India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Govind is also responsible... (Page 2)

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I know krishna is his bro but he shud have been punished when it happened. Why is govind protecting him anyway? Govind cud have told pallavi. Bcoz he hid d truth it makes matters worse as nandini has no proof except her memories.

rianna Groupbie
rianna
rianna

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

I agree that Govind should be at fault too for hiding the truth from everyone...what makes me more angry is that Krushna is afraid of what will happen when his mother finds out, why is he not afraid if Govind speaks the truth???  What does he have on Govind that made him stay quiet.  That is why he is so nice to Nandu, he is guilty!!  But I think there may be more here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I was shocked to know that Govind knew the truth about who raped Nandini, shame on him for keeping this a secret. I feel bad for Nandini, she should tell Prem the truth about what is going on especially since Krishna is trying to torture Nandini again. Someone needs to protect her

stephhh

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Govind hid the truth from everybody because Krushna was getting married that day, and that too to a very rich and powerful family.... Nandini was hospitalised, she got pregnant, and what was he supposed to do? Create drama over the rape or take care of Nandini's health???
Besides, he could NOT just make life more difficult for Nandini.... If he made it public, and went after Krushna, his OWN brother, Nandini's "izzat" would be at stake... nobody would marry her, and Krushna was already married anyways.

Also, Nandini had forgotten the whole incident... I guss he didnt want to remind her and cause more hurt...

The only, ONLY mistake he did was to hide the truth from Dr. K, especially after he started receiveing those phone calls... he should've known that it would finally blow up in their faces.....
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Tanu..I m not sayin that he should have made d news public n make a scene out of it..but he cud have atleast told his wife..n later Kalyaniji....atleast Pallavi had d rights to know d truth..she's Nandini's sister at d end of d day
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Well to some extent Govind is responsible for hiding this and not punishing his bro Krushna...

He should have realized the seriousness that if Krishna raped Nandini he might  try to hurt her again or do this to someone else..

This dude is pushing himself on Nandini and that dimwitt is taking this crap w/o slapping him or pulling herself away...She needs to let this be known to Prem or Kalyani that it is Krishna...Now I feel Prapti is not safe either after marriage...This dude can rape her even as his wife is dingy airhead woman...Only smart person at very young age is Sumati...

Krishna jerk creeps me out...Today's epiisode I was cringing watching him touch Nandini...Grrrrr Dead

stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
after govind n pallavi told bout it to kalyani, they went to mandir to pray for nandini, remember?? there govind was telling tht he knows who the rapist is n seek forgiveness for hiding it, to God...remeber??

Dabulls23

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rianna

I agree that Govind should be at fault too for hiding the truth from everyone...what makes me more angry is that Krushna is afraid of what will happen when his mother finds out, why is he not afraid if Govind speaks the truth???  What does he have on Govind that made him stay quiet.  That is why he is so nice to Nandu, he is guilty!!  But I think there may be more here...

i agree...may b govind also helped krishna while he raped nandini? mayb he knew tht krishna loves nandu before krishna's marriage? I don't trust govind now...likewise krishna, there can b another evil hidden inside the innocent caring face of govind...sorry no offense to govind's fans....these r my preconceptions 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index