3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
thank you muniza di....i am glad you liked my idea......
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Munni....you are right...there is still hope.  Remember....Maan Singh Khurana is nothing if not a FAIR man....so he will love you both EQUALLY!!!
😆

Yes he is very fair man, and that's the reason i am so happy for my sautan....Me too very fair women...Agar main itni achi nahin hoti toh kya Geet ki jagah Maan ke dil mein hot?

People should have to learn from me that we have get life once, and we have all right to live happily with whom we want to...no bondaries...

Muniza
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Kullu....from Geet to Maan.....

Ishq aur Khuda dono pe tha yakin

magar teri ulfat se ziyaada nahin
Jab tum ho to muje hain yakin
khush bhi aur hafiz bhi mein hamesha rahi

Maan
                      Na  aati thi kabhi muskurhat kabhi.....tumhari hansi ne seekha di
                       Phoollo khusboo mahsoos karoon...yeh kashish tumne jaga di          
                      na kiya ishq pe yakin to kya....tere vajood ne vo bhi karva diya
                      aab to Nags bhi hasti mujhpe tune MSk ko kya bana diya🤣

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Mommy, i am glad you are helping me take care of muniza di in this difficult time....

u are her aunty after all!!!

She is very sensitive right now.....a very much broken heart.....so sri and i are makin sure that we can keep lettin her think that she is Maan's first wife...

everyone good job....keep it up....Muniza di is goin through a bad phase.....and so we must be with her in this difficult time😭
 ðŸ¤£

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

Yes he is very fair man, and that's the reason i am so happy for my sautan....Me too very fair women...Agar main itni achi nahin hoti toh kya Geet ki jagah Maan ke dil mein hot?

People should have to learn from me that we have get life once, and we have all right to live happily with whom we want to...no bondaries...

Muniza

Munni...there is much to learn from you...meri jaan!!😉
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Mommy, i am glad you are helping me take care of muniza di in this difficult time....

u are her aunty after all!!!

She is very sensitive right now.....a very much broken heart.....so sri and i are makin sure that we can keep lettin her think that she is Maan's first wife...

everyone good job....keep it up....Muniza di is goin through a bad phase.....and so we must be with her in this difficult time😭
 ðŸ¤£

Aven hee bad phase main hai vo.....
Sri........are you still here?
Originally posted by kuls11

Maan
                      Na  aati thi kabhi muskurhat kabhi.....tumhari hansi ne seekha di
                       Phoollo khusboo mahsoos karoon...yeh kashish tumne jaga di          
                      na kiya ishq pe yakin to kya....tere vajood ne vo bhi karva diya
                      aab to Nags bhi hasti mujhpe tune MSk ko kya bana diya🤣

did i ever say that you two should join barry???

damn man....w.e. the both u two right.....is sooo beautiful and straight from the heart....too bad i can't write like thatROFL
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Not necessarily mommy....
sri and i discussed this today

and i told her that with brij the social aspect is back.....where it describes honor killings correct sri!!!

Well said Shivu!
Actually I too, thought it was "lost", but you're right with Brij being back they may just address it again -but on a larger scale perhaps.

Originally posted by kuls11

Aven hee bad phase main hai vo.....
yes i know.....it is sad to see this....but what can i do....i love her soo much i cannot see her like thisCry

but shhhhhh....we can't let her hear this

ROFL