Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
guys lemme update my take and come back ... mujhe miss karna okay?
imraana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Maine poora Color Symbolism likha tha Imu on Purple....I will get it for you...and PM it to you k....Waise did u see our theory and listing on Kisses...

and also seq on Haldi and Mehendi

And Nihu's Menu..for Maaneet wedding cuisine???

OMG noooo!!!!!...i obvs missed it all!!!!!....plzzzzz do PM me alll dis if possi....if u hav not alreafy PMed it.....coz i wud hate 2 miss it!!!!.....plz do me dis favour plzzxzz!!!!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am fine......Preet how about you😊

thank god atleast u replied haaye i thought
okie me good aslways what about u ?

and i also want the link of purple passion colour wala post pls give me to😊
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kuls11

show kahin nhai gaya tha....my last warning to you....😡NAGS

Kuls jo sach hai woh hai yaar...I agree the show did not go to the drians...it def had its standards...but yeh sach hai ki the show suffered a set-back....and thats the same reason ki the CV's have chose to come back with a band with the three way track of Arjun/Brij and Maaneet wedding...which i think is a great idea😊
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Meine apna take daala hain................here it is again....padho aur batao...what you think!!

Aaj muje laga ke the CORE of Maan Singh Kurana HILL gaya.....he was shaken.....so much so that his fundamental principals...his beliefs in GOD...the existence of the DEITY was altered today.   I think he grew up with this principals..just like you and me...but his experiences in life had altered this perception and his belief in this DEITY......and again today....his LOVE and CONCERN  for GEET has revived his faith.

This is HUGE change for Maan...............the ability to DEPEND on another POWER.....it is so in contrast to the Man he had become....the COLD, STONE, INDEPENDENT man that was before Geet's love.

Thanks CV's...aaj muje phir apni PURANI jhalak dikhi episode mein......SYMBOLISM...the Biggest ....MAAN's FAITH in GOD revived......wait till daadi ma finds out about this...she will love Geet even more!!

According to the FB pics...................Maan ka naya FAITH will be tested so soon.....Plz CVs..   keep his faith alive....not for a day but for ever!!

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okie me gtg go now so Miss me and enjoy your takes
i will edit my take tom today very tired Shopping and all from past 4 days
so bye love u all

Shivu : i miss talking to u and Muni both

bye all
Miss me
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: LavZ

mujhe Episod bohot acha laga.....aur kissko acha laga??😉

Maan Singh Khurana  - a changed Man....dats y dey say Love changes it all......LOVED him tody!!!!😳😳

Me me me😊....I loved it....There was substance in the show today.....with a tadka of every aspect of the characters and their individual and couple storyline
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Kuls jo sach hai woh hai yaar...I agree the show did not go to the drians...it def had its standards...but yeh sach hai ki the show suffered a set-back....and thats the same reason ki the CV's have chose to come back with a band with the three way track of Arjun/Brij and Maaneet wedding...which i think is a great idea😊

I agree with Viji....everything is CYCLICAL......ups and downs...and Geet is now back on the up side!!  Lets be honest......we need to call SPADE a SPADE.....but me truly happy after today's episode!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

okie me gtg go now so Miss me and enjoy your takes

i will edit my take tom today very tired Shopping and all from past 4 days
so bye love u all

Shivu : i miss talking to u and Muni both

bye all
Miss me

Preeto................Killer tu jaa rahi hain...tussi na jao!!😕
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Viji me no talk to u!!!!

guys will be back...gonna go cut somethings

CUT?....Tu bhi BAAL katne jaa rahi hain...I know you love Maan and want to emulate him..but you don't have to cut your hair too!!😆