India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Dadi aayi to toofan aaya

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Arjun is whistling and arohi asks why and arjun tells her that i like this small surprises and he says the same thing arohi told chikku about how she likes long drive and all.... Arohi tells arjun that she cant go home untill chikku in concious... then arohi tells arjun that no one should know that i went on a long drive with chikku and arjun says that i wont tell them..... arohi says that go ahead and tells them and arjun says okay then i'll tell your dadu.... arohi sasy no and then asks what does he want....arjun tells her just a smile and arohi does a fake smile..... arjun keep telling her that its fake and arohi keeps trying.... arohi says that im sooo angry that i wont smile for real.... arjun tells her to think of all the moments they were together and its make you smile....

arohi thinks of all the moments in the jungle and a smile comes to her face..... arjun tells her to look towards him..... he tells her that let me see that happiness and arohi looks towards him and chikku gets up but then faints again.... arohi looks at her phone and says its very late and then tells arjun to wake chikku up.... They get home and Arohi sees the mama ji is here and arohi trys to wake chikku up but arjun says that he drank more wine instead of water.... arohi gets out and bua asks if he can with you too and says that the romantic moment is spoiled....

arjun tells chikku to wake up.... arohi goes to her mamaji and arohi tells mamaji that she didnt go alone and that she went with her would be husband and arjun comes out.... mama ji thinks arjun is his WBH and arjun tries to say something but mamaji doesnt let him talk..... then mamaji gives then both rings and then he sees chikku and opens the door and sees chikku drunk and slaps him few times.... then mamaji goes inside and bua tells arohi to not worry and that by tomorrow he'll forget everything....

while driving arjun looks at the ring and smiles.....

rudr is drinking and his wife asks why isnt he asleep yet and rudr says that my pla isnt working i'll have to do something else.... Just then his mom comes inside and everyone comes down to meet her....then she asks rudr where is Arjun and rudr tells her that its late but she says she wants to meet arjun now..... rudr tells her its too late and we'll talk in the morning.... next morning everyone is sitting at the breakfast table together to eat.... Rudr's mom comes down with artiand everyone takes it.... Then she says that i'll change all of them and rudr gets up and leaves... Then everyone leaves and she asks rashi where is arjun and rashi tells her everything.... Then the dadi says that i'll have to meet daljit and see how her granddaughter is....

dont forget to read the written Update and press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 04 January 2011 at 8:29am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushisrikondameghs120something1985swati2394neha011shreya04Anku_20madhurameshanbeautifulbcSabeeqaKahutadesi-galkyph_fans^orpita^juhi_ansarihananeishikaek43Tamy95khalida4upiamistshiviloveskmhHADmishtijacobharry10011worldequalsyounan_10tanu111asheetal6munz.Nikki_CkamnaAnupa28SunriseGreenliquidfantasyOlicity_23rasika_DSipkknd06Anu-Ananyaprnczsecretkeeper...Binny...-Zeenat-black_hazexTimax-Sarah-sujal_kashishtinselMariaa.SGSobtiObsessionAnjalii...xXxshibz

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thnx huni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thanks sweets.....cnt wait for more......mwahh to u...for the quick n lovely live updates... :)

lilindiangurl13

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thank you soooo much 4 the update.

lilindiangurl13

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thank you dear gor the update...

lilindiangurl13

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update.

lilindiangurl13

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lilindiangurl13

munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
thanks alot dear... :)

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index