and thats where it all started and ended ..

Scene 5:

Geet not wanting to have the soup indicated truth and honesty never go unnoticed.. and those who dont do wrong are not punished .. they showed god later.. but his presence was made felt when geet decides not to have the soup which could turn into poison for her in the nick of time .. it indicates the power of the almighty that perhaps was protecting her... the reason why Maan sent her home was cos he thought she would safe there .. and he was right, cos as long as she was there she was protected .. though he was not around, even though the worst enemy was on the prowl ... 

Scene 6:

Maan taking Geet into the room to give her taveez also indicated what a private person he is... he may express his love for her, and it may be there for the whole world to see, but there are somethings about himself that he wants only her to know and see... its that side of him that he wudnt want to expose to the entire world .. and today he was going to submit before her once again and tell her how much she had changed him ... but then again, he expresses his surprise over this, yet attributes it to her and tells her its soley for her.. in her absence her would perhaps revert to being the same old Maan Singh Khurana ...

Scene 7:

Looks like Geet's telling Annie who the man really is has jolted her a little, but that didnt stop her from feeling jealous of Tasha nevertheless... she uses her anger she has mounting inside her cos he is their family's traitors brother to tell him off, cos otherwise she knows she may not be able to .. i wonder how long she will be able to stay angry with Arjun.. here is another honest man ... he will take a minute to win her back with the truth he speaks through his eyes ... and that was visible when he pushes Tasha away in Annie's absence, indicating he had being doing all this just to rile the other girl ... But bravo !! anwesha for once didnt look smitten .. she gave it back !! loved that girl ...

Scene 8:

Brij thinking of how silly these rich people are .. was wondering, why would the door not open from inside ... the bathroom has a sauna but, i am sure it has no phone from where she can call maan and inform her life is in danger .... here will be a case of Geet actually melting in Maan;s arms and for once, i so wish it is not the case ... but the intercuts with Maan with god and Geet in danger is a clear good vs evil happening, and at this stage, we cant have evil triumph .. and now, with Arjun not at home, Maan's doubts should be clearer !!

In all.... 

5 stars to Maan for talking of how he has turned superstitious just for the sake of his love ..
Annie for telling Arjun off ...
Geet for looking stunning in that purple suit and not having the soup
Arjun for just looking cute as always...
Brij for making me hate him more with each passing day !!

If GHSP is going to be this way each day ... I will have to turn watching the show into a full time occupation and my mom would certainly not like it ....

VINU  YOU BETTER COME TODAY ... DHER SAARI BAATIEN KARNI HAI .. SAMJE TUM !!!

btw ... aaj maine aur Geet ne same color aur same type ka kurta pehena ...!! my favorite color looks nice on Geet Smile

Love,
Niha

--Nargis--

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

When I started editing my post, it was just 2 pages. Now it is 22 pages. Whose magic drove the thread so fast? Let me go and check. Meanwhile can you please check my post made on Page 2:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1581127&PID=37764908&#37764908

Please do check. There is a Quiz question for you today. Wink

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by imraana

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by imraana

Well Guys Purple.....
Hmmm purple purple everywhere ....
Aaj kal sirf purple dekhne ko miltha hai....Wink
After all its the color of Passion and the color thats rockking this season
yesss viji!!!!!....agreed dat purple is surely da colour of passion.....though i wonder how dis asso has come abt>????....any idea girl?????

Maine poora Color Symbolism likha tha Imu on Purple....I will get it for you...and PM it to you k....Waise did u see our theory and listing on Kisses...

and also seq on Haldi and Mehendi

And Nihu's Menu..for Maaneet wedding cuisine???
OMG noooo!!!!!...i obvs missed it all!!!!!....plzzzzz do PM me alll dis if possi....if u hav not alreafy PMed it.....coz i wud hate 2 miss it!!!!.....plz do me dis favour plzzxzz!!!!

Kal tak pucca will sent youWink

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by savi-tan

I enjoyed watching todays episode........at last the story is moving somewhere.

