Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sksg

you will be surprised how many didn't get it right. this is not the first time I posed this question in this forum or else where. here is your reward for saying it outright and more importantly saying it correct.

WOOHOO!!! A TROPHY!! Thanks...gosh I feel special!!

But Surprise? That I am!!! Wow I would have thought someone would have already given the answer!!! Guys...how disappointing!!! We are suppose to be PhD's on Maaneet remember?!! πŸ˜†

Oh well I got the trophy I'm happy !!πŸ˜†

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
emi- yes maan had gone to the temple and dargah...

but when he had to the temple he had said then too i believe that he doesn't believe in it...

and then for the dargah he had gone for dadi......as kullu pointed out!!!!!
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Shivu...this aspect of the show is so lost now...i too hope they will revive it!!

Not necessarily mommy....
sri and i discussed this today

and i told her that with brij the social aspect is back.....where it describes honor killings correct sri!!!

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Haila thank you, thank you, now we dont have to reply, cause you already did openly for all of us...

Lub ju my Emi πŸ€—....

Muniza

You are most welcome my Muni darling!! πŸ˜† But hey- you guys should know this!!! Minus 10points!!! πŸ˜†...you guys need to study more!!! πŸ˜†

p.s- gosh all of you reply at lighting speed!!! It's hard to catch up!!
Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sksg

Hi......................

Is that big enough Shivu???

yes i just saw this🀣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Munni.....Geet teri Saut hain toh PEHLI biwi tu hain na.....tuje toh tere share ka pyaar mil gaya hoga....already....don't get greedy now!!πŸ˜†

I too loved the TAVEEZ scene...it made me fall in love with Maan all over again!!!  Too good...the kameena...itna yakeen se kehta hai ke tere liye kabhi bhi badal sakta hoon!! Uff!!
😳

Yes i have gone through with all this long time back, now everything is repititive for Geet...Pur phir bhi aasha kurti hoon ke future mein bhi he will continue this, i really dont want him to phorget me...Naye naye pyaar mein loog aksar ignore kurte hain, samjha karey.....

Woh toh badal sakta hai, pur main badalne nahin doungi, usse dono ko ek sa pyaar deyna padeyga πŸ˜³...

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eminent

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing GREAT!! 😊

Ok episode was good and all, but what happened to the CV's?? Don't they remember our Maan, went to the Golden Temple in Amritsar (I hope that's the correct name..)?? Isn't that being religious?? He was at the Dargha as well-yeah he went on Daadi's command, but he still took part in some activities...
(I hope I'm not the only one who has noticed this-has this been discussed already??πŸ˜†)

I love Brij, but he needs some different dialogues! " Merey purkho ki izzaat zameen mein ...."  blah blah...πŸ˜† It's actually funny!

P.s- I love the dargha music and the piano score! It's so serene! (I think I've mentioned this several times before too πŸ˜†)

Hi Emi...sorry..i forgot your name!!  I know that Maan went to the temple and the dargah...but that was for the motions......this is doing it form the heart...a shift in his core...that is the difference.   He is beginning to have FAITH.....and that is the real WIN!!!
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

along with the suspense and thriller i felt the social message coming back again....

Brij said that i will give death to geet....and the most horrible way....that will teach every girl in HP to never commit the same mistake geet made....

so Brij also brings in the social issue back....honor killing....

this brother/monster....a curse......still cares that this family's honor was decapitated......and wants to kill her for that honor......

so here comes back the social issue once again.....cause once again due to brij.....we are reminded of what our Geet had gone through......

the abuse....the humiliation....the trauma this young lady has gone through......🀒

brij once again....haunts our minds....and shows us what geet had gone through....the torture....the way he beat her up for no fault of hers...the way she was blamed for no fault of hers....😭

all of those memories stare back right at our face......what will happen to geet??? When maan had allowed her to talk back to NT......she was sooo shaken up.....what will happen to her...when she will come face to face with the guy....her very own cousin who used to beat her brutally....and almost killed her mercilessly😑😑😑

See this mommy....and sri and i talked about it....so we felt in this way the honor killings is another social issue.....😳
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: muniza75

Yes i have gone through with all this long time back, now everything is repititive for Geet...Pur phir bhi aasha kurti hoon ke future mein bhi he will continue this, i really dont want him to phorget me...Naye naye pyaar mein loog aksar ignore kurte hain, samjha karey.....

Woh toh badal sakta hai, pur main badalne nahin doungi, usse dono ko ek sa pyaar deyna padeyga πŸ˜³...

Muniza

Munni....you are right...there is still hope.  Remember....Maan Singh Khurana is nothing if not a FAIR man....so he will love you both EQUALLY!!!
πŸ˜†
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eminent

You are most welcome my Muni darling!! πŸ˜† But hey- you guys should know this!!! Minus 10points!!! πŸ˜†...you guys need to study more!!! πŸ˜†

p.s- gosh all of you reply at lighting speed!!! It's hard to catch up!!

You already answered, so y we waste our time, waise bhi time is running out of our hands, so it's ok tum ne kaha, hum ne kaha, ek hi baat hai...Aadhi aadhi trphy baant leingeyπŸ˜›...

Muniza