Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi all

Attachment brings fear of losing.  And we look to all avenues for help.  Turning to God is the first move.  It was beautifully projected today. 

Loved the Baba scene.  (Is he the same one who appeared in the Dargah)

Brij as usual at his best to take one more life.  His killing spree reminds me of my trying to killing mosquitoes with very low success rate.

Well Arjun and Tasha standing close reminded me of Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya Bhaduri. 
Nice pair, but Arjun's characterisation does not support that. Sad.

Edited by crms - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Fear comes with Dear
When one has nobody they care about then they are fearless.  But, with care comes fear.  Fear that you may loose the one that gives your life purpose that makes your existence meaningful.  So, it is with Maan.  His deep love for Geet makes him afraid of losing what to him is so dear.  

So, is it his weakness or strength?  Fear challenged properly can be a greater motivator.  That's why they say don't take panga with a wounded tiger.  Same here😉  Especially not when he is alert and aware that he may lose his "precious" - his doe-eyed deer.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res....bin reserving a spot for the past couple of days but not bin able to write owt.....this time am gonna repulse my laziness and write my take on todays episode......by hook or by crook😆
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nags...Kya humari baat sach hogi....Or will it be taken till the summit and then be dropped 😉
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
res viji......,asi sigi hai teri

promo did wonders...NAGS..see kal se main sirf promo ki tarif hee sun rahi hoon.......its not cheesy promo....thats best....marriage promo I have seen in my TV life.....DREAMY

Nags ke lie

From Maan
Ishq aur khuda pe kabhi na tha yakin
jab ek pe ker liya uski vagah se
to dooje pe karna yakin
uski hifajat ke liye itna bhi nahi tha namunkin

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Highlights:

Arjun appeared innocent, and fate helped Brij to circumvent. Maan remains sapient and wonders who is the real miscreant.

Pyar Ne Aisa Kaam Kiya Ki Maan Ne Baaba Ko Maan Liya

Brij Ne Microwave Ko Banadiya Talwar. Will Maaneet win this round of war?

Geet finds it difficult to dwell with the soup's nasty smell. Thank goodness, she is saved from facing hell.

Tasha tries her best to ensnare, and Annie acts as if she doesn't care. Arjun is left to do nothing but glare.

Taveez's Twin makes an entry and is all set to become Geet's sentry.

Geet unknowingly sends her protection away, and unwittingly gives Brij the chance to waylay. We watch in dismay as Brij traps his prey.

Will Maan win this race and save his lady by Durga Maai's grace? Will the marriage ever happen at this pace? All these answer-less questions makes my heart race.

Noteworthy Dialogs of the day:

"Aise Tho Hain Nahi Ki Maine Aapko Wait Nahi Karvaaya"

"Aap In Cheezon Par Kabse Viswas Karne Lage?"

"Yeh Taveez Bandne Ke Baath Hum Dono Ki Kismat, Humaari Khushiyan, Humaare Taqdeer Sab Ek Hojaayegi. Hum Dono Ikatte Ban Jaayenge."

"Aapke labz se badkar mere liye aur kuch bhi nahi. Aap ne kehdiya aur woh mere liye duniya ki aakhri baath hogayi."

"Insaan Ko Badalthe Hue Jyada Waqt Nahi Lagtha"

"Tumhari Hifazat Keliye chahe mujhe Kithna bhi Badalna Pade, Mein Badal Jaavoonga. Sirf Tumhare Liye"

Biggest Surprise of the Day: Smoke without Fire. Have you ever seen such a thing? Never seen a heater create so much smoke before.

Quiz Question for the day: What is the first ever dialog spoken by Maan in GHSP? (Answer: It is a single word "Chup")

Song Dedication to Maaneet:
Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiye, Sirf Tere Liye

Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

res - no muniza i will not give u $10 if i don't post:P

Anju don't be smart, you have to write or have to pay. Think what's easy for you....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Viji- oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......stop talkin in code language with my mommy....tell me what u mean....or else ho gi gayab tumhiri lungi

Res
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Anju don't be smart, you have to write or have to pay. Think what's easy for you....

Muniza

Nahin nahin anjana....this really is phor everyone....u musht pay up if u do not write ok?????😆
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Viji- oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......stop talkin in code language with my mommy....tell me what u mean....or else ho gi gayab tumhiri lungi

Res

Nahiiiiiiiiiiii😕😲

Top shecret hai😉