3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

🤣🤣
Seeeeee sri....i came to the conclusion that Muniza di......has a condition.......she believes that she is married to maan...we must take her to a pysch now😕😆

For now play along.

When you are there, why do we need another psyco doctor?
Originally posted by muniza75

Jhootiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Jhoot boley NT kaatye, Kameeni NT se dariyo
Main tere gaane sunaongi tu dikhti rahiyo

Shivi aaj saare title le rahi ho, ek jhoot ki keemat tum kya jaano Shivani baby...

Muniza
☺️

Di.......mera ijaat ka phalooda kar ke hi chodegi..........

chalo bhai ko surprise dongi, i will sing a song☺️😳😛😉😆
Originally posted by sksg

Ask him for some lessons .............. Say Izzat ka sawal hai and Geet bhi khush hojaayegi. He will immediately fulfill your request.

Wah wah Sri, ladki waali ho toh aisi....Ek ticket mein do mazze, behn ko mana liya apni ladki ke liye...

By the way where is your take for todays episode?

Muniza

🤣🤣
Seeeeee sri....i came to the conclusion that Muniza di......has a condition.......she believes that she is married to maan...we must take her to a pysch now😕😆

Come on come on come on, do you know the reality of Maan past? Nahin na, toh phir why you thought i am living in illusion?

Mera pyaar ammar hai, Maan se pocho woh batayega ke main kitni achi hoon, jao jao poocho...Waise humari divorce ho chuki hai, toh future mein no problem....

Muniza
Originally posted by sksg

For now play along.

When you are there, why do we need another psyco doctor?
Aray sri....mein kaafi nahin hoon shister....

if i hear anymore of her traumatic talks.......i will need a psyh soon😕😕🤣

u see she cannot bear the fact that Maan is marrying someone.......else....it has been a traumatic phase for our shister Muniza di....we must be very sensitive with her😳

Wah wah Sri, ladki waali ho toh aisi....Ek ticket mein do mazze, behn ko mana liya apni ladki ke liye...

By the way where is your take for todays episode?

Muniza

At the bottom of Page 2. If you are lazy to scroll, you may go to the stand alone thread I made for it.  You may end up meeting a couple of old friends there right now .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1581378

☺️

Di.......mera ijaat ka phalooda kar ke hi chodegi..........

chalo bhai ko surprise dongi, i will sing a song😆

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo Shivi will sing song, i am happyyyyyyy...
No ijjat ka phaloda, only ice cream...

Muniza
@ Sri - I have read your post, your take was good, but i am lazy to go there, so will read here, and reply here...

Muniza

Come on come on come on, do you know the reality of Maan past? Nahin na, toh phir why you thought i am living in illusion?

Mera pyaar ammar hai, Maan se pocho woh batayega ke main kitni achi hoon, jao jao poocho...Waise humari divorce ho chuki hai, toh future mein no problem....

Muniza
maan ki behen mein hoon...aur mujhay hi nahin pata ke unki ek pehli biwi hai.......yeh lo....aur yeh zalim Muniza di......is tellin me that my fake brother had a number 1 wife?????😲

Haye haye....yeh duniya mein kaise log ajate hai🤣

maan ki behen mein hoon...aur mujhay hi nahin pata ke unki ek pehli biwi hai.......yeh lo....aur yeh zalim Muniza di......is tellin me that my fake brother had a number 1 wife?????😲

Haye haye....yeh duniya mein kaise log ajate hai🤣

Was Annie knows, that Dev got married to Geet?
Was Annies knows that Arjun was NT bro?
If she didnt know anything, how you now he had first wife?

Bolo, bolo, bolo, abb bolo bhi😡...

Muniza