Written/Video Update-4th January

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Video: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1581395

Written Update-4/1/2011

Badi Maa Room

Badi maa is making sona understand that suhana will be ok by tomorrow morning and will also ask sorry. Sona says that is not needed and that suhana has been staying in the house because of the love of the family and that if it was any other family suhana and ishaan would have been separated by now. Badi maa says its nothing like that. Sona says the family loves suhana a lot. Badi maa tells her the Suhana equally loves them back. Badi Maa says that suhana is a bit innocent as she lost her mother early but apart from that she is a very very good girl. She then says that when ishaan and suhana comes to know about what sona did they will be very thankful to her. Sona says she just wants suhana and ishaan to be together and hugs badi maa.

Bajpai House

KK is working in his laptop. Door bell rings. He opens and is surprised to find suhana there. He looks for someone but suhana says she has come alone. KK asks how. Suhana says by taxi and asks him to come with her at once and speak with ishaan. KK is confused and asks whether she told the family or ishaan about her coming here. From the look he understoods no. KK asks her to first say what happens. Suhana tells him that ishaan and sonali loves each other.Suhana then starts telling that ishaan is always with basanti and tells its sonali and tells he goes to movie with her and then disco and she is not liking it one bit.

Ilesh-Disha Room

Disha is sleeping and Ilesh comes in from work. Disha asks him whether he heard any noise or tension from sushaan's room. Ilesh says no. Disha says may be ishaan has not come from disco. Ilesh is surprised that ishaan went to disco. Disha tells that because of this suhana is very angry. Ilesh tells her anger will come down soon. Disha says suhana's anger is justified and that if Ilesh has done that. Ilesh says rupali will never come between them. Disha realises and is about to tell him but ilesh pretends to sleep.

Bajpai House

Suhana is asking why KK asked the taxi to go. KK makes her understand that they both can go in their car also. Suhana says she is so angry that she cannot even think. KK asks what jamai babu(ishaan) did. Suhana snaps back asking him not to call jamai babu and all and asks KK to come with her and talk to ishaan. KK asks what happened. Suhana says ishaan went to disco with basanti but when she calls him he says he is not interested and he cannot dance. Sanju comes in and is surprised to see suhana and asks where is jiju. Suhana again angrily asks her not to call ishaan jiju. KK calms her down and asks suhana to go and sleep and they both will go and meet ishaan tomorrow morning. Suhana reluctantly leaves to bed.

Sushaan Room

Ishaan thinks about what and all happened and is very worried and is not at all happy.

Bajpai House/Kashyaps Dining

Badi Maa comes to drink water and is shocked when the phone rings. Even more shocked to hear KK. KK very hesitantly asks Badi maa whether suhana and ishaan had a fight. Badi Maa is shocked again and asks whether suhana called him. KK says no but she has come here.

Badi Maa again shocked. She says she is very shameful and all. KK asks her not to ask sorry and be ashamed and all and that he is sure the problem will be a very small problem and that he and suhana will come in the morning.

Dadaji comes during conversation and asks her whether suhana left the house. Badi maa is very tensed. Dadaji says its just the time we have to make suhana understand and he will do it himself tomorrow. Badi Maa wants to tell ishaan everything but dadaji stops. Badi maa wants to tell Alok and Rano that suhana has gone to her maayka again dadaji stops. Dadaji asks about sonali. Badi maa says that suhana slapped her today. Dadaji shocked and says ishaan-suhana and everyone will be very grateful to sonali. Badi maa says yes and that she wants all this to end soon(We toooo badi maa.....)

Precap

RB and ishaan in the terrace. Meena comes and asks where suhana is as she did not find her anywhere. In Disha's room, Rajini telling that they never thought in this angle of suhana leaving

Edited by Angelic_A - 05 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNas1zombiemanjussweetnidzMC4821shyamu2002ptailorsuecmvatsasrikondashalukalracutiemilikrishyggujaratigirlpandey1pragyakumarbalieAMSToinkoinkRaviSharmasaggi80sdavisgshah84Marinedriveshamidsmile365daysgeetaawahialpha12nirleppannumitumisarahjareenzackgshantellbrownpinkiMs3chaudhmani86***Anu***skamaniarchie76giguserharish_kenjulaikhaladdooNelikieraknightley1crazyballwassup28bostaniannupskpps_ppssushavviAnfalShinyGirlnanda_gopasvesumIp-AK4everaartiiikomalSinghsalekh1ramonamradhika_23Garima_04--sree--_mehak_-raiAasma-KhaLidaHnaj7A HUGE FANSushaanManeet_Nancy_sihumadhooicy_devilmysterious girlamieepeg_pionneAnu-AnanyaNatasha08Sinha18veil_of_roses1tarunprnczMinnie.-allizwell-infinity00Dillikudianna44Roarkshona.cherrypansychoco.bub..NoBody..maneet.n.shanakPCRocksKeenu.G-Alina-Bul3Tani91jyothi_coolnivedithaYusBeemd410MrsQ.ammoosAshismisty85Rajinilicious

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hey shwetaa...............very good update as usual girl................2days episode ws good naa.......suhana.....my god.....this girl wil never change....hehehe.....loved tht bholu n basanti part............hehe.......she ws superb 2day...as usual.......m glad tht ishaan wil cm 2 knw tht his wife hs gone missing......i read in some posts...tht in OBS....she goes n by the tym ishaan wil come 2 knw shes back already.....thnk god itz nt happening here..........wht do u think.....do v get 2 c the confession n sona leaving by the end of dis week???

Edited by Garima_04 - 04 January 2011 at 8:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

@garima...i really hope so we get to see atleast good scenes by the weekend...

but yar...there could have been more in this episode...it was all sona and mahaan....i totally think the sona-badi maa convo could have been avoided...there wasnt much there...same thing....

they could have easily ended with the precap...and could have had a diff precap..

but whatever it is....waiting for tomr...

sdavisDiiviGarima_04

srikonda Newbie
srikonda
srikonda

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

psycho_angel IF-Dazzler
psycho_angel
psycho_angel

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Wow!that was fast!i keep waiting for these updates,cz i miss sgp everyday coz of the weird timings.thanx a lot.U go girl!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeShwets1502

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thank you Shweta
I do not know but I am happy that shuhaana left. it was pretty much needed for story to move ahead

Edited by md410 - 04 January 2011 at 8:16am

DiiviYusBeeShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...i really hope so we get to see atleast good scenes by the weekend...

but yar...there could have been more in this episode...it was all sona and mahaan....i totally think the sona-badi maa convo could have been avoided...there wasnt much there...same thing....

they could have easily ended with the precap...and could have had a diff precap..

but whatever it is....waiting for tomr...

yeah tht is one thing is really upseting.........same thing they were talking again n again....no change in their conversation frm yest.....BM still explaining the same thing....n sona still in doubt.....tht did v do the rite thing..............ufff....................TOO MUCH I TEL U...........bt i loved suhanas part 2day.....yep...even me waiitng for toms episode...cnt wait 2 c ISHAANs reaction aftr knwing tht suhana is nt there is the house.....

Diiviinfinity00Shwets1502

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top