Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Sadhu, Soup and Saazish...Maahi Maahi! - Page 45

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shivu, Ever since I saw your response to Vinuji's post, I have been thinking and thinking what it is that you could deduce about future tracks in it. Won't you share it with me and end my torture?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

We know what the SOMETHING BIG is...you have to figure it out....come on I have faith in you....THINK!!

lolz...

well if in that case i hope what we all think doesn't happen....cause i like it when we are fooled...and that we are proven wrong....so blah to u mommy and to viji!!!!!🤣

CV's u listening to me......u better do something else....cause that is just sooo dang predicable....prove my mommy and viji wrong!!!! Do something totallty unexpected😳
sksg thumbnail
Shivu, Mujhse Baat Nahi Karogi??? 😭 Kuch bolo naaaa.......
This content was originally posted by: sksg

Shivu, Ever since I saw your response to Vinuji's post, I have been thinking and thinking what it is that you could deduce about future tracks in it. Won't you share it with me and end my torture?

what u mean shister?? what exactly are we talkin about???😆

i am confused😆
sksg thumbnail
Koi Nahi Raha Mujhse Baat Karne ????????????😲 Aaj Sri hogayi thread se parayi. OK. Bye. Will not show my face again...............................

until tomorrow. 😃 Hum Besharam logon me se hai. Koi nahi baat karenge tho kudh se baat karlenge. Par chahra jaroor dikhayenge ...............😆

See ya folks tomorrow then to pester more.............................

Shivu, Mujhse Baat Nahi Karogi??? 😭 Kuch bolo naaaa.......

sorry sri....i thought no one was here CryCry

i love talkin to u my intelligent shister.....bolo bolo chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooo🤗

Koi Nahi Raha Mujhse Baat Karne ????????????😲 Aaj Sri hogayi thread se parayi. OK. Bye. Will not show my face again...............................

until tomorrow. 😃 Hum Besharam logon me se hai. Koi nahi baat karenge tho kudh se baat karlenge. Par chahra jaroor dikhayenge ...............😆

See ya folks tomorrow then to pester more.............................

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

come come....we talk shister....do not leave me in the dark alone to party💔🥺
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

ok i so i reserved for two days and then did not come..

i plan on making it to the thread..i have yet to see yesterday's epi..and now today's as well....wow...lot of work

see you all soon..!!

Di yeh theek nahin hai....today's episode was bang on....after soooo long....and u are not here????😡😡😡😡🤢😭

aur to aur u didn't even give ur take even after u said u would😲💔🥺
yeh to bohot hi na insaafi hui....hamri saath....Di, aapki nahin....magar iski wajah see aaj kisi ki lungi zaroor kathre mein hai🤣

Di.....pay up now....10 dollar is the fine...for not fillin up ur reserved spot....come on come on come on...

chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooo....hand it over....the 10 dollars😃
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

res viji......,asi sigi hai teri

promo did wonders...NAGS..see kal se main sirf promo ki tarif hee sun rahi hoon.......its not cheesy promo....thats best....marriage promo I have seen in my TV life.....DREAMY

actually i agree with kullu here.......i have seen many shows....Kyunki...kasam se....kutumb....kkusum.....kahaani.....bidaai (to some point)......yeh rishta (to some point)....Dulhan....Saat phere.....TD.....Astitva....Manssha....Lavanya.....Tum bin jaaon kaha...Piya ka Ghar.....

ok ok, so u get the point, i have been watchin thousands of shows....till the end......and i have not come across any show.....that has had a promo like this......
YRKKH and Bidaai....both shows had huge weddings....but even their promos weren't like this....so for me......it was a huge shocker that Geet's promo killed all 😆

which was why i loved the promo sooo sooo sooo much!!!
Nags ke lie

From Maan
Ishq aur khuda pe kabhi na tha yakin
jab ek pe ker liya uski vagah se
to dooje pe karna yakin
uski hifajat ke liye itna bhi nahi tha namunkin
i love it kullu......love it.......wow......maan from a believer....become an atheist.....to a believer once again due to Geet😳

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Helloooooooooooooo Peeps

Anyone home?
Bhai shaadi ka ghar hai aur itna sannata?
Arey bhai kahan hain dulhe waale?

Muniza