Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! (Page 20)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
guys lemme update my take and come back ... mujhe miss karna okay?

imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by imraana

Well Guys Purple.....
Hmmm purple purple everywhere ....
Aaj kal sirf purple dekhne ko miltha hai....Wink
After all its the color of Passion and the color thats rockking this season
yesss viji!!!!!....agreed dat purple is surely da colour of passion.....though i wonder how dis asso has come abt>????....any idea girl?????

Maine poora Color Symbolism likha tha Imu on Purple....I will get it for you...and PM it to you k....Waise did u see our theory and listing on Kisses...

and also seq on Haldi and Mehendi

And Nihu's Menu..for Maaneet wedding cuisine???
OMG noooo!!!!!...i obvs missed it all!!!!!....plzzzzz do PM me alll dis if possi....if u hav not alreafy PMed it.....coz i wud hate 2 miss it!!!!.....plz do me dis favour plzzxzz!!!!
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hello

@ Viju how r u today ?

@ Nags hello to u to

@Shivu hello dear

is anyone left now  kya coz these three are not saying hi

I am fine......Preet how about youSmile

thank god atleast u replied haaye i thought Ouch
okie me good aslways what about u ?

and i also want the link of purple passion colour wala post pls give me toSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by savi-tan

I enjoyed watching todays episode........at last the story is moving somewhere.

Maan - he has got a taveez for Geet - tit for tat....  Geet made him a believer - finally.  Munda has got a strong sixth sense which warns him that Geet is not safe.  Unlike other serials which we watch, here the hero acts on the warning.  He is presently not able to put the  pieces of the puzzle together.  He will definitely do so after today's epi  - hopefully.

NE - do not know what got into her panties today.  The lady is pissed off with Arjun......Good for us.

Brij - How can he ever think of killing his young sister? How can he be so evil? The guy is a psycho & he needs help.   I liked the way he went about planning the murder.....somehow found it very gripping....I want Maan to beat the crap out of this guy when he finds out.

Savi - Our show is back!! i am loving it!!!

show kahin nhai gaya tha....my last warning to you....AngryNAGS

Kuls jo sach hai woh hai yaar...I agree the show did not go to the drians...it def had its standards...but yeh sach hai ki the show suffered a set-back....and thats the same reason ki the CV's have chose to come back with a band with the three way track of Arjun/Brij and Maaneet wedding...which i think is a great ideaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis---honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Meine apna take daala hain................here it is again....padho aur batao...what you think!!

Aaj muje laga ke the CORE of Maan Singh Kurana HILL gaya.....he was shaken.....so much so that his fundamental principals...his beliefs in GOD...the existence of the DEITY was altered today.   I think he grew up with this principals..just like you and me...but his experiences in life had altered this perception and his belief in this DEITY......and again today....his LOVE and CONCERN  for GEET has revived his faith.

This is HUGE change for Maan...............the ability to DEPEND on another POWER.....it is so in contrast to the Man he had become....the COLD, STONE, INDEPENDENT man that was before Geet's love.

Thanks CV's...aaj muje phir apni PURANI jhalak dikhi episode mein......SYMBOLISM...the Biggest ....MAAN's FAITH in GOD revived......wait till daadi ma finds out about this...she will love Geet even more!!

According to the FB pics...................Maan ka naya FAITH will be tested so soon.....Plz CVs..   keep his faith alive....not for a day but for ever!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
okie me gtg go now so Miss me and enjoy your takes
i will edit my take tom today very tired Shopping and all from past 4 days
so bye love u all

Shivu : i miss talking to u and Muni both

bye all
Miss me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

mujhe Episod bohot acha laga.....aur kissko acha laga??Wink

Maan Singh Khurana  - a changed Man....dats y dey say Love changes it all......LOVED him tody!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Me me meSmile....I loved it....There was substance in the show today.....with a tadka of every aspect of the characters and their individual and couple storyline

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by savi-tan

I enjoyed watching todays episode........at last the story is moving somewhere.

Maan - he has got a taveez for Geet - tit for tat....  Geet made him a believer - finally.  Munda has got a strong sixth sense which warns him that Geet is not safe.  Unlike other serials which we watch, here the hero acts on the warning.  He is presently not able to put the  pieces of the puzzle together.  He will definitely do so after today's epi  - hopefully.

NE - do not know what got into her panties today.  The lady is pissed off with Arjun......Good for us.

Brij - How can he ever think of killing his young sister? How can he be so evil? The guy is a psycho & he needs help.   I liked the way he went about planning the murder.....somehow found it very gripping....I want Maan to beat the crap out of this guy when he finds out.

Savi - Our show is back!! i am loving it!!!

show kahin nhai gaya tha....my last warning to you....AngryNAGS

Kuls jo sach hai woh hai yaar...I agree the show did not go to the drians...it def had its standards...but yeh sach hai ki the show suffered a set-back....and thats the same reason ki the CV's have chose to come back with a band with the three way track of Arjun/Brij and Maaneet wedding...which i think is a great ideaSmile

I agree with Viji....everything is CYCLICAL......ups and downs...and Geet is now back on the up side!!  Lets be honest......we need to call SPADE a SPADE.....but me truly happy after today's episode!!

Go to top