Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! (Page 10)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

ok guys now a personal hiiiiii 2 u alll by name....so here goes......vru, rev, nags, shivi, viji, kuls, jes, sri, preet, munni...
n who else is there right now online?????....sorry if i missed any of u guys...u knw na its not personal!!!!..Hug...so here is a big, warm & a much delayed hug for dis wonderful gr8 new yr to all of u!!!!!...may we all hav da best of health, wealth, happiness n watever we desire n even more so!!!!!...

so rt now...its alll very exciting!!!!!!!!......coz our dear maaneet r getting married sooon!!!!!!.....yippeee!!!!!!...n alll da devlopments r simply adding 2 our excitement!!!!!.......n also even i belive dat DREAMS DO COME TRUE,.....all dats needed is da right time n dats all i think!!!!!...so wat do u guys think abt dis line idiots!!!!!

Hey emu
Happy New Year
love u yaar
and yes our Dream of Dream wedding is actually gonna happenSmile

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by savi-tan

BTW, I didn't like Geet's outfit today.....I thought it was gaudy....

Shocked

u didn't like shister????Confused

i loved it....the color was cute.....and i loooooved the style.........Tongue

Oops pressed the like button....gonna be warned for sure LOL....See the photos in the hospital........didn't like it at all when you look closely......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

hiii nihu.......vioji preeti.....gabbar,,,,,
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Suno Suno ....Armaan Mallik aur Maan Singh Khurana ke dialogues main mixer main daalkar milkshake banakar mujhe suna rahi hai yeh ladki ...

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Vijita Rajan stop ignoring me ... you are hearting my heart ... and stabbing it .... butchering it into pieces and making me feel devoid of life and existence .... fair hai kya ? zara batao .. after all we share a PKB-JKS ....

Originally posted by rickks

Nags...Kya humari baat sach hogi....Or will it be taken till the summit and then be dropped Wink

Oye me Ignoring aur woh bhi tujhe....Duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaaye toh bhi nahi kar sakti....aur agar maine karni ki sochi bhi...toh tu nahi aayegi meri band bajaane??? Bolo Bolo
imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@ kuls n preet....me here 2day guys!!!!!...how r both of u doin?????....wat do u think of 2days epi????...me likin alll epi nowadays coz dey r  all adding upo to the excitement!!!
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by imraana

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hi imaraan.....welcome back.....i missed ur takes in pink!!! Hug
Hughiiiiii shivi!!!!!!...hey thxxx!!!!!!...gud 2 see atleast sum ppl missed me here!!!!!!....but i'm happy 2 be bak anywz!!!!!!....dont knw abt takes.....but i will try 2 be regular 4m now on!!!!!!...hope alll ur  exams r done n over wid???
yup all finito.......Tongue

no school untilt he 24th
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by savi-tan

I enjoyed watching todays episode........at last the story is moving somewhere.

Maan - he has got a taveez for Geet - tit for tat....  Geet made him a believer - finally.  Munda has got a strong sixth sense which warns him that Geet is not safe.  Unlike other serials which we watch, here the hero acts on the warning.  He is presently not able to put the  pieces of the puzzle together.  He will definitely do so after today's epi  - hopefully.

Maan is a very shrewd person....the only reason which makes him confused is unlike us Maan simply does not know Brij is out and that he is at KM....I am sure after today's Bathroom incident and putting the Pics on FB also in place....he will make sure of her security more...and may also find out if any new development has been made in terms of somebody new being appointed at KM....or if Arjun has planted somebody but he himself is not present etc etc

NE - do not know what got into her panties today.  The lady is pissed off with Arjun......Good for us.

May be because she got to know the new developments from Geet ki Arjun is NT's brother etcWink

Brij - How can he ever think of killing his young sister? How can he be so evil? The guy is a psycho & he needs help.   I liked the way he went about planning the murder.....somehow found it very gripping....I want Maan to beat the crap out of this guy when he finds out.

He is too obsessed with the SURNAME and HONOR......I wonder if he is willing to marry it...or is he married to it????

Love Viji
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

kulu ....Hug i have a complaint ... why do you always come after i leave ? are we writing and working in shifts and have you decided to take over after my slot is done ??? why is it that you are gumshuda... bolo bolo .. tell me tell me ...

Originally posted by kuls11

hiii nihu.......vioji preeti.....gabbar,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Go to top