Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Yasmeen786

res....bin reserving a spot for the past couple of days but not bin able to write owt.....this time am gonna repulse my laziness and write my take on todays episode......by hook or by crook๐Ÿ˜†

Oye...where is the HOOK or the CROOK??
๐Ÿ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: imraana

hey thxxxxx a ton nags!!!!!!....dis is wat i truly missed!!!!!....dis warmth n love which u all NEVER fail to give me!!!!!!....n dats y each one of u are soooooo special!!!!!!!....u knw IF.....n esp da idiot family .....i owe a lot of my happpiness to u!!!!!!...i knw it sounds dramatic!!!!!...but i truly mean it guys!!!!!!...plzzzzz belive me!!!!!....love u alll .....n misssed u alll a lot!!!!!๐Ÿค—

Imuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...we LOVE you a lot too!!๐Ÿ˜Š
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Socho meri Jaan...Socho๐Ÿ˜†

Shivu....did you figure it out yet??
๐Ÿ˜•
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: imraana

ok guys now a personal hiiiiii 2 u alll by name....so here goes......vru, rev, nags, shivi, viji, kuls, jes, sri, preet, munni...

n who else is there right now online?????....sorry if i missed any of u guys...u knw na its not personal!!!!..๐Ÿค—...so here is a big, warm & a much delayed hug for dis wonderful gr8 new yr to all of u!!!!!...may we all hav da best of health, wealth, happiness n watever we desire n even more so!!!!!...

so rt now...its alll very exciting!!!!!!!!......coz our dear maaneet r getting married sooon!!!!!!.....yippeee!!!!!!...n alll da devlopments r simply adding 2 our excitement!!!!!.......n also even i belive dat DREAMS DO COME TRUE,.....all dats needed is da right time n dats all i think!!!!!...so wat do u guys think abt dis line idiots!!!!!

Imu...DREAMS DO COME TRUE...I am living mine now...have been for the last 14 years with my Maan!!  Alhumdolillah!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Shivu....did you figure it out yet??
๐Ÿ˜•

nope.....i have no idea what u guys are talkin about....
the only thing i thought of this day.....

was the fact that right now they are showing everything to be quite straightforward.....but it seems that there is something big coming our way....and it will hit us.....when we least expect it
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

nope.....i have no idea what u guys are talkin about....
the only thing i thought of this day.....

was the fact that right now they are showing everything to be quite straightforward.....but it seems that there is something big coming our way....and it will hit us.....when we least expect it

We know what the SOMETHING BIG is...you have to figure it out....come on I have faith in you....THINK!!
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

ek min ek min aasa kya ker rdiya mere...Maan ne aapke saath.......kii aapko kurta dana pada

JAN LEVA that aaj Maan mera!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sksg

Seriously you should think of making a stand alone post for it. There are many in forum who can benefit from it.

along with the suspense and thriller i felt the social message coming back again....

Brij said that i will give death to geet....and the most horrible way....that will teach every girl in HP to never commit the same mistake geet made....

so Brij also brings in the social issue back....honor killing....

this brother/monster....a curse......still cares that this family's honor was decapitated......and wants to kill her for that honor......

so here comes back the social issue once again.....cause once again due to brij.....we are reminded of what our Geet had gone through......

the abuse....the humiliation....the trauma this young lady has gone through......๐Ÿคข

brij once again....haunts our minds....and shows us what geet had gone through....the torture....the way he beat her up for no fault of hers...the way she was blamed for no fault of hers....๐Ÿ˜ญ

all of those memories stare back right at our face......what will happen to geet??? When maan had allowed her to talk back to NT......she was sooo shaken up.....what will happen to her...when she will come face to face with the guy....her very own cousin who used to beat her brutally....and almost killed her mercilessly๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Ok Shivi...me off...gotta go see the kids...feed them..check homework, and get them to bed.  TTY gals later in a couple hours!!!
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

along with the suspense and thriller i felt the social message coming back again....

Brij said that i will give death to geet....and the most horrible way....that will teach every girl in HP to never commit the same mistake geet made....

so Brij also brings in the social issue back....honor killing....

this brother/monster....a curse......still cares that this family's honor was decapitated......and wants to kill her for that honor......

so here comes back the social issue once again.....cause once again due to brij.....we are reminded of what our Geet had gone through......

the abuse....the humiliation....the trauma this young lady has gone through......๐Ÿคข

brij once again....haunts our minds....and shows us what geet had gone through....the torture....the way he beat her up for no fault of hers...the way she was blamed for no fault of hers....๐Ÿ˜ญ

all of those memories stare back right at our face......what will happen to geet??? When maan had allowed her to talk back to NT......she was sooo shaken up.....what will happen to her...when she will come face to face with the guy....her very own cousin who used to beat her brutally....and almost killed her mercilessly๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Good thinking. I feel the same way.