Maan - he has got a taveez for Geet - tit for tat....  Geet made him a believer - finally.  Munda has got a strong sixth sense which warns him that Geet is not safe.  Unlike other serials which we watch, here the hero acts on the warning.  He is presently not able to put the  pieces of the puzzle together.  He will definitely do so after today's epi  - hopefully.

NE - do not know what got into her panties today.  The lady is pissed off with Arjun......Good for us.

Brij - How can he ever think of killing his young sister? How can he be so evil? The guy is a psycho & he needs help.   I liked the way he went about planning the murder.....somehow found it very gripping....I want Maan to beat the crap out of this guy when he finds out.

Savi - Our show is back!! i am loving it!!!

show kahin nhai gaya tha....my last warning to you....AngryNAGS

Kuls jo sach hai woh hai yaar...I agree the show did not go to the drians...it def had its standards...but yeh sach hai ki the show suffered a set-back....and thats the same reason ki the CV's have chose to come back with a band with the three way track of Arjun/Brij and Maaneet wedding...which i think is a great ideaSmile

I agree with Viji....everything is CYCLICAL......ups and downs...and Geet is now back on the up side!!  Lets be honest......we need to call SPADE a SPADE.....but me truly happy after today's episode!!

Yes......Jo hai usse kehne mein kya burai haiWink......We love the show is liye toh.....Constructive critism aur critical appreciation saath saath karthe hai
LOL

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Nags....Its runs in the family...Bhool gayi kya????

Tum dono first rate NAUTANKI ho!!

Yeh thi teri dosti....yeh tha tera Pyaar....
Yeh sunne se pehle main mar kyun nahi gayi

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Suno Suno ....Armaan Mallik aur Maan Singh Khurana ke dialogues main mixer main daalkar milkshake banakar mujhe suna rahi hai yeh ladki ...

Vijita Rajan stop ignoring me ... you are hearting my heart ... and stabbing it .... butchering it into pieces and making me feel devoid of life and existence .... fair hai kya ? zara batao .. after all we share a PKB-JKS ....

Nags...Kya humari baat sach hogi....Or will it be taken till the summit and then be dropped Wink

Oye me Ignoring aur woh bhi tujhe....Duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaaye toh bhi nahi kar sakti....aur agar maine karni ki sochi bhi...toh tu nahi aayegi meri band bajaane??? Bolo Bolo

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

UPDATED TAKE ON PAGE 1: DO READ AND COMMENT ...

Mujhe mere vinu ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai ... kahin big fat wedding ko plan karte karte mera vinu thin thin thin ho kar Mr. Gayab na ban jaye ... ...thats why to start of with .... here is a song for my vinu from his dear nautanki ....

Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Jindari behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja savariya
Aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain veJindari behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja savariya
Aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

Mera Take:

Scene 1:

Maan not seeing Brij, but Brij seeing Maan and Maan clearing things about Arjun shows, he is not a Maan who would blindly doubt anyone .. that shows his character ... this also leads us to another scenario where they could br trying to bridge things between Maan and Arjun, and allowing him to slowly to trust him only to be blown off towards the end .. as he realises why he has come... it also shows, though Maan has all the doubts in place, when he realises towards the end that Arjun was actually innocent he will not take too much time in forgiving him the way he did today .. after all he is a clean hearted man!! but being cautious about things around him was also the need of the hour ...  Brij on his part could take advantage of the same in the coming days and twist things to his advantage ...!!

Scene 2:

Geet coming down from the stairs gave me a feeling she has already become a part of the khurana household and getting married is now just a formality .. liked the way they timed her exit and Brij's entry, and didnt make it look hurried or done in purpose ...

Scene 3:

Brij planning to kill Geet for once looked tactful and planned and not wild and crass.. not bad ... the detailing was impressing... aaj tak show main bas chemistry aur bip dekhne ko milta tha ... chalo aaj physics bhi dekh lia .... these days i love the fact that each little detail is paid so much attention to ...

