•  
Poll Question :

Would Prats have called the police if Shakti married another girl inst

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi. A very simple question and perhaps its a little late to be asking this but Would Pratigya have called the police on Shakti for illegally having a 2nd marriage if he had married another girl and not Arushi?

Edited: Sorry just noticed that the whole question didnt publish and now I cant change it. :)Edited by elle45 - 13 years ago

ohh ofc ..........i think if it was not arrushi than she had caled police long time b4...........cv's shdn't have shown pratigya didn't apporached to police just bz arrushi was involved in it............pratigya instead of giving lectures on illigal shd have shown calling police.......as we can't expect this from krishna............bz it don't affect his pratigyaji.........

the reason for not calling police was not emotional. even if he married another girl she would not have called the police.
SS clearly said that unless first wife complain against her husband for bigamy , there can be no case.though its not true, they have shown like that.

Edited by mkg90 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mkg90

the reason for not calling police was not emotional. even if he married another girl she would not have called the police.
SS clearly said that unless first wife complain against her husband for bigamy , there can be no case.though its not true, they have shown like that.

thats d point which is under question............pratigya is educated woman......she shd not have shown having no knowlege about bigmany.......that even third person can also file case against the on who the crime...................
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

thats d point which is under question............pratigya is educated woman......she shd not have shown having no knowlege about bigmany.......that even third person can also file case against the on who the crime...................

we know that anybody can complain against bigamy.  But in the serial it was shown like that.
 that scene was shown so that she does not go to police to complain.
Edited by mkg90 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mkg90

we know that anybody can complain against bigamy.  But in the serial it was shown like that.
 that scene was shown so that she does not go to police to complain.
thats wat i'm saying.....cv's shdn't have shown pratigya not complaining against it...........
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

thats wat i'm saying.....cv's shdn't have shown pratigya not complaining against it...........

true. they should not have shown like that. they manupualed the law for their convenience.
 if they did not shown like, they could not have continued with this silly track.( because then they would have to show pratigya going to police)

of course she would
she dont wont her family gettin in trouble but whn it comes to some1 elses family shes all 4 it

😆 Interesting result. I have the same opinion as most ppl here. I don't think that just because SS said only Kesar can complain, so Prats didn't go to police. She never filed a complaint to save her sister, otherwise, she's always been quick in going to the police, and convincing Kesar to go to the police.
If pratigya could have her way all the thakurs would have been in the jail, including Krishna. She could have then gone ahead and invited the Saxes to come and stay in the TN, with self respect(swabhimaan) intact.