Scene 4:

Maan meeting the baba,actually puts him to rest.. reminded me of the earlier time when he and geet meet the baba at the dargah .. and he tells them that god is going to keep their jodi intact... today their relationship went up by another level when he was blessed by another such man.. strange are the ways of love .. they make an atheist believe in god, and thats what MSK has become .. it was not unreal for the simple reason that when you are in love the other person becomes your be all and end all and the only thoughts that you worship are those of your beloved, and thats exactly what happened.. its not god but the faith that made Maan take the taveez.. the faith he had in the taveez that had earlier bound them together and had kept them this way ever since that made him believe in another such thing.. and the most important thing was it was about Geet and it was for Geet and thats where it all started and ended ..

Scene 5:

Geet not wanting to have the soup indicated truth and honesty never go unnoticed.. and those who dont do wrong are not punished .. they showed god later.. but his presence was made felt when geet decides not to have the soup which could turn into poison for her in the nick of time .. it indicates the power of the almighty that perhaps was protecting her... the reason why Maan sent her home was cos he thought she would safe there .. and he was right, cos as long as she was there she was protected .. though he was not around, even though the worst enemy was on the prowl ... 

Scene 6:

Maan taking Geet into the room to give her taveez also indicated what a private person he is... he may express his love for her, and it may be there for the whole world to see, but there are somethings about himself that he wants only her to know and see... its that side of him that he wudnt want to expose to the entire world .. and today he was going to submit before her once again and tell her how much she had changed him ... but then again, he expresses his surprise over this, yet attributes it to her and tells her its soley for her.. in her absence her would perhaps revert to being the same old Maan Singh Khurana ...

Scene 7:

Looks like Geet's telling Annie who the man really is has jolted her a little, but that didnt stop her from feeling jealous of Tasha nevertheless... she uses her anger she has mounting inside her cos he is their family's traitors brother to tell him off, cos otherwise she knows she may not be able to .. i wonder how long she will be able to stay angry with Arjun.. here is another honest man ... he will take a minute to win her back with the truth he speaks through his eyes ... and that was visible when he pushes Tasha away in Annie's absence, indicating he had being doing all this just to rile the other girl ... But bravo !! anwesha for once didnt look smitten .. she gave it back !! loved that girl ...

Scene 8:

Brij thinking of how silly these rich people are .. was wondering, why would the door not open from inside ... the bathroom has a sauna but, i am sure it has no phone from where she can call maan and inform her life is in danger .... here will be a case of Geet actually melting in Maan;s arms and for once, i so wish it is not the case ... but the intercuts with Maan with god and Geet in danger is a clear good vs evil happening, and at this stage, we cant have evil triumph .. and now, with Arjun not at home, Maan's doubts should be clearer !!

In all.... 

5 stars to Maan for talking of how he has turned superstitious just for the sake of his love ..
Annie for telling Arjun off ...
Geet for looking stunning in that purple suit and not having the soup
Arjun for just looking cute as always...
Brij for making me hate him more with each passing day !!

If GHSP is going to be this way each day ... I will have to turn watching the show into a full time occupation and my mom would certainly not like it ....

VINU  YOU BETTER COME TODAY ... DHER SAARI BAATIEN KARNI HAI .. SAMJE TUM !!!

btw ... aaj maine aur Geet ne same color aur same type ka kurta pehena ...!! my favorite color looks nice on Geet Smile

Love,
Niha

Wow Babes what a detailed scene by scene analysis....love it.  I have not the patience to write so much so i too posted my brief take on page 1....padh ke batao... what you think..!!

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Maine bola tha na ...Smile

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji me no talk to u!!!!

guys will be back...gonna go cut somethings

CUT?....Tu bhi BAAL katne jaa rahi hain...I know you love Maan and want to emulate him..but you don't have to cut your hair too!!LOL

I watched it./.....yes you and nihu are right...there was something special about maneets sequence mujhe.....confession yaad agaya

Go to top